Slave For Teenage Girls - Cover

Slave For Teenage Girls

Copyright© 2003 by tltmth

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A door to door salesman gets more than he bargained for when making a sale.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Blackmail   Fiction   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Water Sports   Scatology  

It had been ten months since Jessica, Royce, and Samantha had started humiliating me in my own home. It was Saturday morning, and I had taken a day off to make some changes. After three and a half years of working with my distributor, he had screwed me out of my commission for the last time, so I had decided to quit. Besides, I had made some very good investments and put away enough money that I could easily retire, and live very comfortably for the rest of my life. I had even taken a chance on investing in an oil well and they struck oil. I made nearly one million dollars just from that, and I reinvested half of that and struck oil on several of the chances making me a millionaire. So, I really did not need to work anymore. I was thinking about moving away, but remembered the pictures and videotape that the girls had taken. I was sure hoping that they did not find out that I had money. I had thought about trying to buy them out, but realized that they were very smart, especially Samantha, and that they might take me for all I was worth, and then keep blackmailing me to serve them, so I decided to ride out my servitude and not let on about the money. I was hoping that the girls would get bored with their games and let me go.

It was Saturday and I had not told the girls I would be home so that I might have a day to myself. I spent the morning browsing through Real Estate sites, looking for a good place to move to when I was released. About 3:00 in the afternoon there was a knock at my front door. I cleared the cache and shut down my computer before going to answer the door. I had learned a harsh lesson about leaving my computer on. I opened the door to find Jessica, Royce, Samantha and one more girl standing there with their hands on their hips. I wondered how they knew I was home, then I saw my car parked in my driveway. Stupid me! I had forgotten to pull my car into the garage.

The four girls pushed by me and sat on my sofa in my living room. I closed the door and followed them. Samantha looked angry as she asked why I hadn't told them that I would be off today. I told her that I did not know I was going to be off until yesterday afternoon. I told the girls that I had gone in to see my doctor and that he ordered me to take a leave of absence from work to get over a chronic problem I had been having. I was lying, but I had to give a reason that I was off work without giving away the fact that I had money, and being on disability would not give me much money. I saw a worried look come over Samantha's face, and although I was being blackmailed into being her slave, I still liked her so I told them that it was nothing that they could catch, that I had a bad back, which was true.

At this point Samantha smiled and introduced her friend. "This is Laura. She is twelve years old, and she will be our last partner. We may bring in other friends later on occasion, but the four of us will be in charge from here on out." I looked at Laura. Laura had long light red hair that was naturally curly and reached all the way down to her pretty little butt. She was tall for her age, about five feet tall. Laura's eyes were a deep blue which really complimented her almost milky white face which had just the perfect amount of freckles. Laura had a very slim body with very small breasts, and a small but very well shaped butt. She had long slender legs, and her feet were long and narrow. All in all Laura was very pretty, and it was easy to see that one day she would make even the most popular supermodel drool with envy. Laura caught me staring and smiled. Samantha turned my face to hers and said, "Don't be fooled by Laura's innocent looks. She knows why we are here and asked to join us."

It was then that I noticed that all of the girls were wearing running clothes. In fact they were wearing track uniforms, and they were all sweaty. Jessica surmised what was going through my head and said, "That's right, we are all on the track teams at our schools, and we had a major track meet today. In fact, it was the yearly finals. Royce and I run relays, and Laura and Samantha run long distance. Laura is the new state champion, and she had a very hard run today against the girl who is in second place. Laura took the title today, so we decided to let her join our group. We saw your car before we left this morning, so we decided to wear dirty socks for the meet. Now you get to smell our sweaty feet, starting with Laura's, because she won the championship today."

Laura began to remove her shoes, and the room filled with the aroma from her feet. First Laura had me smell her feet through her socks. The socks were wet with sweat and smelled very foul. It was obvious that she had worn dirty socks to the meet. I found out later that she had worn the same socks to her last meet and had not washed them in between. After about five minutes, Laura removed her socks and placed her bare feet on my face. Her feet were soaked with sweat and smelled even worse than her socks. At this point, I saw her feet for the first time. She had long slender feet with long narrow toes which she made me suck for a long time before she had me lick all of the sweat from the bottoms of her feet. Although Laura's feet really wreaked, I actually found myself enjoying serving her this way. I gently kissed each of her feet when she told me I could stop.

