Dad's Being Replaced - Cover

Dad's Being Replaced

Copyright© 2003 by sourdough

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Danny has taken a shine to his mom but how does he get Mom to stop being faithful to Dad?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Pregnancy   Slow  

"Rise and shine, Danny Dwyer," called his mom from the door but this time she just walked on. Well, I can't expect her to fall for the "I'm asleep" trick again thought Danny. He hauled himself out of bed and headed for the bathroom.

Now that he'd set himself the goal of seducing his own mother he knew he'd better have a plan. There were a lot of things that could go wrong and he didn't want to have his butt in a sling. One misstep along the way could spell disaster but the sense of danger also excited the young man.

Living in the same house had its advantages. His mom would always be near so he could exploit any unguarded moment. Still Danny knew he'd have to be careful. If his mom started screaming blood murder he couldn't expect his dad to come to his rescue even though they had an "understanding." After all, Danny was certain that his Dad would freak if he became aware of his son's real intentions.

"If you think I'm going out with you without a bodyguard you're crazy," Lani declared when Danny sat down at the kitchen table. Heather and Patrick had already left so she felt it was safe to rant. "I'll rent that movie when it comes out on video."

"That's fine, Mom," said Danny. He'd expected his mom to cancel out on their date. Did she really think his plans were dependent on this date? Let her cancel it. Danny didn't think his dad would ask for his money back.

"Well, fine," said Lani and went back to sipping her coffee. "You can go ahead and make your own plans for Friday night." Danny smiled. His mom almost sounded disappointed he hadn't tried to talk her out of her decision.

"Oh, I have my plans, Mom. I'm going to stay here at home with you," Danny said and added an amorous leer.

"Danny, I'm not going to put up with any more of this nonsense from yesterday!"

"Nonsense? I don't consider anything I did nonsense. I'm very sad you don't want me to escort you to the movies."

"I would want to if I could trust you."

"What would I have to do for you to agree to go to the movies with me?"

"You'd have to promise to behave yourself from beginning to end-starting now!"

"That's a lot to ask, Mom but okay. I'll behave starting now. The only thing I ask is that you wear that little black dress to the movies with me."

"We'll see," said Lani. Danny smiled, nodded and started in on his breakfast.

Lani wondered whether she'd covered all the bases when she agreed to go to the movies with her son. Danny could be a real trickster. He'd been that way since he was a little boy. It was totally harmless then but now things were turning serious.

Well, it was too late to think about that now. It was already Friday evening and Lani was dressing to go out. Danny had behaved himself the entire time and she couldn't think of a reasonable excuse to cancel. Well, she really didn't want to cancel. Lani was really looking forward to seeing this film.

Lani looked at herself critically in the mirror. She still looked pretty good in her black cocktail dress if her own opinion still counted. It looked too much for just going to the movies. Even without wearing her "fuck me" heels it still looked like she was trying to seduce someone. Well, she didn't really commit to wearing the dress. Danny would have to be satisfied with seeing her in casual slacks and a blouse. He was probably dressed in jeans and t-shirt anyway.

Lani was pleasantly surprised to see Danny in dress shirt and slacks. She was glad he didn't raise any objection to her attire and didn't try anything as they sat through the movie which Lani thoroughly enjoyed although the subplot of the love affair between a woman and a younger man made her a bit uncomfortable. At least the characters weren't playing relatives. On the way home though, Danny drove to the end of an unfamiliar road and parked.

"Why are you stopping here, Danny?" said Lani nervously.

"I always stop here with my dates. It has a nice view of the city lights and it's a great make out spot."

"Danny, please start the car and drive us home. I'm not one of your regular dates. I'm your mother and I'm certainly not going to make out with you. I'm very disappointed with you for breaking your promise to behave."

"Well, you broke your promise to wear that little black dress."

"I didn't promise to wear that dress. I said we'll see."

"That means yes to me."

"It's the woman's prerogative to decide what we'll see means. I tried on the dress and found it inappropriate for the occasion. You had an opportunity to raise an objection before we left."

"Score one for you then, Mom. I guess I am breaking my promise to behave." Danny reached over to take his mother's hand but she yanked it away.

Lani was outraged. "You think that because you've developed some sort of lust for me I'm going to fall into your arms and let you do whatever?"

"Gosh, I hope not, Mom. If you did that you'd be just like any other girl I've dated. I want more of a challenge. It'll quite a novelty to have a girl say no to me."

"Well, I'm not a girl. I'm a grown woman. More importantly, I'm not just a grown woman. I'm your mother. You've obviously been dating the wrong type of girl."

"Is there any other type?"

"Certainly there is. I find it hard to believe there aren't any self-respecting girls going to that school of yours. I'm sure you haven't even tried to meet a nice girl."

"They're all nice girls, Mom, but there's not a one that won't go to bed with me if I ask nicely. Let's face it. I'm just irresistible."

"You're so full of bull, Danny, it's unbelievable. Even if you were right there's going to be at least one girl there next year who won't give a boy who doesn't respect her the time of day and that's your sister, Heather. I'm sure Devon has been raised properly also."

"Mom, even Heather and Devon can be seduced as easily as you if the right boy comes along."

"If that's the case then I know they're safe. No one's going to seduce me."

"I will," declared Danny. Or at least I'll have some fun trying thought the young man.

"You're an arrogant ass for even thinking of seducing me. What makes you think you could get away with even trying?"

"You kissed me easily enough Monday morning. You could have let Heather walk in on us and I would have been in deep shit."

"I was trying to avoid a scene. I see I made a mistake by trying to keep you out of trouble and... get your hand off my leg, Danny! I'm going to call your father and have him pick me up if you don't start this car right now."

"You left your cell phone on the dining room table, Mom." Darn! He was right. Lani hated taking her phone on social evenings out.

"This is wrong, Danny. I'm your mother."

"I just want to kiss you, Mom. Then I'll take you home, I promise. Is that too much to ask?"

"It is too much to ask when your advances are unwelcome, Danny. Why is that so hard for you to understand?" Lani moved her head back and tried to avoid her son's lips on hers but finally gave in when it was obvious that Danny was going to be persistent. She just wished her son wasn't such a good kisser. One kiss led to a second and then a third kiss. The woman's heart leaped to her throat. Something was wrong. Lani looked down and found the first three buttons of her blouse were undone and her bra was exposed. She hadn't even felt anything until her son's hand had slipped inside her blouse, cupped it over her bra cup and started fondling her right boob. The boy must be possessed by a demon! "N-no, Danny! You just wanted a kiss."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.