Dad's Being Replaced - Cover

Dad's Being Replaced

Copyright© 2003 by sourdough

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Danny has taken a shine to his mom but how does he get Mom to stop being faithful to Dad?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Pregnancy   Slow  

"Please get off me, Danny."

"No."

"I have to go to the bathroom."

"Can't you hold it for a while?"

"I have to wash. I wasn't protected and you may have impregnated me."

"I know it's crazy but the thought of you being pregnant kind of excites me."

"It's very crazy, Danny. Your father will be very suspicious and upset if my belly begins to swell with a baby." Danny still didn't move. Lani knew she should be screaming at her son for him to come to his senses but she couldn't work up the excitement. Orgasms did that to her. They made her, well, mellow. It made her realize she hadn't had an orgasm with Patrick for quite a while.

"I love you, Mom."

"There you go using that word again. I don't see how you can say you love me when you don't even respect me."

"I respect you."

"You wouldn't be lying on top of me like this if you respected me, young man. Now, please let me get up." Danny wasn't exactly lying on top of his mother but he still held her very close.

"How do you avoid getting knocked up with Dad?"

"I use a diaphragm with a spermicidal cream when your father and I have relations. Please let me use the bathroom." Lani was getting irritated now.

"It doesn't sound very spontaneous," said Danny. "I guess I should use a condom from now on." He finally released his mother and let her get up. Lani ignored her son's observation. There wasn't going to be a next time much less a from now on.

"I want you to leave now."

"Why? Are you afraid I'll see something I'm not supposed to?" The only things I haven't seen are your tits.

"I think you've seen more than you were ever meant to, young man," Lani declared. It looked like Danny wasn't moving so his mother turned and walked into the bathroom, slamming and locking the door.

"I'll wait for you out here, Mom," Danny called.

"If you're not gone by the time by the time I get out..." the young man heard but then the sound of running water drowned out her voice. Danny had no intention of leaving just yet. A line had been crossed and the relationship was changed. Now that Danny had accomplished the main goal of bedding his mom he knew he didn't want to stop. Still, it would pay to be extra careful. The probable shock and regret Lani was going through might make try something rash to stop her son. Danny couldn't count on his dad for protection. Patrick would more than likely deny any knowledge of his son's actions if anything went wrong. Maybe it would be better to leave.

"Danny, are you still out there?" Lani opened the door slightly and peeked out. "You'd better not be," she called, "or you're in big trouble." She opened the door a little wider and stepped into the bedroom. "I'm giving you five seconds to clear out if you're hiding somewhere." The closet door was closed completely so he probably wasn't hiding in there. Nevertheless she opened the sliding doors and peered warily inside. Finally satisfied the room was clear, Lani sat down on the bed and heaved a great sigh.

What in the heck happened here? Well, that was a stupid question Lani decided. She knew exactly what happened. Her and her son had had sexual relations and it was wonderful. No, no, that's not right. It was terrible! Terribly wrong! It should never happen again even if he was a skilled lover-a skilled lover, yes but I'm talking about my son. I must be going crazy. That's for sure. What if she were pregnant! Lani did some quick calculations and decided she was safe. That was a relief.

How could she have allowed this to happen? Danny certainly gave her plenty of warning of his intentions. Lani just couldn't quite believe her son would go through with it. What do I do now? She thought of telling Patrick but the shame and guilt was too much to think of even if her husband was cheating on her. Did Patrick even care? He'd probably use it as an excuse to have me committed to the loony bin. What would Heather think of her? And what about Danny? His life would be ruined. I don't want that. Maybe I should take him to a psychiatrist.

Where did he learn to be such a good lover? He's only 17 years old but he's very experienced. Who taught him? How many others has he been with before me? Gosh darn it, thought Lani. I'm thinking like a jealous girl friend. I'm not his girl friend. I'm his mother. Maybe I'm the one who needs the psychiatrist. Somehow, Lani had to fix things the way they were before this whole mess started.

The attractive mother went to the closet and took out another skirt. No, this isn't right either. This is the way Danny wants me to dress the attractive woman thought. Better to dress the way I used to and to heck with those skimpy panties also. Lani nodded her head with determination and dressed in her favorite slacks. Yeah, that felt better.

"Hi, Mom."

"Hello, darling. Would you like some lunch?" Thank goodness Heather had returned from the neighbors.

"No thanks, Mom. I had something to eat next door."

"Why are you dressed like that, Mom?" said Danny. "I thought you were dressing sexier lately. You look kind of dumpy by comparison."

"I'm not interested in what you think of how I dress," snapped Lani. "It's none of your business anyway." She felt embarrassed all the same despite her effort to put Danny in his place. She couldn't say what she wanted in front of Heather.

"What a creep you are!" said Heather. "Mom dresses just fine." She hoped she displayed the correct amount of outrage.

"Well excuse me for venturing an opinion," Danny responded. He picked up the sandwich he was eating and walked out to the patio.

"The nerve of that boy!" Lani steamed and she wasn't just referring to his criticism of her attire.

"Yeah," Heather agreed. "Even though Danny's right he still shouldn't have said anything."

"Thanks a lot."

"Sorry!" Heather was blushing as red as her mother. She didn't mean to put it that way. Well, maybe she did mean it. The pretty teen decided to join her brother on the patio.

Maybe dumpy is good thought Lani after Heather left. It might discourage Danny if she looked unattractive to him. Lani didn't believe going back to slacks was going to do it. There had to be another way. She was tempted to pour herself another glass of wine but she decided against it. That wasn't the way to deal with her stress. The wine had already got her in trouble. Or at least, it helped to get her in trouble. Lani wondered if should would have been able resist Danny if she hadn't been intoxicated. How did other people deal with stressful situations?

Lani's dilemma brought to mind a good friend of hers. Carolyn was two inches shorter than Lani but was 30 pounds heavier. She dealt with her stress by eating. Yeah, maybe that was the answer. Lani knew Danny didn't go for overweight girls. Maybe putting on a few pounds wouldn't hurt. Even though Lani liked to make desserts for her family she always avoided eating them. Well, except maybe a nibble or two to test it. Now there's a reason to stop denying yourself she reasoned. Lani opened up her favorite book of dessert recipes and began to fantasize preparing and eating each and every one of them.

There was chocolate mousse cake, napoleons, banana cream pie, pecan sticky buns, buttery croissants, hazelnut biscotti, truffles and numerous other goodies that struck Lani's fancy. Suddenly she slammed the book shut. Preparing all that was a lot of hard work. To heck with that! Let the Cheesecake Factory do all the work. She'd go there on Monday and proceed to eat her way through their dessert menu. She always wanted to do that. Maybe Lani would start out each morning with a couple of Krispy Kremes. Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to present Lani Dwyer, winner of the Miss Piggy look-alike contest. Squeal and oink for us, Lani. "Oink, oink," she said aloud to herself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.