Royce was next to make me smell her feet. Royce did not waste any time getting her bare feet onto my face. Although she had a very powerful aroma to her feet, they did not smell as strong as Laura's had. None of the girls' feet smelled as strong as Laura's had. Royce made me smell her feet and kiss them from heel to ball back and forth for about fifteen minutes. Then she made me lick the bottoms of her feet from heel to ball for another five minutes. As I licked her feet, Royce laid back and closed her eyes, enjoying the sensations of my tongue licking up and down the soles of her feet. After she had me lick her feet Royce had me suck her toes. She had me start with the big toe on her left foot, making sure I licked between her toes all the way to the foot, then made me repeat the same on each of the other toes until I had sucked and licked all of her toes, and eaten all of her toe jam. I kissed her feet as I had Laura's and prepared to service the next girl.

Jessica was next. I was used to Jessica's foot odor and although she had worn dirty socks, the smell of her feet was somewhat mild. I found myself enjoying her smell, but didn't dare let her know it. Jessica just had me lie on my back and sniff her sweaty feet. The mild aroma caused my cock to get even harder and strain at my pants. I think that Laura noticed my hard-on because she began to giggle. When Jessica asked her what was so funny Laura just giggled some more and said, "I think I am really going to have a great time with this guy." When the other girls asked her to elaborate, she just said that she was going to enjoy the things she was going to do to me, but when nobody else was looking, Laura winked at me. I had sniffed Jessica's feet for about twenty minutes when Jessica decided she wanted me to lick her feet. Her feet were very sweaty and they tasted very salty, and her toe jam was thick and gooey. It took me nearly ten minutes to lick Jessica's feet clean to her satisfaction. As I had done with the first two girls, I kissed her feet again, and readied myself for Samantha.

When Samantha removed her shoes, the room filled with her foot odor. Her feet stunk nearly as bad as Laura's, and when she removed her socks, her feet were very dirty. It was obvious that she had been walking barefoot for quite a while since she had washed her feet. Samantha saw the look on my face and laughed, "I have not washed my feet for three days, and have been walking barefoot while at home." Samantha paused for a moment to let it all sink in then said, "I have also been wearing the same socks in practice all week and also for the meet today, I was planning on making you smell and lick my feet clean tomorrow, but it is just as well I get to do it today, as I will not be able to come over tomorrow." I was thinking to myself that it was great that they would not be coming over tomorrow when she continued, "Jessica, Royce and I have to go out of town with our parents for two weeks so we are going to really get off today."

Samantha then placed her feet on my face and told me to sniff deeply so that everyone could hear me smelling her feet. I did as I was told and smelled Samantha's filthy feet for about ten minutes before Samantha decided that she wanted me to clean her feet with my tongue. I could taste the dirt along with Samantha's salty sweat. Samantha made it a point to make sure that I sucked the dirt form under her toenails and to lick all of the toe jam from between her toes, as well. It took me a good thirty minutes to suck and lick Samantha's feet and toes completely clean. Samantha was so aroused by my attention to her feet that she actually had an orgasm as I licked, sucked and kissed them.

Just about then Laura jumped up saying, "I have had to pee since we left the meet, and I can't hold it any longer. Samantha moved out of the way and Laura, after removing her shorts and panties straddled my face and sat down. Laura sat facing my feet, planting her pussy on my open mouth and her ripe butthole right over my nose. She then began to let her bladder slowly drain into my mouth. I was expecting a harsh bitter flavor, but her urine was not nearly as strong as I had expected. Her butthole, on the other hand was dirty, sweaty and smelled very foul. I was concentrating on swallowing Laura's piss when a hot gust of putrid gas pushed out of Laura's anus and strait into my inhaling nose.

