Family Portrait - Cover

Family Portrait

Copyright© 2003 by Robert

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is a story that starts out based on actual events that occured in my life, though as it moves along it will move farther and farther away from what really happened. However, the trailer is real, my sister's best friend Melanie is real, and my sister is most definitely real, as is what the three of us did together when we were so very, very young and naive.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

There are many constants in the universe pertaining to the laws of physics, math, and things of that nature, and the same is true for families. In other worlds, SISTERS TELL EACH OTHER EVERYTHING.

When I awoke the next morning I went down to the kitchen to get something to drink, and for the most part it looked it was going to be just your typical day, with the sun shining brightly, and both Mom and Dad already gone off to work.

I could go outside but I wasn't really sure what I wanted to do, and all I knew for certain was that I needed some time by myself just to relax, so that I could think about what I had just done to my sister the night before.

Karen was already there, but still dressed in her house coat where she was sitting at the kitchen table, and she seemed rather uncomfortable as she stared down at the untouched bowl of cereal in front of her.

Shelly and Christine were also present, though they were standing up against the fridge and stove respectively, and all three now turned their eyes and remained trained on me as I went to the cupboard for a glass.

I then had to ask Shelly to move so I could get at the juice container in the fridge, which she did, but while reaching for it I saw her eyes casually drop to my waist, and hold there.

I was a little confused so I looked up, then around at each of my three sisters present, where I could see the questions in their eyes as they did nothing less than evaluate me. It was then that I realized the undeniable truth.

"Okay, you told them, didn't you?"

"They noticed how sore I was this morning. I'm sorry."

"Are you hurt, Jesus Karen I didn't know, should I call a doctor?"

"No, it's alright Josh, don't worry about it, Christine figures that's probably normal."

"Oh, it is, well, I mean as long as you're sure."

I took my juice with me as I tried to escape into the safety of the living room, but I soon realized that I had a trio of girls following close behind, and as I sat down on the sofa I quickly had one sister on each side.

Karen took the comfy chair across from me, but she sat down very slowly I noticed, and she would attempt a small smile as she tried to hide how much pain she was obviously having to endure.

Meanwhile my other two sisters were still staring hard at me, while alternating their views from my face to my crotch, and so as I set the full glass down on the coffee table in front of me, I prepared myself for what was probably going to be the lecture of my young life.

"What Christine, what already?"

"Show it to us."

"WHAT?"

"Show us what you used to rape our sister."

I felt the blood drain out of my face almost instantly, then I grew very lightheaded and cold as Christine's words took affect, until I was almost certain that I had passed out.

Was it true, had I in fact raped Karen? I mean it seemed possible with the pain she was obviously having to suffer through, and so I almost believed her. That is until Karen came to my defense.

"Josh didn't rape me, now I already told you that, so shut up Christine!"

"Yeah well, whatever, he's still going to jail. Because guess what Josh, Incest is illegal."

"We only did it once. Honest!"

"Well, from what Karen has told me, this has been going on for months and months."

"But it didn't start out like that, honest it didn't."

"Josh, I am so mad at you right now, that I could just scream. In fact I should have done what I said I was going to do as soon as I first saw you in the kitchen."

"Ah, which was?"

Christine seemed to be the one most angry at me, and while she stood up and walked away without answering, I turned to my other side where Shelly was, who had remained strangely quiet so far.

"Christine wanted to kick you in the nuts."

"Oh, I see."

"Hard too!"

I swallowed uneasily as Christine suddenly turned and headed back towards where I was, and for a second I was sure she had changed her mind again. But she stopped close to Karen and seemed to be trying to get a hold on her feelings or something, almost as if wrestling with her own mind.

"God... DAMN IT, I can't believe this. I mean I really can't make any sense out of it. I suppose now we have to move to South Portsmouth do we?"

"Well I'm sorry Christine, all I can say is that we hadn't planned to do anything."

"Oh, just shut up Josh, your making things worse, and does anyone else know about this?"

"Well, Melanie does."

"Melanie, how does she know about... you mean you were screwing her too?"

"Well, not yet, but she was with Karen and I most times."

