Defending Little Sis

by Jessy19

Copyright© 2003 by Jessy19

Incest Sex Story: A young man stands up for his little sister when a guy at school starts spreading rumors about her. Little sister thanks her brother in the sweetest way.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

I heard my mother and little sister Natalie talking in the living room that Friday afternoon. She was getting ready for her big date with Keith Reynolds, the captain of the wrestling team. At that time my sister had just turned 16 and was a sophomore and I just turned 18 and was a senior in high school. She was a cheerleader and very popular. I on the other hand was more into the academics but still had a good amount of friends.

"Oh sweetie you look beautiful. That Keith guy is going to drool when he sees you," I heard my mother tell Natalie.

She giggled. "Oh Mom I'm so nervous! It's my first date and I hope everything goes well."

I laughed. "Just be sure he treats you good sis and keeps his lips to himself," I added playfully.

She stuck her tongue out at me. "Whatever it's not like you and Crystal don't kiss."

I scoffed and went back to reading my literature book. Crystal was my girlfriend at the time and she and I had been dating just a few months. It was almost close to prom time so all she would really talk about was the dress she was going to buy and where we were going for dinner just going on and on which I hated and tried to avoid. I was only going to the prom because she wanted to go. School dances and such were not really my thing.

"Doesn't she look pretty?" My mom asked me.

I turned and my jaw almost hit the floor. Natalie looked gorgeous with her silky brown hair in curls and her green eyes glowing. She wore a spaghetti strap red and black dress which wasn't too short and some black strap sandals. She looked really beautiful, I had to admit. The way she looked kind of made me worry more about her. I knew it wasn't really my business to know if my sister was having sex or not after all I already had sex with Crystal and two other ex-girlfriends so who was I to judge?

Keith picked Natalie up around seven that night. Supposedly they were just going to a dinner and movie and Natalie was ordered to come home by eleven.

That entire weekend I mainly spent it at the library and with Crystal. We'd gone out to see a movie and hung out at her house since her parents were almost always out of town. We'd had sex and of course she talked about the prom almost all that weekend. I never had a chance to hear how Natalie's date had gone but I'm sure she'd tell me all about it on Monday.

I heard my little sister come home crying that Monday after school. I heard her running up the stairs while I was watching some TV in the living room. I turned off the TV and rushed up to see what was bothering my sister. I knocked on her door but there was no answer although I could hear her sobbing.

"Natalie? Are you OK?" I asked.

She didn't respond.

I knocked again. "Natalie? Please just answer me."

"Go away Ryan. I don't want to talk to anyone right now," She responded as she gasped for air.

"Ok but if you need to talk let me know."

She didn't respond once again and I went to my room to study for my Calculus test. It was hard to concentrate since I knew my Natalie was really upset about something. At dinner she was very quiet, which was unusual for her. She was always so cheerful and telling us about her friends and teachers. I looked over to her but she just kept her face down barely eating as my parents shared small talk.

The next day at school I noticed people looking at me funny and whispering things. I was puzzled but tried not to pay attention. In class I heard snickering and more whispers. What in the hell was going on? I kept trying to avoid it but all day it was the same thing going on.

It wasn't until after gym class in the boys' locker room that I heard what was going on. I heard Keith bragging about how supposedly my sister had giving him head and he'd gotten to fuck her. I didn't know if it was true or not but the fact that he was talking about a private moment you share with someone was pissing me off. And that fact that is was my own sister he was talking about really made me furious. I walked over to where he was and there he stood so shameless telling all the details to a bunch of wrestlers.

Keith was a few inches taller than me and a lot more muscular. I didn't seem to care though. At that point I wanted to just rearrange his face for talking about my sister that way. Without even thinking of all the consequences, I went up to him and pushed him hard against the lockers.

"Hey looks its the slut's brother!" Keith said laughing.

I felt my heart pounding with anger. I wanted to beat the shit out of this asshole.

"Fuck you! Quit talking about my sister like that you fuckin' prick!"

His eyes narrowed and all the other guys watched in suspense to see what was going to happen next. He pushed me back too and I almost fell back. I took a hard swing at him and hit him right on the nose.

"Ahhhh fuck!" He yelled out covering his bloody nose.

I knew I was in deep shit once I'd done that. I saw him take a huge swing at me and punch my eye out after that all I could remember was the coach coming to break up the fight. I was in the nurses' office with an icepack for my swollen eye. I looked in the mirror and my eye was completely blue and puffy. I knew I would never hear the end of it from Crystal.

