Tom's Diary - Cover

Tom's Diary

Copyright© 2003 by Gina Marie Wylie

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tom Ferguson is a high school junior who's coming of age experience is a plethora of girls, women and challenges.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

Saturday, March 16, 2002

I woke up in the morning, stiff and sore; muscles I'd never imagined hurt in ways I wouldn't have imagined. I took a shower, knowing that when I did, the last lingering smells of Marsha were going to flow away. I sighed as I soaped up; I'd seen the clock before I'd walked to the bathroom. Almost nine; Marsha had told me that her parents had planned to be on the road by eight. Already she was gone.

I contemplated life and the universe.

I wasn't ever going to see her again. Never. And, if that was bad, I had a strong suspicion that was Marsha's intent all along. What was it she said? 'I could never do this in Seattle.' It was something like fifteen hundred miles between Phoenix and Seattle. There was no way I was ever going to get there. Maybe her parents would buy that house in Sedona? Maybe they'd come and visit Tony's parents again?

It was March... would she be faithful until June? July or August maybe? I laughed at the thought. Not from what she'd said. Was someone like Marsha seeing someone? I expected so; realized that if she was, it was another girl.

Me? I'd never imagined going out with a girl for the first time and doing everything I had ever imagined doing with a girl and more besides... and then never seeing her again. What if it happened again? Experience said that if the opportunity presented itself I wasn't likely to say no. I shook my head, nope, I wasn't in love with Marsha; she had been the first girl I'd been with and it was a deliberate thing on her part. Well, it had been pretty deliberate on my part too.

Around noon, I was fixing a PB&J sandwich, when my mom breezed into the kitchen. "Tom, I know I asked you if you'd go shopping this afternoon."

I nodded; a small price to pay for the use of the car; I did all of mom's errands and she paid for the gas.

"Well, your dad and I have been talking about getting a new dishwasher, so we're going off to Costco, then the mall. I'll get the shopping done while we're out. You won't mind?"

I laughed and shook my head.

"Joanna's stayed over at Penny's last night, she should be back before I leave." Or, in other words, JR had better be home before mom left.

I finished my sandwiches, cleaned up after myself. JR appeared while I still had my hands in the sink, grinned at me, and announced her presence. JR had turned thirteen in January. Stamped from the same Ferguson cookie-cutter like dad and myself, five two, thin, brown hair and blue eyes. She was studious, usually serious and intent; smarter than the rest of us and then some.

Not for the first time, I watched her leave the room; she was wearing jeans that stretched taut over a nicely shaped posterior, a crop top that was more modest than a bikini top... but still left a lot of skin showing. You are, I mentally told her as she vanished into the dining room, getting to be quite a little hottie, sister mine.

A while later, mom and dad vanished down the road, I had retired to my room to listen to some tunes on my boom box and read; in this case an old Heinlein juvenile about a boy caught up in interplanetary intrigue and ends up stranded on Venus during a war; really cool, and hardly dated at all, even though it was fifty years old... except for the descriptions of Mars and Venus of course.

After a few minutes, JR knocked on my open door, and I looked up at her. "Afternoon, JR. Have a good time over at Penny's?"

JR nodded and smiled, and I waved for her to come in. We were really good about each other's personal space; mom was forever praising me to her friends and holding me up as a paragon of virtue. And here I was oogling my sister's small breasts, clearly outlined under her top; I could see the shadow of her nipples beneath the fabric. Trying not to stare was pretty hard.

"Could I ask you something, Tom?" JR asked, "Something personal?"

"Sure, JR, you know me." Over the years my sister had asked maybe a million questions of the people around her; maybe three quarters of those had come my way; I was about the only person who was always patient with her.

"Promise you won't tell anyone," she said, and I met her eyes.

"I promise. When have I ever?" I said neutrally, wondering all the while what thirteen-year old girl secrets I was going to hear.

"Never, but this is special."

"I promise, cross my heart, hope to die." I said, crossing my heart.

She smiled at that. "I want to ask my question, then I want to explain why I'm asking, so be patient, okay?"

"I'm always patient, JR. Even when you spend ten minutes beating around the bush."

She stuck her tongue out at me, and I waved for her to go ahead.

"Is going down on someone having sex with them or not?" She asked then, getting down to brass tacks with patented JR quickness. I stared at her, then started to say something, but she had gone on before I could get any words out.

"I'm asking because of two things. Last year, the first week of November was Camp Weekend." Some weekend, I thought sarcastically. We'd done that when I'd been in seventh grade too. You get Thursday and Friday off from school, but you go to a camp in the mountains. And have to stay Saturday and Sunday as well. No offense, but making reed mats and bead chains aren't my favorite things, although walks in the woods are ok.

