Slave For Teenage Girls - Cover

Slave For Teenage Girls

Copyright© 2003 by tltmth

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A door to door salesman gets more than he bargained for when making a sale.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Blackmail   Fiction   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Water Sports   Scatology  

I was working out of town when I came upon two teenage girls. I am a door to door salesman. As I approached a house the oldest one, who I later found out was Jessica, asked what I was doing. I told her that I was opening up a new business in the area and that in order to drum up business, I was demonstrating my product in peoples' homes. It turned out that the girls were visiting Jessica's aunt. Jessica asked where my current office was, and I told her what town my business was in, which was about one hundred miles away.

The other girl, Samantha said, "That's where we live! Would you show it to our parents?" I told her that I would be glad to show my product to their parents, all they had to do was give me their addresses, and their parents' names. It turned out that the girls lived within a few blocks of my own home. Then, I asked what their names were so I could tell the parents who sent me.

The next day, I decided to work my home town, and checked up on the leads I was given by the girls, the day before. I went to Samantha's house, first. Samantha's mother was very interested in my product. As I demonstrated my product, Jessica came over. Jessica and Samantha watched my demonstration, and made several rude comments. Samantha's mother, however, was so impressed by my product she bought it at full price.

Jessica's mother declined my demonstration, citing the fact that she lived down the street from Samantha's mother, and that she could borrow her friend's for free. Jessica made fun of my not being able to show my product her mother. I could not help but think that she was a spoiled brat, but held my tongue. Both girls, however, were very pretty. Jessica was seventeen years old. She had long blonde hair, and pretty blue eyes. She was very slender but very well proportioned. Samantha was thirteen years old. She had shoulder length red hair and sexy brown eyes. Samantha was very well developed for her age, in fact, one would never guess she was less than nineteen years old.

I work six days a week, and Sunday is my only day off. But this Sunday was going to be anything but boring! I was awakened at about 6:00 AM by a knock on my front door. I put on my bathrobe and went to answer the door. When I opened the door, Jessica and Samantha were standing there. Before I could say a word, Jessica kicked me in my right shin and pulled me onto herself, by my robe. Jessica pulled me all the way to the floor, on top of her, as she dropped onto her back. As I tried to get up, Samantha took several pictures of me laying on top of Jessica.

As I finally made it to my feet, Samantha disappeared around the corner, and Jessica stepped inside my house. I followed Jessica into my living room and sat in my chair, across the room from Jessica, who was now seated on my sofa. I asked Jessica why she kicked me and pulled me on top of her. As I asked, I remembered Samantha, and her camera. It began to dawn on me that I had been set up for blackmail. I was just beginning to feel sick when Samantha entered the room stating that the film was hidden, and locked in a safe place. I asked the girls what they wanted, and they said that they did not know, yet.

At this point, Jessica noticed my computer, in the corner. I had been running a maintenance program, so it was up and I was logged on. I had several CDs sitting in a drawer next to my computer, marked "My favorite fetishes". The CDs contained pictures and movies of people performing several sexual fetishes. They ranged from foot fetishes, to light female domination, (as in no pain or mutilation, but lots of humiliation, and slavery, including foot worship, ass worship, strap-ons, and human toilet), to bestiality. Jessica and Samantha took several CDs and left, telling me not to go anywhere before they came back.

About 3:00 PM, they returned. As Samantha put my CDs back into my drawer, Jessica began to tell me what they planned to do with me. "Your CDs gave us some great ideas." She started, "You will be our slave. You will remain our slave until such time, if there ever is such a time, as we decide to set you free. If you offer any resistance, we will give the pictures Samantha took of you assaulting me, to the police. Oh, by the way, we developed the pictures, and they came out perfect, and they show your face, clearly." I started to say that I hadn't assaulted her, when she stated that the pictures certainly appeared that way, and then asked me who the courts were more likely to believe, especially in light of the photos.

"You may begin by taking our shoes off and smelling our sweaty feet." Jessica demanded. The girls were wearing old sneakers, and dirty socks. It was about ninety degrees outside, and it definitely had a powerful effect on their feet. The girls told me to lay on the floor, on my back, so they could rest their feet on my face. Both girls' feet were sweaty and very stinky. They had a vinegary cheesy odor that was strong enough to smell from across the room. I smelled their feet for a solid hour. Then they decided that I should show how much I appreciated their generosity of letting me smell their feet. I kissed their feet for about twenty minutes, before they decided I should clean their feet with my tongue. The taste was salty and it never seemed to get lighter.

Suddenly, Samantha jumped up and said, "My butthole itches!!" She dropped her pants, and panties off, and told me to scratch her butthole, with my nose. I kneeled down behind Samantha, and rubbed my nose against her smelly butthole. I could see the remnants of her previous bowel movement, and I could feel a sticky goo clinging to the tip of my nose. "Smell my butthole!!" She demanded. I started to sniff Samantha's foul little butthole when suddenly a large, silent and extremely nasty smelling fart pushed out of her and into my tortured nose. Samantha moaned, then giggled and told me to keep smelling her ass. As I smelled her butthole, Samantha farted several very potent farts, then told me to kiss her butthole, while she farted several more times. As I kissed Samantha's butthole, her farts became more frequent, and more potent.

After a few minutes, Samantha pushed me onto my back, and sat on my face. She rubbed her butthole against my nose and farted a couple of times, then sat hard on my mouth. "Open your mouth." She demanded. I opened my mouth, and Samantha farted into it. At this point, Jessica began to make fun of me, "First you smell our stinky feet, then you kiss them, and lick them clean. Then, you scratch Samantha's asshole with your nose, and smell her farts. Now, you let her fart in your mouth!! What kind of a man lets a thirteen year old girl fart in his mouth? A slave! That's who!" Then, Samantha joined in, "That's not all!! He's not done yet. He's about to eat a little, 13 year old, girl's shit!!"

With that, Samantha began to shit into my mouth. She shat very slowly, and deliberately. Her shit was mushy, like mashed potatoes, and there was a lot of it. As my mouth began to fill up with her thin rope of shit she said, "I want you to taste all of my shit, before you swallow it. Make sure that you eat it all, then I will piss in your mouth to wash it down. Then, you will lick my butthole totally clean!" Samantha moaned as she emptied her entire bowels into my mouth. It took Samantha a good fifteen minutes to finish, and my mouth and throat were coated with her shit which clung like peanut butter. Samantha's shit had an earthy-bittersweet flavor, and when she was satisfied that I had swallowed all of her shit, she pissed into my mouth. I drank all of her piss, gratefully, then licked her butthole clean.

I thought I was going to be sick, then I realized that I was actually, turned on. My cock was so hard, it hurt. Jessica noticed the lump in my pants, and ordered me to strip, naked. She played with my cock, as she sat on my nose and farted, several times.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.