My mouth was full of urine so I had to breathe through my nose, and I was inhaling when Laura farted. Her fart was silent, but deadly. I was actually getting light headed from the stench. Royce quickly moved away and asked, "Who farted?!" Laura laughed out loud and between laughs said, "I did." Her laughing forced her to fart a couple more times, with each fart getting worse than the previous. Royce laughed and said, "Oh my God! That was horrible, and you did it right up his nose. I almost feel sorry for him, but I want to do it too." Laura giggled then said, "Well you're just going to have to wait. I have been constipated for three days, and the meet seems to have loosened me up." Then Laura lifted up slightly and looked into my eyes saying, "I hope you're hungry, because I am going to poop three days worth right into your mouth, and I am not getting up until you have eaten it all and licked my butt clean!"

Laura pushed out a giant fart right against my nose, then sat on my opened mouth. At first Laura just sat there, then she told me to lick her butthole. I licked her dirty butthole and tasted the sweat and the remnants of some wet farts. After a couple of moments Laura farted again, but this time it was in my mouth. My mouth muffled the sound which would have been pretty loud, and Laura teased me asking, "Did you like that? How did it taste?" Then she quoted an old beer commercial, "Tastes great, less filling!" All of the girls laughed, then Laura continued, "But not for long." As if on cue, Laura's anus began to open and the head of a huge hard turd began to invade my mouth. I was hoping Laura would stop to allow me to chew her shit, but she didn't and her turd pushed it's way into my mouth and down my throat. I thought I was going to choke from the size and girth of this monstrous log, but it just kept sliding right down my throat. Jessica saw my throat expanding and screeched, "Oh my god! I can see it going down his throat. That turd is HUGE!" The other girls gathered around and giggled in agreement as they watched Laura's feces work it's way down my throat and into my stomach. I was just able to keep myself from panicking. With that giant log in my throat, I could not breathe. I remembered my diving training, and relaxed. Laura must have shoved fifteen inches if shit down my throat before she lifted up enough to look into my eyes. I swallowed what was in my mouth and gasped for air a couple of times before the taste of Laura's waste hit me. Laura's shit tasted like liver with a hint of sugar. It was extremely bitter with a hint of sweet, and smelled like dog shit. Laura watched, wide eyed, as I swallowed down the rest of what was in my mouth and after letting me catch my breath said, "Good, we're about half way done!" My eyes flew wide open as she sat back down on my face, rubbing her butthole on my nose before settling on my mouth. "Open up!" She shouted, and as I did, Laura pushed out some more shit. Her shit was getting softer, and I had to keep swallowing to keep it from filling my sinuses and coming out of my nose. Laura seemed to be getting aroused as she watched me gulping down her bodily waste. I could feel her pussy dripping on my chin. It was not a watery drip, but a slimy drip, like cum. The stream of shit stopped, and I began licking Laura's asshole clean. I sucked and licked her puckered anus, making sure I got every speck. I stuck my tongue as far up inside of her ass as I could and Laura had a huge orgasm, soaking my chin as her asshole swallowed my tongue.

After her orgasm, Laura collapsed onto my chest with her butthole still pressed to my upper lip. I could smell her odor, and was still hard as a rock. Laura gave my hard cock a gentle squeeze and said, almost in a whisper, "Yeah, I'm really going to have fun with him!" As Laura rolled off of me she ripped one last fart into my nose.

My stomach was so full it hurt, but I knew I was going to have to eat the other girls' shit, too. The girls allowed me to use the bathroom, then decided in what order they would feed me.

Royce went next, and just as she said she wanted to do, she farted into my nose. Royce's fart smelled like rotten eggs, and it was long and loud. Royce told me to kiss her butthole until she was ready to shit. I kissed her stinky butthole for almost five minutes, then Royce told me to press my lips to her butthole. When I did, Royce farted on my lips. She laughed and said, "That's what you call kissing ass and having it kiss you back!" They all laughed, then Royce told me to open my mouth. Royce filled my mouth with a mushy shit. She would shit enough to almost fill my mouth, wait for me to swallow, then shit some more, until she was done. It took Royce ten minutes to finish shitting, then she moved back and pissed into my mouth. I drank all of Royce's piss trying to wash down the flavor of her shit.

Jessica sat on my face to shit, as well. Jessica pushed out three large turds, each about six inches long and an inch and a half thick. Jessica's shit had a slimy sauce around it and her turds slid right down my throat. I didn't even have to swallow. Jessica's turds slid down my throat so fast, I almost didn't even taste them. What I did taste was bitter and earthy, but mild. Jessica's piss, on the other hand was very strong. Jessica's piss was so strong it burned my throat as it went down, and Jessica showed absolutely no mercy about making me drink it all. Jessica's piss tasted so bad I was actually looking forward to tasting Samantha's shit to get the taste of Jessica's piss out of my mouth.

