Dad's Being Replaced - Cover

Dad's Being Replaced

Copyright© 2003 by sourdough

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Danny has taken a shine to his mom but how does he get Mom to stop being faithful to Dad?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Pregnancy   Slow  

"I'll help you seduce Mom but I want her to do it with you because she wants to do it with you," Heather declared.

"How are you going to accomplish that?" said Danny. "She's not exactly being at her most cooperative."

"Can you blame her?" Danny just shrugged his shoulders. He didn't have an answer to that. His sister's commitment to him was about five minutes old and she was already trying to tell him how to do things. "I'll think about it at school today. We'll talk more when I see you at home," she said as got out of the car.

"Yes, dear," Danny replied with a smirk and began to maneuver out of the parking lot.

If Danny thinks I'm just going to be his sex toy he's got another thought coming Heather decided. There was no way she was going allow her mother to be hurt if there was any way to prevent it. She worried about her father too. She wished she knew what was going on between the two of them. That would determine her decision on whether to allow Danny to do his own thing and try to seduce their mother or to try and block her brother's efforts. Heather realized she pledged a higher loyalty to Danny than to her parents but that shouldn't stop her from gathering more information. That might help Danny also the young teenager rationalized.

When Heather got home she went upstairs to change. Danny's new dress code was in effect and she wanted to please him. Looking through her closets she discovered that most of the skirts and dresses she had were too formal for casual wear. Wearing them would cause her mother to start asking questions. Virtually all of her casual wear were jeans, shorts and tops. She'd have to do some serious shopping the next time she went to the mall.

In desperation the young teenager searched the closet for things she had put aside to get rid of. Heather picked a dress she hadn't worn since she was eleven and tried it on. It was perfect. Although she had grown taller and had started to fill out since then the dress still fit, although barely. The main feature was that the hem barely covered her upper thighs and allowed her to show off her legs. Heather thought she looked pretty sexy.

"You're not going outside dressed like that, young lady," declared Lani when she saw Heather come into the living room. It looked like her daughter was dressing to seduce a pedophile and she would done a very good job indeed.

"Of course not, Mom," Heather replied obviously pleased by her mother's reaction. If it shocked her mom then Danny and any other red-blooded male would be pleased. "I'm just wearing this around the house. I'm not going anywhere."

"Well, as long as it's just around the house. You could cause an accident going out like that."

"Thanks, Mom. Do you think I look sexy?"

"Definitely! Maybe we should go out and buy you some new play outfits," Lani suggested. Patrick would probably have a heart attack if he saw his daughter dressed like that and Danny already had enough lewd thoughts floating around in his mind. She didn't want her son to start having lewd thoughts about his sister too.

"That would be neat, Mom. Maybe you could buy some play outfits for yourself also."

"Perhaps," replied Lani. She hadn't shopped for clothes for a while and it might be fun to do it with Heather. "We'll go out this weekend and take a look around." The front door rattled and they turned to see Danny walk in.

"Hi, Mom. Hi, Heather. Jeez, little sister, you're looking good!"

"Mom thinks I look sexy. What do you think?"

"I completely agree with Mom."

"I baked some cookies this afternoon, Danny. They're in the kitchen." Lani got nervous watching Danny being completely obvious while leering at his sister.

"Cool," said the young man and started for the kitchen.

"I want some too," said Heather and started to follow her brother but Lani caught her by the arm.

"Did you see the way you're dressed affected your brother?" Lani whispered.

"Yeah, it was kind of neat wasn't it?"

"No, it wasn't. I'd appreciate it if you'd go upstairs and change."

"Gosh, Mom. If I can't dress like this around my own house where can I do it? I wear a lot less when I go swimming and that's in public."

Lani sighed. "You're right. I'm sorry I'm being a prude. Go get some cookies before your brother eats them all." Lani realized she had a very similar reaction to seeing Heather as Danny.

"Thanks, Mom," said Heather and gave her mom a quick hug. Lani sighed again and followed her children out to the kitchen.

The three talked about generalities around the kitchen table while enjoying cookies and milk. Lani didn't think anything of it when Heather said she was going upstairs to do her homework until the older woman suddenly realized she was alone in the kitchen with Danny.

"Don't you have homework too?" said Lani.

"Yes," said Danny. He continued to sit and leer at his mother.

Lani could feel herself beginning to blush. "Don't you think you'd better get started? I have to get supper together."

"Come here first," said the young man and moved his chair back. "Come sit on my lap."

"I most certainly will not," snapped his mother. "I'm tired of your insolent behavior and I won't tolerate it any longer."

"I was about to say something similar about your behavior, Mom."

"What do you mean by that? If I've done anything wrong it's because you forced me into it."

"Did I force you to rat on me to Mrs. McCormick? And you might have felt forced to avoid me yesterday but I still didn't like it. I think you deserve twenty swats when I get around to spanking you; ten swats for each incident. Do you want to risk more?"

"You wouldn't dare," Lani hissed. "This has gone far enough."

"Twenty-one," said Danny.

"Twenty-one what?" said Lani but she was sure she knew.

"Twenty-two," said the woman's son and tapped his knee.

"Please stop this, Danny," Lani pleaded.

"Twenty-three, twenty-four," he continued. Lani almost knocked over her own chair hurrying to sit in Danny's lap. She had only to walk a few steps but she felt out of breath.

"I hate you," she blurted and then felt guilty for saying it. She didn't really hate her son but she hated what he was doing, didn't she? Lani put an arm around her son's shoulder. She felt awkward, helpless and undignified which she supposed was Danny's intent. She hadn't sat on anyone's lap since the early years of her marriage and that was with Patrick. The thought of her husband made her feel even guiltier. "You wouldn't really spank me, would you?" she asked in a little girl tone of voice. God, I'm blowing it she thought.

"If you thought I was bluffing you wouldn't be sitting in my lap right now," said Danny. He put an arm around his mother's waist to steady her and put his free hand on her thigh. Lani didn't answer and didn't resist when Danny kissed her. She expected to be groped also but Danny didn't make a move in that direction. She wondered why.

"May I get supper started now?" Lani said when he broke the kiss.

"Heather sure looked cute, didn't she?" said Danny ignoring his mother's request.

"Uh, yes, she did," said Lani. What is he up to now?

"I'd like to see you in dresses more often, Mom."

"That's a good idea," said Lani hoping to placate her son. "I'll think about it."

"How about right now?"

"Maybe tomorrow, okay?" said Lani. "I certainly don't have anything like Heather is wearing."

"I think right now would be fine, Mom," Danny insisted. "It doesn't have to be anything like Heather has on. Do you want me go up with you and pick it?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.