Our school was pretty strict about fighting and therefore suspended me and Keith from school for three days and banned us from going to the prom. Not going to the prom was like a big relief for me but I'm sure Keith was pissed off. I didn't care. He shouldn't have been talking that way about my sister. I just had to find a way to explain it to Crystal.


I got home that day and the entire house was quiet since my parents were still at work but had been notified. I knew Natalie had heard about the fight since the word was all over school. I was in my room with another icepack trying to calm down my swelling eye when I heard Natalie knocking in my room.

"Ryan? Ryan are you OK?" She asked. I got up to open the door and put the ice pack down so she could see my eye.

"Oh my god! Ryan I'm sorry! I didn't mean to get you into this mess," She apologized.

I shrugged. "Ah don't worry about it. That asshole was saying really nasty things about you. He deserves his bloody nose I gave him."

She gasped. "You gave him a bloody nose? Oh wow! I would have loved to seen that!"

Her eyes were filled with concern for me and she reached up to touch my swollen eye.

"Oww don't touch it. It really hurts."

She sighed sadly. "I'm sorry you not going to get to go to prom."

I laughed. "Ah it's ok. I didn't want to go to be honest. I just have to tell Crystal and she's gonna be really pissed off. She probably already knows about it and is waiting for me to call her so she can tell me off."

Natalie frowned. "Well if she hurts your feelings let me know so I can give her a bloody nose."

I smiled and put my arms around my sister. I nuzzled my head on her soft hair smelling the sweet scent of apples. She put her skinny arms around me and whispered. "I love you bro."

I looked into her eyes and up until this day don't know what made me do it, but I leaned down and kissed her as if it was the most natural thing to do. Her lips felt so good and soft. I slid my hands down and wrapped my arms around her tiny waist. Our kiss intensified with our tongue slowly caressing together and I felt her put her arms around my neck as she tiptoed. I had to stop kissing her or I'd cum right in my pants!

"I'm sorry Natalie. I'm so sorry." I apologized pulling myself away from her.

Her green eyes searched mine but I felt so embarrass to look at her. I stepped back but she walked closer and closed the door behind her. We stood there in my room in silence until she finally spoke.

"Ryan, that was a really nice kiss," She said sweetly.

I looked at her finally and I couldn't agree more. I wanted to kiss her again and I knew she wanted me to kiss her too.

"It was nice. But we can't kiss anymore."

She looked away and tossed her long hair back. I couldn't help but look at her body. Her little blue jean skirt was so short and sexy letting me have an eyeful of her long legs. Her tight black top was very low cut showing the small cleavage she had.

"Natalie?"

She wouldn't look at me.

"Hey come one please look at me. I really loved that kiss but we are brother and sister. It's not right."

She finally looked at me with tears forming in her emerald eyes. "But it did feel so right. It felt so good too."

I put my arms around her and felt her hold me tight. Our bodies pressed together with our heartbeats beating in unison. "I love you Natalie." I finally said the words I've wanted to and meant them as more than a brotherly love kind of way.

She smiled and I saw a tear roll down her pretty face. I wiped her tear way and cupped her face. She reached up and planted a soft sweet kiss on my lips. I wanted to stop I really did, but I deep down I wanted my little sister more than anything!

We kissed more with passion and I found my hands wandering her little body, exploring every curve she had. Her buttocks felt so firm. I heard her gasp when I gently squeezed them almost not being able to control myself.

"Oh Crystal is one lucky girl to have a guy like you kissing her like this and touching her the way you're touching me right now bro." She cooed.

"I was so jealous when I heard that Keith had sex with you. I was more jealous than just pissed off." I took turns giving her small pecks on her lips and her face.

"You know I didn't sleep with him. I couldn't. I don't love him." She said softly looking into my eyes.

"I kissed her forehead. "Yes I know. I didn't believe it but just the thought of it got me so angry."

She pulled back away from me and took of her slip on sandals. I stood there and watched as she slowly started to get naked for me. She removed her black top first and stood there with her black lacey bra and smiling at me.

"You wanna help me unhook this?" She asked with her chest out.

I nodded and walked close to her putting my arms around her reaching to unhook her bra. I felt it come undone and started to kiss her shoulders and neck before I got a glimpse of her breasts. She took my breath away as she let her bra drop to the floor and showed me her gorgeous b-cup sized breasts!

Her nipples were a dark pink color and her areolas were large and a soft brown shade. I wanted to touch them and suck on her nipples, but she pushed my hand away.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.