Samantha did not squat over my face as the other's had. Instead, she pushed out her butt and looked over her shoulder, telling me to sit behind her, open her butt cheeks with my hands and place my open mouth around her asshole. Samantha bent slightly at the waist and when I had spread her cheeks and placed my lips around her butthole, she told me to suck on her asshole. There I was, sitting on the floor with my face pressed between a thirteen year old girl's butt cheeks, sucking her butthole, waiting for her to shit in my mouth. The whole thing was so humiliating, and yet I could not help but be totally aroused. Samantha finally did shit into my mouth. She did not give me as much as the others had, but she enjoyed it every bit as much.

At this point, Samantha pissed into my mouth and had me eat her pussy until she had an orgasm. When she had cum three times, she got dressed and left, saying that she had to get ready for the trip. Royce Had me eat her out as well and after four orgasms, got dressed and left. Jessica offered to let Laura go next, but Laura reminded her that she was not going on the trip, so it was better if Jessica went first.

My tongue was tired, but I ate Jessica's pussy with all I had, taking her to five orgasms. Jessica rested for a few moments before she got dressed and suggested that Laura do the same. Laura declined saying that she was not through with me yet. Jessica warned that it might not be safe for her to be here alone with me, but Laura insisted that she was not afraid, that all of them knew that she was here and that if anything were to happen to her, she knew that they would turn me in. Jessica shook her head but reluctantly left after giving Laura her cell phone number and demanding that Laura call her when she left my place and got home safely.

When Jessica was gone, Laura looked me in the eyes, and said, "Now the fun begins." Laura went to my front door and then told me to go put my car in the garage. I did as I was told, and closed the garage door before going back into my house. Laura told me to lock the front door and meet her in my bedroom. When I got to my bedroom Laura was stripping out of her clothes. She told me to do the same and stripped completely naked. I looked at her gorgeous twelve year old body and could not help but be totally aroused. My cock had been hard for nearly three hours and desperately needed release. As soon as I was out of my clothes, Laura was on her knees with my cock in her mouth. I damn near came right then, and I told her so, too. Laura asked me a question that let me know that she was not a virgin. She asked, "Can you cum more than once?" I looked into her eyes in disbelief and said, "I can cum several times, when I am this horny." Laura smiled, then said, "Good! Then, I want you to fuck me and fill my pussy with your hot sperm!" Laura climbed onto my bed and lie down on her back spreading her legs so wide, I thought she was going to break.

I wanted to fuck her brains out, but I needed to taste her sweet pussy first, so I moved down between her legs, and sunk my tongue all the way into her hot wet pussy. Laura's pussy tasted so sweet that I just kept eating her through six orgasms, at which point she pushed my head away shouting that she had to have my cock inside of her right then. I dragged my tongue up her body, tasting her sweat as I moved up and positioned my throbbing cock at the entrance of her love canal.

I pressed the head of my cock just inside of Laura's outer labia, slightly spreading the inner labia with the tip. I rested there, enjoying the warm feeling of her hot pussy on the tip of my cock. Laura started bucking, trying to get me inside of her. I let her buck, but kept the head of my cock, just inside of her lips for a few moments. Laura was totally frustrated, and I was beginning to enjoy the control I had in the situation. I slowly pushed deeper and little by little sunk my whole cock into her hot pussy. I just laid there for a few moments, enjoying the warmth of Laura's warm pussy on my throbbing cock. I didn't want to cum too soon as I wanted to enjoy my fuck.

After a few moments, and several shouts from Laura, I started fucking. I began slowly and then quickened my pace until I was fucking Laura deep and hard. I could feel Laura's body shuddering through orgasm after orgasm, then I began to feel the tingle starting in my balls. I continued to fuck Laura and the feeling intensified until I finally erupted, like Mt. St. Helens, deep inside of Laura's twelve year old pussy.

