Case of Puppy Love

by Kimberly Parker

Copyright© 2003 by Kimberly Parker

Erotica Sex Story: A women learns that her puppy is more than man's best friend

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Zoophilia   .

When David and I moved from the city to far out in the country, his fears of me being alone on those nights he had to work late, or the times he had to travel began to make him feel uneasy about our decision to move. He tried to get me to agree to a purchase of a gun, and for me to take shooting lessons, but that was entirely out of the question. Still his fears lingered and he did convince me to allow him to get a dog for my protection.

The first place we checked out was the animal shelter. I figured if we were going to get a dog, why not save one from being put to sleep. David was quick to check out the very large vicious looking breeds, while I was more into the smaller loving looking kind. When I spotted a small cuddly bundle of fur, my heart opened and that little thing crawled right in. I knew she wasn't all that big, but maybe she would learn to bark really mean and scare the boogey man away.

One look and David surprisingly agreed with my selection. Two things I didn't know when I picked her out was, first she was a he, and secondly he was Rottwiler that would grow to be large, quite large in fact.

My first decision concerning the dog was just what to name her, I mean him. Since I always loved the name Robby that name shot into my head. So for the next three days I constantly called our new addition by his new name until he finally realized just what I was getting at.

As the months passed by, I began to realize that this cute bundle of fur was getting rather large, and ate like there was no tomorrow. I don't know exactly how old he was, but we had him for just over a year when David left us for the first time to travel out east on his job. He was too be gone for just over a week, and kept going over all the things that I shouldn't do while alone. You know don't talk to strangers; don't let anyone in the house, etc. etc. I guess I convinced him that I would be ok alone, and he finally left for the airport. That afternoon I went into town and picked out a couple of videos and planned to spend a very quiet, but very lonely Saturday evening watching movies.

The first movie was really boring, and I quickly ejected it and began to insert the other when my attention turned to what was on the television. Since we now lived way out in the boonies, David had subscribed to a satellite system that doesn't quite censor what is aired, like the cable company does. There on the screen in front of me was a bedroom scene of two lovers having quite a time. I stood there a few minutes watching what was taking place on the screen, before I moved over to the couch to be a little more comfortable.

It was like I was in a trance as the movie became more and more explicit. When it finally ended, I had to take a really deep breath to calm my shaking nerves. The screen now remained blank, and I pressed the channel changer to try and find something of interest. The very next channel upwards was another adult station that was even more graphic than the last. There on the screen if front of me were scenes of a woman doing things I had only fantasized about, but never committed. I began to feel really turned on by what was happening in the movie, and I felt the wetness begin to build in my panties. Without actually thinking of what I was doing, my hand moved down and across my excited pussy. I let a sigh of relief that the movie had ended before I knew I would be past the point of no return, and with David out of town the rest of the night would be quite frustrating. I turned out the lights and headed up the stairs for what I hoped would be a very pleasant and sound sleep. Robby, as usual, beat me up the stairs and was wagging his tail while curled up on the foot of my bed.

After empting my bladder and brushing my teeth, I slid off my moistened panties and bra and slid on my nightie. As I closed my eyes and tried to relax and fade into slumber, the images of what I had seen on television were now replaying in my mind. Now half asleep, I again felt the wetness ooze from my excited pussy. I slowly traced my slit with my finger up and down, when I finally had to give my engorged clit some satisfaction. I sat up and pulled my nightgown over my head and kicked off the blanket that covered my excited body. Legs spread ever so slightly, I began to probe a finger into my now dripping cunt, while my thumb encircled my clit. I moved my hand slowly up across my stomach and tugged and gently pinched both nipples. Suddenly I felt something warm and soft run across my cunt rapidly and flicked against my excited clit. My body shook with pleasure, then again with embarrassment as I realized what had happened.

Robby must have noticed the aroma my excited cunt expelled, and he naturally had to find the source. Being one of those dogs that are constantly showing affection by licking, he naturally gave me a tender lick. I tried to close my parted legs, but Robby had now already moved between them and was now trying to get another lick or two at my pussy. When I tried to scoot upwards on the bed, I only succeeded in allowing Robby even more access to my dripping pussy. One, two, then three quick flicks of his long warm tongue, and I was on the verge of actually having an orgasm. I pushed at his large head with my foot and finally was able to free my self and started to crawl to the other side of the bed. In a heartbeat, Robby leaped forward and mounted me like I was a female dog. I felt him starting to hump against me and I tried in vain to free my self. No with my face against the headboard, I now had now more room to move. Trapped, I tried to curl up a bit, but Robby kept humping and I now could feel his wetness against my legs. I felt him start to dismount me, and I slowly slid one leg off of the bed. Just as I thought I would soon be free, Robby lurched forward and again was humping into me. This time, with one leg on the floor I was vulnerable to his attack. Within in seconds, I felt his cock against the entrance of my pussy. One more hump, and Robby had succeeded in actually entering me. He began to piton in and out of me like a machine and I soon felt his doggy cum shoot up inside of me. Seconds later he climbed off of me and hopped of the bed. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom and climbed into the shower. I shook with disgust as I thought of actually being raped by my dog.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.