"Wonderful. Well, if she tells anyone we're all screwed, and no I don't mean like you two were doing. How the hell did you become so popular anyway?"

"I don't know, just lucky I guess."

"Just lucky, well you had better not have gotten Karen pregnant, that's all I got to say!"

Christine was easy to read, she was down right furious with me, but I couldn't figure out Shelly at all. She would still look at me, but every time I returned her gaze her eyes would drop to the floor, like she was nervous of me or something.

"Do you hate me Shelly?"

"No."

"Are you okay, I mean, with what Karen and I did?"

"I think so Josh, or at least I can certainly understand it. The need to be with someone, to share love with, a lot more than Christine does anyway."

I was sure Christine would slam her for that one, but as I turned my head to look, I was shocked to now find my oldest sister almost in tears, where she was standing with her hands on her hips and gazing back at us.

"Shelly already told us her opinion in the kitchen before you got up this morning, Josh. She said that she doesn't care what the two of you do together. However I needed to see your face before I decided. I wanted to make sure that you weren't forcing yourself on Karen."

"So, do you still think that I raped her?"

"No, I don't. But, how can you do this with her, she's your sister?"

"I don't know Christine. It bothered me a little at first, but now it just seems almost normal somehow."

"So you plan to keep on doing it then, doing Karen, having sex with her I mean?"

"Well, we agreed that what we did last night, we were only going to do once."

"Good. That's a start."

"But I really don't know about what we were doing before. I mean we haven't really talked about what happened yet, and I guess it all depends on whether or not you're going to tell Mom and Dad. Are you?"

"I already promised Karen that I wouldn't tell, so, you're off the hook for now."

"And, do you hate me Christine?"

"No, it's not that I hate you, but I'm having a really tough time understanding all this. Like why you and Karen don't realize that what you're both doing together is wrong."

"I don't know Christine, but thank you for not hating me, that means a lot."

I must have been beet red by this time, but I wasn't aware of how hot I had become until I picked up my glass from the table and started taking in some of the cool liquid, which did refresh me a little before Shelly began in on her rather short side of the conversation.

"Karen even says you were really nice with her before, and that you didn't force her into doing anything that she didn't already want to try."

"I certainly didn't mean to hurt her, Shelly."

"We know that Josh, we know, and things will be okay between us. We'll work something out."

The room fell almost eerily silent, except for the sound of the clock on the wall, and Karen, who was moving around a lot as she attempted to find a more comfortable position in the chair. But after another minute she gave up altogether and stood to leave.

"I feels sick, so, I think I'm going to go back up to bed for a little while."

Christine offered to help Karen up the stairs but she politely said no, and Shelly soon departed as well, so that only two of us remained, where we were quietly sitting on the sofa and just staring at the turned off television.

"Do you want it on Christine?"

"No, leave it off. I want to talk with you first."

"Why did you promise Karen that you wouldn't tell?"

"Well, I can't tell on you even if I wanted. I'm the one who let the both of you go out, so in a way it's my fault."

"No it isn't, you couldn't have known what we were going to do."

"Well, I know why guys take their dates to the Drive-In, so they can get into their pants, and if either you or Karen were going alone then I would have suspected as much and said no, but since you were going together I figured you wouldn't dare do anything with the other watching. And I certainly never would have thought for a second that you would be doing it with each other, I mean oh my God!"

Christine still hadn't brought herself to look at me and instead now stared down at the floor between her legs, which she had raised so that she could put both of her feet up on the edge of the coffee table in front of us.

"You know, Shelly couldn't stand to look at me either, and I can't really say that I blame her or you Christine."

"It's not that I can't stand to look at you Josh, but, I'm not really sure what it is, or even how I feel right now."

"You're not scared of me, are you? Cause I could never hurt you."

"I'm not worried about you hurting me Josh, because I'm way bigger than you anyway."

"Then what is it, please just tell me?"

"I think it's your eyes."

"My eyes?"

"Yeah. When I look over and I see you looking back at me, I can't help but wonder how you think of me now."

"What, you're my sister."

"And so is Karen, whom you believe it's alright to have sex with. So, how do you feel about me?"

"I don't know. The same as always I guess."

"But why, and how did you start to feel differently about Karen in the first place?"