I was so hot from the previous activities that I did not go soft. I was exhausted, but still hard as a rock, and horny as hell. I rested for a couple of moments then started fucking Laura all over again. Laura was still hot as well, and we continued to fuck until we both had an orgasm at the same time. Our juices were pouring out of Laura's sopping pussy even with my cock still buried to the hilt. I pulled out of Laura, and we both just laid there for about an hour before Laura got up and dressed herself.

I was actually sorry Laura was leaving, but Laura turned to me and said, "Now that I know what you can do, you are in real trouble. I said I was going to have a lot of fun with you, and now I know just how much." With that she opened the door and left.

It took about an hour for me to come back to my senses. I then realized that I had just fucked a minor, and that now the girls really had a real reason to blackmail me. Now I was truly scared. It was a good thing that I did not have to go into work, as I was a total wreck for the next couple of days. None of the girls came over until Wednesday, which was just as well because I was a bundle of nerves and would probably have said or done something that would have gotten me into real trouble.

On Wednesday Samantha came by herself. It was about three in the afternoon. It had been hot most of the day and I could see that Samantha was wearing her old sneakers, the ones that make her feet stink the worst. As I opened the door, Samantha pushed by me and went straight to my bedroom. I closed and locked the door then followed Samantha into my bedroom.

When I got there I was shocked and confused at what I saw. Samantha was sitting on my bed and her eyes were filled with tears. I walked to Samantha's side and kneeled down next to her and asked, "Weren't you supposed to go out of town for two weeks?" Samantha nodded her head and the tears started to roll down her cheeks. I felt very awkward but I pulled her into my arms and asked, "What is wrong?" Samantha just sobbed for a few minutes then she said, "Laura will not be coming over anymore." I was confused. I did not understand how that was such a terrible thing for Samantha, then Samantha continued, "My parents were driving her home when they were hit by a semi driven by a man who fell asleep behind the wheel. Laura is alright, but her parents won't let her come this way again." I looked into Samantha's eyes and saw that there was more. I hugged Samantha close and said, "It must be hard to have your good friend taken away like that, but that is not really what you are upset about, is it?" Samantha looked into my face and as the tears rolled down her face she said, "My parents didn't make it." My heart fell through the floor. As much as Samantha and her friends put me through, I really liked her and it really broke my heart for her to be so hurt. I stood up, picking Samantha up as I went and carried her into the living room. I sat her on the sofa and sat down next to her. I asked her if she had any relatives who could take her in, and she shook her head I thought for a moment and began to wonder why Samantha had come to me with all of this. I looked Samantha directly in her eyes and asked, "Is there a reason you came to me with this?" Samantha began to shake then she said, "I know that Jessica and I have been mean to you, but somehow I got the feeling that you actually liked me, in spite of what we were doing to you." I thought to myself, "Was I that obvious?" Samantha continued, "You didn't show it, but I just had this feeling in my gut that you actually liked me and that you would have done those things for me if I had just asked you to do them." Damn! This girl was perceptive! I pulled Samantha close to me and said, "You are right. I would do all of those things for you even if you were not blackmailing me into it. And I do like you very much. But, what does that have to do with why you are here?" Samantha took a deep ragged breath and said, "I don't have anywhere to go, and I don't want to go to an orphanage. I will get Jessica to stop the blackmail, if you will take me in."

I thought for a few minutes. I thought of the possibilities, and of the possible troubles it could cause. Then I thought about Samantha and her problems. I took hold of Samantha's hand and said, "If I take you in, we will have to move. There are too many people here who know me and you. It could cause a whole lot of problems." Samantha had a hopeful look on her face as she nodded. I looked into her eyes and asked, "Do you know where all of the pictures and movies are that you and Jessica took?" Samantha smiled and said, "I know exactly where everything is, because I am the one who hid them all." I told Samantha to get all of the pictures and videos and bring them to me, and that I would make arrangements for her to stay with me. Samantha was up and out the door in a flash. I called my attorney and explained about Samantha's situation and told him that I wanted to adopt her. He said that it would cost about ten thousand dollars, but he could have everything finished and legal by Friday.

