Peeping Tom - Cover

Peeping Tom

by Bliss

Copyright© 2003 by Bliss

Incest Sex Story: A teenage girl finds her younger brother peeping at her after the shower and she takes revenge in a way they both enjoy

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Ok. I realized that I haven't yet done a story where the male is submissive. This is inspired partly from a letter I received from a fan and partly from a fantasy I had about a year ago. I hope you'll like it. If you do, then please let me know. If you have criticism then I'd like to hear it as well. We only keep writing if we know that people want to read what we're writing so I hope you'll spare a few moments and let me and the other writers know what you think.


The following is a work of fiction; neither the characters nor the actions are meant to resemble any persons living or dead. Any similarity is purely coincidental.

This is story about a sexual relationship between a teenage girl and her younger brother. If you find such concepts disturbing then feel free not to read it. I respect your feelings and rights and I'd ask that you respect mine, including my right to write stories such as this one. However I don't believe such actions between a brother and sister are healthy or safe and I'd suggest any siblings experience such feeling should either seek help or deal with it the old fashioned way: Ignore it completely and hope it goes away.


My name is Andrea and I'm seventeen. I have a brother whose three years younger than me. His name is Tom and until a year ago we had the typical relationship. I was a tyrant and he was a pest. Everyone told us that we'd love each other when we were older but we didn't really believe it. I loved him in that "You're-my-brother-so-I-have-too" sort of way. For example three years ago I broke a kid's nose for beating up Tom, but then I'd teased Tom about needing me to fight for him. He'd still do things like tease me about boys I had crushes on until I'd punch him in the stomach or gave him an Indian burn. Maybe you don't need this much detail, maybe you have a younger brother or sister.

About a year ago I came home from school and found the house empty. Mom and Dad wouldn't be home for hours but Tom was usually home before me. He was supposed to come straight home after school but he didn't always do it. I'd be expected to keep my lip buttoned but not to cover for him. I mean even with my twerpy kid brother some things had to stay sacred. A note was taped to the TV.

Andi,

I'm out biking with Lou. Be back later. If Mom calls I'm at the Library.

Tom.

I crumpled up the note and dropped it in my purse. I loved having to whole house to myself; it's amazing. When you spend weeks at a time with other people around you forget how good it feels to be alone. I'd had gymnastics after school that day and I wanted a very long shower.

In my room I got undressed and hung up my school clothes; I'd only worn them a few hours. Then I laid out what I'd wear after my shower. You're probably thinking: "Thanks for telling me that Andi, because that's really interesting to know and just essential to your story." Well smarty pants, it is actually, because I closed my closet door and latched it shut. By the way, that's important.

After my shower I dried myself, wrapped a towel around my head, started to wrap a towel around my body and then remembered I was home alone. In my room I closed the door, as I turned around I saw that my bedroom closet was open a crack. I specifically remembered, not just closing it, but latching it. Then I heard something move inside the closet. God he was stupid. I yanked the closet door opened and Tom looked like a deer on the first day of hunting season. I was so pissed at him that I forgot that the only thing I was wearing was a towel and that was around my hair.

"You little bastard!" I screamed. He tried to run past me but he only made it as far as my door. It opens in and he had to stop to open it. I grabbed him and threw him on the bed. We were about the same weight but I was bigger and stronger and had fury on my side. I flipped him over on his front, planted my knee on spin and twisted him arm behind him, hard.

"You little son of a bitch! What do you think you're doing?!"

"Andi I'm sorry. Please don't tell Mom and Dad. Please don't hurt me." It felt good to see him so scared. I though it was just because I was so pissed at him but I now realize it was true nature coming forward. I twisted his arm harder.

"You little pervert! Tell me why the fuck I shouldn't rip your arm off like a drumstick and then tell mom and dad for the goddamn hell of it." I knew he was itching to tell me off for swearing but Tom knew not to make a bad thing worse.

"I've got..." He winced in pain. "$28 dollars saved in my room. You can have it."

"What do you think I am? A stripper?" Besides I worked part time on weekends so $28 bucks wasn't a lot of money to me. I did relax my grip just a little.

"Please Andi, just don't tell Mom and Dad and I'll do anything you want."

"Would you like it if I saw you naked?" I asked. He didn't answer so I twisted a little harder. "Well would you?"

"No!"

I got an idea. I felt really excited from this, I loved having this control. I was even getting wet. I let go of his arm. "Take off your clothes."

He rolled over and stared at me, his eyes went wide; he hadn't expected this. He looked to see if I was serious and he glanced down from my eyes. I slapped him.

"Don't stare at my tits! Now get undressed you little pervert!" He blinked a few times stunned by the slap. I'd hit him harder than I meant to. I noticed his cheek turning red. He pulled his t-shirt over his head and tossed it away. He was slim, bordering on skinny. He started to get up to take his pants off.

"Who told you that you could move? Stay where you are!" He looked confused and tried not to look at my body while he unsnapped his pants and slid them down wriggling out of them. I saw his boner pushing this underwear out of shape. When he slid them off as well I grabbed his cock just hard enough to let him know it could hurt. He winced but he didn't say anything. "You've been planning this for a while?"

"I'm sorry Andi."

"Answer me!"

"I thought of it on my way home."

"Does looking at me make your little cock hard?" I said this to sting although I had to admit that it wasn't all that little.

"Yeah"

"You like looking at your big sister don't you, you little pervert?" God I was so excited. I'd never been so turned on before. I didn't even care that Tom was my brother; that seemed unimportant and stupid. His cock seemed to get harder in my hand. I moved closer to him.

"Yeah."

"What do you like looking at?" He hesitated unsure how to answer. I gently began to stroke his cock a few times as though I was milking the answer from him. When I spoke again I wasn't yelling, just firm. "Answer me."

"I like looking at your... tits."

"Do you want to touch them?"

"Can I?"

"Why should I let you?" I said maliciously.

"Can I please, please touch them?"

"Oh the little pervert wants to kiss his sisters titties..." I said teasing. "You need me to protect you and you know you'll never get another girl to let you so you need big sis right?" I'd expected him the get upset, maybe chafe at my control. But instead he just nodded.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.