Dad's Being Replaced - Cover

Dad's Being Replaced

Copyright© 2003 by sourdough

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Danny has taken a shine to his mom but how does he get Mom to stop being faithful to Dad?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Pregnancy   Slow  

Danny was having a dream, a nightmare really. He was dreaming someone was trying to sodomize him and..."Yeow!" he screamed. He was fully awake now and someone really was trying to sodomize him. He heard Heather giggle. She was up to something again. "What the..."

"I grew a prick," said Heather switching on the bedside lamp. "Do you like it?" She was wearing a strap-on dildo. It was 12:30 a.m. The dildo looked like a real prick over eight inches long and quite thick.

"Don't you ever," he started to threaten but then heard his parents' bedroom door open and close. Mom or Dad was coming to investigate the noise. "Shhh!" he hissed sounding like air escaping from a tire. He switched off the lamp. Heather was already trying to hide although there really wasn't anyplace to do so. Danny rushed to the door and slipped through just as his mother was about to knock.

"I heard you scream. Is anything the matter?" Lani whispered.

"I, uh, got a cramp and it hurt like crazy. I'm all right now. Sorry for waking you up."

"That's all right. Listen Danny, now's probably not the time to talk about what happened this morning but..."

"Anytime's the right time to talk, Mom. Will you massage where it hurts while we talk?"

"Where does it hurt?"

"Right here." Lani looked where Danny pointed and saw his rapidly inflating prick in the dim light. The teenager liked to sleep in the buff.

"Cover yourself this instant, Danny Dwyer," Lani hissed. "You may have wakened Heather and she may come out any second."

"Let's step into my room. We'll be alone there."

"Put a robe on and meet me downstairs." There was no way Lani was going to Danny's room at this time of night. Of course, lately no time or place was really safe with that boy without a bodyguard.

"See you downstairs," Danny whispered and slipped back through the door.

"That was close," Heather whispered when Danny sat down on the bed. "I would've died if she would have caught me in here wearing this prick."

"Me too. Where did you get that thing?" Danny demanded.

"I got it from Margaret," Heather explained. "She let me use it on her."

"That bitch is too weird," said Danny.

"She says that you're not around enough to satisfy her."

"Well don't let her use that on you." He didn't want Heather's snatch all stretched out.

"Don't worry," Heather said. "Devon and I want to keep ourselves pure and exclusive for the Sacred Prick. That's you."

"Thanks a lot," said Danny. "I'm going to meet Mom downstairs. You sneak out of here in a few minutes and I never want to see that dildo again. You better take it back next door. You don't want Mom finding it."

"Yes sir. Almost getting caught was kind of exciting and it made me horny. How about fucking me before going to see Mom?"

"Good night, Heather." Seeing his sister with a realistic prick attached to her loins kind of put him off on his desire for her. The young man shuddered involuntarily.

Lani was debating how to deal with her son while she waited for him in the den. Should she beg and plead or threaten and demand? Shall I give him an ultimatum? Nothing seemed to work with him so far. It would be so easy to surrender to him. No, that's not right. It's unnatural. Lani was frightened on how easy thoughts of surrender crossed her mind. One thing about it, Danny knew how to deliver attention and excitement to a woman. It was something the attractive mother certainly wasn't getting from her husband.

"Sit down over there," said Lani when Danny came into the den. It was a chair about five feet away. She didn't want him any closer.

"I want to cuddle with you on the sofa again." It was obvious the young man wasn't going to take his mother seriously.

"Let me know when you do want to talk." Lani stood up and brushed past Danny. The young man took the opportunity to grope her luscious body. In an unconscious defensive reaction Lani reached out and slapped her son in the face. She knew she was in trouble then. Hadn't she been warned not to try that again?

"I didn't like that, Mom," Danny said. He rubbed at his face in an effort to relieve the sting.

"Tough shit, mister!" she growled at him defiantly. Lani was a lioness now and she was going to make a late night snack out of this young buck. She hoped the bluff would work but Danny merely smiled and made a sudden lunge.

"No, Danny!" she yelped. Lani suddenly wasn't feeling so ferocious. In fact, she was frightened out of her wits. Danny was pulling her toward the sofa. "Let go of me! You'll regret this!" The woman tried to put force behind her words but she heard herself whining instead.

"I'm going to teach you a little lesson, Mom," Danny said quietly. He sat down on the sofa and pulled his mother over on his lap. He's going to spank me Lani guessed as she felt her robe and nightgown being pulled up.

"Don't you dare! I'll call the police and have done with you if so much as-aah!" Lani yelled as rear cheek stung with the blow of her son's hand. Danny had learned his lesson with Margaret. He didn't want to punish or hurt his mother as much as he wanted to humiliate her. The blows would certainly be uncomfortable but the young man wouldn't be putting any wear and tear on his hand. Lani's panties still covered her rear but they offered no protection at all.

Lani wanted to howl in misery when Danny started spanking her bottom. Not that it hurt that bad but the mere idea of her own son administering corporal punishment made the attractive woman prefer death to discovery by any other member of the family so she gritted her teeth until Danny stopped. "Please let me up now," she begged. Tears were falling from her eyes. Struggling only seemed to accentuate her helplessness.

"That was only ten swats, Mom. I'm not finished."

"You are finished, you..." Lani started to threaten and insult her tormentor but she checked herself. She didn't want to give Danny any excuse to continue her torture and humiliation. "I don't want to be caught like this, Danny. Your father or your sister may hear us and come down to investigate. It was eleven swats."

"When you call the cops they're going to find out anyway so I might as well get my licks in. You were counting? So was I and I counted ten."

"Fine, Danny, it was ten. I'm not going to call anyone if you just stop and let me up right now?"

"You're not going to tell the cops?"

"No, Danny, I'm not going to tell the cops. Please let me up."

"Or Dad?"

"No, not your dad either."

"Dr. Laura or the National Enquirer?"

"No, Danny."

"Jerry Springer or Oprah?"

"No!"

"The SPCA?"

"No, no and no! Please stop torturing me, please..." Lani burst into a round of sobbing but Danny was neither phased nor offering any mercy.

"Anyone I haven't mentioned?" Lani merely shook her head. She felt defeated. Danny finally seemed satisfied and began to caress his mother's rear end as if to soothe the pain away. The distraught mother lay in her undignified position and didn't protest Danny's caresses. It seemed wise because he was going to do as he pleased anyway. "You're all wet down there, Mom. Did you pee in your pants?" he said as his dipped between her thighs and explored the crotch of her panties.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.