Dad's Being Replaced - Cover

Dad's Being Replaced

Copyright© 2003 by sourdough

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Danny has taken a shine to his mom but how does he get Mom to stop being faithful to Dad?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Pregnancy   Slow  

"Would you gentlemen care for something to drink?"

"A Scotch neat would be nice if you have it, Mrs. Dwyer. Angel and Jesus will have nothing." The older man began to relax somewhat although Angel and Jesus remained alert. Lani fixed Mr. Lopez a double and brought it to him.

"I'm sorry I can't join you," said Lani. "I'm still in shock with your announcement and I want to keep a clear head."

"I understand completely, Mrs. Dwyer. I'm also in shock with this dreadful news," said Mr. Lopez. "Frankly, I'm amazed with the calm you display. I haven't made an idle threat. I fully intend to kill your husband."

"Well, I feel my husband should always get what he deserves," Lani said in a matter of fact manner. Her calm façade was immediately shaken though when she heard the side door open. Was Patrick home so early? The two giants immediately moved toward the sound. Despite their size, they were quick, silent and graceful. Each stood to the side of the kitchen door as it opened.

"Hi, Mom," chirped Heather. "You've got company."

"Yes, dear," said Lani. "I'm having a private discussion with these gentlemen. Will you go next door and visit Devon until I call for you?" Lani prayed these men wouldn't think about taking out their vengeance on her daughter. "Where's your brother?"

"Right here, Mom," said Danny as he popped his head through the door. He looked puzzled for a moment and then said, "Mr. Lopez?"

"Hello, young man. I have some questions for you," said Mr. Lopez. Lani groaned inwardly. Danny was somehow involved with this fiasco.

"Don't bother changing your clothes," Lani snapped nervously when she saw Heather walking toward the stairs. "Just go."

"I'm going," Heather responded. Everybody looked so unhappy to the young girl. She'd give anything to know what was going on. Once she saw Heather out the front door Lani turned to her son.

"Sit down, Danny Dwyer." Danny moved to the sofa without hesitation. He knew something was wrong and all kinds of scenarios went spinning through his head. Had his father raped Carmen? Were they blaming him? "Your father has impregnated this man's daughter. Do you know anything about this?"

Danny was so scared he thought he was going to lose his lunch. He swallowed his weird tasting spit. "I, uh, introduced Carmen to my dad. Uh, Carmen once told me she enjoyed going out with older men as long as they didn't seek, um, commitment. She made that clear and I made that clear to my dad before I introduced them. I didn't expect for anything improper to happen, honestly, Mr. Lopez."

"You introduce a young, single girl to an older married man, your own father, and you don't expect anything improper to happen?" Mr. Lopez shook his head in disbelief.

"I'm sorry, sir," said Danny, his voice cracking. The young man looked like he was about to cry.

"Your explanation just raises more questions, young man," said Mr. Lopez. "For instance, how is it that you introduced Carmen to your father but it is Clara who is pregnant?"

"Clara?" Danny looked bewildered and shrugged his shoulders. Lani groaned again, this time aloud. At this rate she'd be groaning more times than after the last 10 k. charity run she participated in. The girl in question had to be the one Danny was dating for a while. Lani remembered meeting Clara a couple of times. She came across as sweet, attractive and very underage. Patrick was in more trouble than he knew even if Mr. Lopez didn't carry out his threat to murder her husband. What would they do to Danny for his complicity?

"I propose we sit down and try to work out something that might be satisfactory to you, Mr. Lopez," said Lani. Despite her anger and disappointment with her husband and son, Lani was going to do her best to avoid violence being done to them. "May I refresh your drink?"

"I will be happy to listen to anything you have to say, Mrs. Dwyer, although I don't think it will do any good but yes, I would appreciate another drink."

"Please call me Lani," said the nervous woman in as calm a voice as she could muster.

Patrick Dwyer was feeling pretty good lately. Business was picking up at work, his wife had stopped nagging at him and he had the loveliest young mistress any man could ever ask for. He'd been a little surprised when Clara had shown up for the date instead of Carmen but it mattered little to him since both were equally beautiful. Clara had explained that her sister had an unexpected commitment come up but she would be more than happy to stand in her sister's place since she'd always thought Danny's father was so handsome. She was a discerning young lady indeed. The only conditions were he could never show up at her home, use only her cell phone number to contact her and never tell Danny about the change in plans.

The arrangement suited Patrick fine. He didn't mind keeping this secret from his son. After all, Danny hadn't exactly been up front with him. Apparently, he was scheming on his own mother before his father knew about it. That wasn't right. Where had he learned his morals and ethics? Lani was obviously not doing her job. The bonus was when he found out Clara wasn't nearly as prim as Danny had made out Carmen to be. Also, Clara assured Patrick she was on the pill. What could be better?