"Well, first of all, I honestly don't know how I feel about Karen. And secondly, we started off pretty innocently, and it just sort of snowballed from there."

"What, were you two playing doctor or something?"

"Something like that, yeah. Karen, Melanie and I."

"Melanie didn't pressure you and Karen into doing stuff, did she?"

"Maybe a little, but we still could have said no. It was our decision."

"Josh, do you remember when you sort of accidentally saw my breasts awhile back?"

"Well, yeah. Of course."

"Did you get hard, you know, did you get an erection?"

"Yes. I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I mean you couldn't help that, you're a guy. But you didn't want to have sex with me when you saw me naked, did you?"

"No. Of course not."

"That's because you knew it was wrong, or at least you did back then. So when you look at me now, do you think of me as someone you could possibly have sex with?"

"No. I still don't."

"Good, and I'll leave you alone for a little while, so that you can think about everything that we've said. About why things changed between Karen and you, and how you feel about her now."

I was feeling pretty down by this time but as my big sister started to get up she intentionally placed a hand on my knee and squeezed it a little bit, which helped to tell me that things were going to be okay between us.

"Christine, do you remember what I said to you that time?"

"No. What?"

"I said you were beautiful."

"Oh. Well, I guess you don't think that anymore, huh?"

"Actually, I do, and this time I don't just mean on the outside. Thank you Christine."

After Christine left I wouldn't see anyone else until later that morning, when I went to talk to Karen, where I found her laying on her side underneath the covers of her bed, though still awake as her eyes were clearly open.

"You alright now Karen?"

"I'm fine, yeah. A little sore is all."

"Tired?"

"No, not really. Just bored I guess, and maybe a little humiliated, after being busted like that."

"Hmm, me too. For a minute there I was sure we were dead."

"Yeah, I almost wish that I was."

"Anyone else around?"

"No. Cindy must be still over her friends house, Shelly's not back from the mall yet, and Christine just went to work."

"Umm, okay. Do you want anything from the kitchen?"

"No, I'm good. I gave Melanie a call."

"How's she feeling this morning?"

"Fine, so she couldn't have been all that sick."

"Did you tell her about us?"

"Yeah, but she didn't sound all that surprised. And anyway, Melanie's on her way over. I think she wants something."

"Yeah, me! And I kind of wish that you could be there. Just for moral support I mean, you know, since we're not going to do this anymore."

"So, you don't need me to hold your hand?"

"No, and why would you even want to watch me take your best friends virginity?"

"I don't know, to make sure you're doing it right. You know I have quite a few girlfriends who wouldn't mind being with you."

"What are you, my pimp now?"

"Of course not. I mean I'm not forcing you to do anything. But, do you really think that I should be charging my friends?"

"Karen, that's not funny."

"Well, it is a service that demands some sort of monetary compensation."

"Great, I'm being prostituted by my own kid sister."

"Oh, I'm only kidding. Most couldn't afford you anyway. I mean what am I going to do, steal their allowances?"

"Cute sis."

"I know I am but what are you?"

"Your bitch apparently!"

"You got that right. In fact I like how that sounds. My brother is my bitch, my slave, and I make him do things for sex."

"Doesn't that involve whips and chains?"

"Would you go for that Josh?"

"No, so stop thinking about it."

"What, I'd look good in black leather, and I could get you one of those full head masks."

"No thank you."

"Well, it was just an idea."

"So, does this mean that we're going to stop everything, and that you don't want me touching you, or going down on you anymore?"

"Well, I hope not. We can still do that, Josh. That is, if you even want to."

"Of course I do. That's what I love doing for you the most, and even after you're married to some rich hunky guy, and you both have a boat load of children, I'll still want to be with you like that."

"Even when I'm pregnant?"

"Especially when you're knocked up and pregnant, in fact, I can hardly wait."

"But, you don't want to do it. Knock me up I mean."

"No, definitely not."

"Good, and Melanie should be almost here by now, so why don't you go check. And I meant what I said before Josh, that you and Melanie could use my bed."

I had to go downstairs to unlock the door for Melanie when she arrived, but instead of going back up to my sister's room right away, I took her into the living room to have a little talk first.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.