Dad's Being Replaced - Cover

Dad's Being Replaced

Copyright© 2003 by sourdough

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Danny has taken a shine to his mom but how does he get Mom to stop being faithful to Dad?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Pregnancy   Slow  

It was a dark and stormy morning, just the kind Danny Dwyer hated to get up to. Worst of all it was a Monday morning. Well, it was a school day and so he didn't have any choice. Still, it would be nice if he could sleep in just a few more minutes. The 17 year old saw the bedroom door swing open and when his mother peeked in he decided to pretend sleep.

"Time to get moving, Danny," Lani Dwyer called. "You don't want to be late for school." When he didn't respond Lani walked over to shake him awake. It wasn't the first time she'd done that. It seemed more like the 10,000th time to her. Feeling a bit of mischief Danny grabbed his mother around her waist when he felt his shoulder being touched and pulled her onto the bed with him. "Danny!" she cried.

Danny pretended to wake up for the first time. "Hmm? Oh, sorry Mom. I was dreaming that a beautiful woman was in bed with me. Now that I'm awake I've discovered it's not a dream."

"Cut the bull, Danny Dwyer, and let me up," Lani demanded. She tried to push off the mattress but her son had his arms around her waist and his hands... my god, his hands were on her hips and he was holding her down.

It seemed that Danny was seeing his mom for the first time, not as a mother but as a desirable woman. Damn, there was vulnerability in her eyes that made her look sexy. The teenager wasn't the angel he sometimes portrayed himself to be and he found himself enjoying his mother's discomfort. He was sporting his morning boner and his mother's belly was pinned against it. She has to be dead below the waist if she can't feel that Danny thought.

"Let me up," Lani demanded again.

"Give me a good morning kiss first."

"I will not!"

"Fine, we'll just lie here until someone comes looking for us." As if on cue they heard some stirring in the next room which meant that Danny's little sister, Heather, was getting up.

"Okay, Danny."

"Okay what, Mom?"

"I'll give you a kiss," she said softly as if someone might overhear. She put her lips on her son's but Danny took control immediately. He wasn't going to allow a quick peck on the lips. To Lani it seemed to take forever but she didn't have any choice. Any further resistance just meant it would take longer for her to be released and the greater the chance of being caught. Still she squeaked in protest she felt her son's tongue in her mouth.

"I'd better get moving," Danny said when he finally ended the kiss. "I don't want to be late for school." He moved his hands away from Lani's hips and she got up immediately. Danny could tell his mother was pissed. She was red in the face and her mouth and eyes were now like narrow slits. Also, she stomped rather than walked out of his room. He heard, "Good morning, Mom" from Heather but no response from their mother.

"What's wrong with Mom," Heather asked as she poked her head through the door.

"I dunno," Danny responded. "I guess she got up on the wrong side of the bed." Heather shrugged her shoulders and continued on to the bathroom. The young man liked to be first in the bathroom because Heather always seemed to take forever there but right now he didn't mind. It would give him time to think.

Grabbing his mom had been pure impulsive mischief and there was no ulterior motive. What happened after was also impulsive but was filled with impure thoughts for his mother. Why was that? Even as Danny asked himself the question he already knew the answer. It was her eyes. His mother's eyes told him he could get away with anything and she wouldn't stop him. He'd seen that look in the eyes of girls his own age and it always meant he could get do anything he wanted as long as they weren't caught by a parent or another authority figure. Danny knew his mother would bluster and threaten but nothing would come of it. At least he hoped he was right. Darn! His mother had surrendered so easily. If Danny would have had the time and privacy things might have gone further. In fact, he was sure of it.

"I want to fuck my own mother," he said aloud. Yeah, he really did. One of the reasons was her looks. Lani Dwyer was 5' 7" tall and weighed 125 pounds. She had a nice set of tits and her legs and ass didn't look too shabby either, at least with clothes. Danny had never seen his mother's bare tits and ass but he promised himself that that would soon be taken care of. His mother was 38 years old and had dark brown hair with just a touch of gray at the temples. Otherwise she could pass for someone a lot younger. It was hard to believe his dad wasn't paying the attention to his wife that she deserved.

Danny was the last one downstairs. His dad had already left for the office and Heather usually rode to school with Devon, their next door neighbor so she was gone also. He watched his mom fuss around and ignore him but Danny knew that wouldn't last for long.

"I can't believe what you just did!" Danny kept silent. She hadn't asked a question so he didn't feel any need to answer. Finally she asked, "Do you know what would happen if I told your father what you did?"

"Yeah," said Danny. "He'd probably think it was a joke and have a good laugh."

"You think so? Well, we'll know for sure when he gets home tonight." Danny's response made his mother even more furious. Mainly it was because he was probably right about his father's reaction. "Is that how you treat the girls you know?"

"Well, no," Danny conceded. "At least, not right away but if we go out on a date I'll make a move on her. Would you like to go out this Friday?"

"I'm glad you think this is funny but I don't," Lani fumed. "You seem to forget that I'm your mother. What have I done wrong to deserve this disrespectful attitude of yours?"

"You haven't done anything wrong, Mom. It's just the usual fate of beautiful and sexy women. You're lusted over by men and boys and even by your very own son."

"Well, my very own son is going to get his face slapped if he tries anything like that again. Do you understand?"

"It would be worth a slap if we could just take up where we left off," Danny said as he moved toward his mother. Lani gasped and ran out of the kitchen.

"You'll be late for school if you don't leave now," she called as she raced up the stairs.

Danny laughed when he saw his mother scamper up the stairs like the cat when something scared her. The only thing missing was the fat tail. He was tempted to follow her and see if he could get something started but the teenager was running late already and didn't want to give his mom too many shocks in one morning. The young man knew he wasn't going to stop with just a little horseplay now. Now, it was a matter of gaining his mother's cooperation, willing or not. Danny noticed how his mom seemed to blush with pleasure when he was complimenting her. Apparently, she wasn't getting enough flattery from other quarters.

Danny Dwyer was already well experienced in the art of seducing girls in his own age bracket. He'd been doing it for the past four years. In fact, the charm had begun to wear off because it was so easy. The handsome high school student was looking for new challenges but it had never crossed his mind that it would come in the form of an older woman, his own mother. He would decide how to go about it after seeing how his mom behaved that evening.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.