Patrick had been trying to arrange a date for that very evening with Clara but had been unable to reach her. All of the calls kept going to her voicemail. Well, a quiet evening at home wouldn't hurt anything at all. He raised his eyebrows inquiringly as he walked into the living room from the kitchen. Lani hadn't told him about expecting any company. "Hello," he said, putting on his most social smile.

"Do come in, darling," said Lani. "I'd like you to meet Mr. Juan Lopez. Mr. Lopez is Clara's father."

Patrick stepped forward to shake hands with the man but stopped in mid stride when he heard 'Clara's father' somehow come up in the introduction. He wished he hadn't had that drink before he came home. He had the sudden need to take a piss.

"Standing on either side of you are two of Mr. Lopez' associates, Angel and Jesus," Lani continued. "Apparently, Clara is going to be an unwed mother because of you, Patrick. Mr. Lopez is here seeking vengeance and intends to put an end to your miserable life." Patrick felt his stomach drop through the floor.

"Try not to show fear, darling. Angel and Jesus are sadistic killers. They can sense it when you're afraid of them and that makes them even more vicious. By the way, don't try to run either. They're trained to attack if you run and by the time they're called off, well, it might be too late for you."

Patrick looked around. He was definitely trapped. The two men on either side of him looked like six. He looked up as if in prayer. "Beam me up, Scotty," he murmured.

Lani sneered. "I'm afraid the Enterprise is out of range, Captain Kirk, and your phaser has no effect on these beings. You've brought shame to this planet's royal princess and her father, the king, has decreed your death. Angel and Jesus are the Royal Executioners. Do you have any last words before sentence is carried out, Captain? Be sure to weigh your words carefully. Clara is the man's daughter, after all."

Patrick was aghast. His wife was treating this like a joke; some kind of sick entertainment. What had he ever done to her to deserve this? Hadn't he always been a good provider? "Uh, c-can't we all get along?" the scared man stuttered. Danny was just sitting there, refusing to look him in the face. Why wasn't he running for help at least or calling 9-1-1?

"Is that the best you can do, Patrick? I'm afraid that won't do at all, darling. You might as well be asking Darth Vader that on one of his bad days although you might try a little groveling. Ironic, isn't it? Angel and Jesus have such spiritual names but I guarantee it won't be such a religious experience when they lay hands on you: although you'll probably be meeting your Maker in the next few moments. That will surely count as spiritual."

"May I have a drink?" Patrick asked. It was as if the man was accepting his fate.

"I'm not sure," said Lani. "It might dull the pain you'll be experiencing. Suffering is good for the soul, you know." She turned to Mr. Lopez. "Shall we let him have a final drink?" When the man nodded, Lani fixed her husband a double Scotch and handed it to him.

"I'm sorry I ever hurt you," said Patrick and then downed his drink. He turned to Mr. Lopez and said, "I'm sorry I hurt your daughter and your family."

"Well, a double apology from Patrick Dwyer, the man of no regrets. I might not feel bad for saving your life then," said Lani.

"You're going to-"

"Well, you have to agree to the terms but if you don't, you die. It's as simple as that."

"I'll agree to uh, almost anything," Patrick declared.

"Spoken like a true weasel even when your life is at stake, Patrick. Well, the main part of the deal which saves your life is that Danny marries Clara and they raise the child as if Danny were the father."

"That sounds great," said Patrick with considerable relief. That was easy. "Congratulations, son. Clara's a fine girl and will make you a finer wife."

Danny looked up for the first time. "Thanks, Dad," he said but his seeming enthusiasm seemed forced.

"There are some other terms which you'll have to agree to and it's a package deal, darling."

"I don't see any problem, Lani. Right now, it's time to celebrate."

"I don't feel like celebrating yet, Mr. Dwyer," said Clara's father. "I don't know the terms your wife wishes you to agree to but you had better agree to them or I will follow you to the gates of Hell to get my revenge." He turned to Lani. "Thank you for your efforts, my dear Lani. Angel and Jesus are at your disposal if you have any need of their assistance."

"Thank you, Juan. I'll be in contact with you."

"Right now, I have to return home and try to straighten out a couple of ill-raised daughters." He nodded to Angel and Jesus who followed their boss out the door.

"Well, I never want to go through anything like that again," said Patrick after the three men left. He went to the bar and poured himself another drink. "Clara obviously seduced me to get to you. Let this be a lesson to you, son. Never trust a woman."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.