About an hour later, Samantha came back with a box. I opened the box and there were two envelopes, and four video cassettes. I opened one of the envelopes and found the pictures of that first day and sure enough they showed my face really good, and it did look like I was screwing Jessica. I asked if these were all of the pictures, and Samantha assured me that they were. I asked if the negatives were there too, and she said that they were, so I took the whole box and set it in my fireplace and lit a fire. The two of us watched as all of the evidence was burned to nothing but ashes. I told Samantha what the lawyer had said, and she hugged me.

Samantha called Jessica on her cell phone and explained that the whole thing was over. I could hear Jessica yelling through the phone, then Samantha just said, "I said it is over, and I have given him the pictures and videos which have all now been destroyed. Now, if you don't settle down, I won't tell you the rest." "The rest?" I thought. I asked Samantha to hang up and tell me what she meant by "The rest." Samantha told Jessica that she would call her back and hung up. Samantha looked confused, then she said, "I thought you said that you would do those things with me if I asked you to." I wondered where she was going with this, and asked, "What were you planning?" Samantha looked at the ground as she answered, "I thought that if you were not being blackmailed that you would still continue to serve me and Jessica." I looked into Samantha's eyes, and said, "I will continue to serve you, but I cannot continue to serve Jessica and Royce, because we are going to have to leave this area. In fact, we are going to have to leave the country, if we are going to have any peace."

Samantha had a terrified look on her face so I took her by the hand and walked her to the sofa. I sat down next to her and said, "Samantha, I have a nice place in the Netherlands. We are going to move there because what you want to do is illegal here, but it is legal in the Netherlands." Samantha thought for a moment and asked, "Does that mean that I will never get to see Jessica or Royce again?" I pulled Samantha to me and said, "Of course not. But they will not be coming over every day." Then I explained about my money and that I could afford to send for her friends every so often, but that we had to move to be safe. Samantha thought for a moment, then said, "In a way, I'm glad we're moving away. It will mean that I will have you all to myself when I want. I won't have to share you unless I choose to." Then she asked, "Do you promise to do whatever I ask you to do like when I was blackmailing you?" I smiled at her and said, "I promise." Samantha gave me a warm hug, then sat down on the sofa.

I didn't say anything, but I was kind of glad, as well. I had taken a real liking to Samantha, and now I would be able to be alone with her, as much as I wanted. I looked at Samantha who had a sly grin on her face. Samantha stood up and said, "You Promised to do whatever I asked you to do, so I am going to ask you to smell my feet." I figured this was a test to see if I would really follow through on my promises, so I climbed down onto the floor and started to untie Samantha's shoes. Samantha sat down and said, "I want you to untie my shoes with your teeth. Then I want you to remove my shoes and socks with your teeth, as well." I grabbed the shoelaces of her left shoe with my teeth and pulled the knot loose. Using my teeth again, I pulled the tongue of her shoe loose then grabbed the heel flap of her shoe, in my teeth, and pulled her shoe off. The smell of her foot was terrific but I quickly did the same with her right foot. I could feel the warmth of her sweaty feet on my cheeks as I removed her shoes. Next, I grabbed the top of her left sock in my teeth and peeled her sock off. I had grabbed her sock in back of her calf and as I pulled her sock off my nose rubbed against the bottom of her sweaty foot. I sniffed her foot as I removed her sock, much to Samantha's delight.

When I had removed the left sock, I repeated the whole sequence with her right foot. Then I laid on my back and Samantha placed her stinky feet on my face and relaxed, enjoying the sensation of my smelling and kissing her dirty feet. I was just realizing the fact that I was enjoying it as much as Samantha was when I heard Samantha dialing her cell phone. I listened as she told Jessica about what had happened to her parents and that she was going away. She then told Jessica that the reason that she was ending my slavery was because she liked me and that she had felt bad about forcing me to do all of those things, especially since she believed that I would had done them for her anyway, if she had only asked. I could hear Jessica's voice on the other end, but could not make out everything she said, but I did hear her say that she thought that I would have gone through with it too, but she had wanted insurance. She said some other things that I could not make out, then she said that she would be coming home early and that her parents were staying where they were until Sunday. She then said that she would pick up Laura on the way home, and bring her with her. Samantha interrupted Jessica, telling her not to bring Laura, and that she could only come if she promised not to let anyone know anything about her leaving. Jessica promised, then they both hung up.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.