"I was in a cabin with Penny and a bunch of others you don't know, except maybe Nicki Barrett." I knew Nicki a little, her brother Stan was my age and was an avid Magic player, as was I. "Susan Morgan was our counselor." I nodded, knowing Susan slightly; she was a senior, and played Magic sometimes too.

"The first night Susan explained that oral sex isn't really sex; President Clinton said that. And that there had been a lot of talk, and the congress had ended up agreeing with him."

I laughed, "Mom and dad were certain you weren't old enough to hear about any of that." In fact, they'd done their best to keep me from it as well; but eleven year old boys are incurably curious about anything like that being talked about so openly and in such exquisite detail.

"Susan did it to us. All of us, except Nicki; she was having her period."

I blinked in astonishment. Susan Morgan was gay? She'd chowed down on a whole cabin of twelve year old girls? Eleven and twelve year old girls, because that's how old JR would have been then? Wow!

"Susan told us it was okay, it was just girl play, and a couple of girls did it to her, too." JR made an odd twisting motion with her hand. "Now, well Penny's boyfriend says going down on a boy isn't sex either. That it's okay because it's not really sex." A pause, "Is it okay?"

"I'm the wrong person to ask," I told her. "A boy has just one thing on his mind; I don't know about girls, but boys will say and do anything to have sex with a girl.

"Is going down on someone having sex?" I asked rhetorically. "I don't know. If that's all you did..." Again I shook my head. "Then maybe it's not. But usually with a boy, it's just the first thing he wants." Actually, until my experience last night with Marsha, I hadn't been aware it came first. But I was willing to put it at the top of the list now!

"Penny and I were talking, we thought maybe Susan and Penny's boyfriend are BSing us," she said right out. JR bit her lip. "Penny said after she did it to Susan, Susan offered to fingerfuck her. We decided that's sex."

This was the first time I'd heard the term, but it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what she meant. I nodded, but added, "Like I said, I'm the wrong person to ask about this. Girls and girls..." I sighed. Well, Marsha was like that, she had certainly seemed nice.

"Have you ever done it? Oral sex? Real sex?" JR asked.

I looked my sister right in the eye. "JR, that's personal. Asking my opinion about something, that's okay. But ask what I do..." I shook my head.

"I hear you, at night you know." She told me. "Your bed squeaks, and when you get really excited, it bumps the wall. I do it too, listening to you."

I blushed from my hair roots to my toenails. "It's all right," JR told me, "everyone does it. I rub myself a lot."

My sister masturbated listening to me beat off? Maybe a couple of times I'd had fantasies about JR, but not often. How many times had she done it? I'd had a serious raging hard on for some time over the topic of conversation; now it seemed to swell yet again.

"I'd like to see that!" I said in a soft voice, what I thought was to myself. Instead, it was JR's turn to blush and I realized she'd heard me say the words.

There was a moment of silence between us, then JR surprised me again. She waved at my midsection. "If I did that for you, go down on you, would you tell me if I was doing it right?"

I gargled, stunned. "You're serious?" I asked, seriously surprised myself.

JR stepped towards me, nodding. "Turn a little more to face me." She murmured, and woodenly, I complied. Then she knelt between my legs, worked my zipper very expertly, and with less trouble than Marsha had the previous night, pulled my erection out of my shorts.

She took me in her mouth in a manner completely different than Marsha had; Marsha had never had more than about half of me inside her mouth at a time, using suction and her tongue to get the desired result. JR used suction, but essentially swallowed me whole. It felt very, very much like the last few minutes with Marsha than the first few; completely inside a moist, soft embrace of skin.

With Marsha I'd done all sorts of things to keep from shooting early; this time I was unable to muster up any desire to do so, shooting in just a minute or so of JR's attention. And she was paying attention to more than just my hard on; one hand cupped my balls, lightly stroking them. When I came it was as hard as I'd done with Marsha, I moaned and groaned and sighed as I came.

Afterwards JR was more like Marsha had been, using her mouth and tongue to wipe me clean, before rocking back on her heels and looking at me. "Was that okay?" she asked, with a mischievous grin on her face.

"That wasn't the first time you've done that." I said, saying the first thing that popped into my head.

"You said that this was personal, and you didn't want to talk about it. You don't want to tell me how many times you've had a girl do this; I'm not going to tell you how many times I've done it."

"Well," I told her, "yeah, that was good. Really good." My hormones then made my mouth run away. What was it that Marsha had said last night? "Would you like me to do the same for you?"

Her eyes bulged. "You'd do that?" Her voice was a whisper. "Gosh, Susan and Penny both say, boys don't want to."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.