Rearend Raptures - Cover

Rearend Raptures

Copyright© 2003 by Lee Ryder

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Backdoor pleasures of Sue Bender

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Anal Sex  

Sue Bender knew full well that later that day, maybe in the early evening, she would have her ass plentifully supplied with hot cock. But after Jerry left to go on lifeguard duty she began to feel isolated at home in the house alone. Besides, that, the night with her husband was still a long way off.

In n randy mood with a self-confessed horniness bearing heavy upon her emotions, she decided to spend what remained of the morning on the beach--in search of a healthy buttfuck. The startling realization that a big dick up her asshole could satisfy her fueled the fantasy that brought her down to the West Side shore line. She hit the walkway known to locals as "The Wall" in a better than cheerful mood.

She swung her ass lightly, but definitely, in front of an anxious and observant group of young surfers. Though she herself was no older than twenty-two, the young men who gorged themselves on the sight of her delectable ass were easily four and five years younger than Susan. They stood by their boards with their bronzed bodies and bulging muscles hollering and puckering up wolf-calls inthe youthful Mrs. Bender's honor.

"You're all talk and no bite," she hollered at them with a smile as she spread her towel out on a nice stretch of hot sand.

"Booo! Hiss!" jeered the young men.

But when Susan was so brash as to remove her bikini top and casually do a full turn-supposedly to adjust the position of her towel in order to be facing the sun's best angle-the jeers turned again to whistles and cat calls, hooting and howling. She lay down, bottom up, and his her naked tits.

She didn't have her eyes closed for than five minutes when one of the young surfers stood alongside her. "You're very pretty," said the slightly timid eighteen-year-old. "Mind if I join you?"

"Not at all," said Susan. She pulled her head up just enough to let the young man know that her tits were still bare and available if he handled himself right.

"You know," he said, "ever since they passedthe ordinance against nude bathing this place hasn't been so much fun. But you've added something special."

"Thank you," said Susan. She sat up and face the ocean, her tits bobbing in the slight salt-air breeze. Out of the corner of her eye she investigated the trim body of the young tanned surfer. His muscles were well-developed and his hair bleached from constant exposure to the sun. He had a couple of intriguing scars on his left knee, probably, assumed Susan, from battles lost to the sea while surfing. She romanticized that the young man was probably one of the best surfers on the beach. "You know," she said, "I like a young man who is just a little forward with his feelings."

"Wow,"said the young man. "I wish we'd met a while ago, in that case."

"Well, we've met now: my name's Susan Bender."

"Nick." He extended his hand and Susan met it with her own. They shook warmly and looked at each other straight on for the first time. She fell for his cool blue eyes and he for her lovely dark hair and her firm exposed titties. "You know," he said, letting loose of her hand, "I have my van over there." He indicated a psychedelic van parked close to the edge of the beach. Swirls of red, blue and yellow met in a kind of strange calligraphy spelling out of his name; purple curtains shaded the window in the back of the van.

"I never saw inside one of those, ' said Susan in a quite suggestive voice.

"No time like the present," Nick said. Susan followed the que and stood up. She followed him back to the van. His muscular calves and strong back were all the credentials Nick needed to prove to Susan that he was right for her.

Inside the van he pointed out that his x-old lady had made the curtains, that he'd stuffed and sewn the leather pillows himself, that he'd had to rip off the sleeping bag from a friend who never paid him back the money once loaned. "It's wild," said Susan. "I just adore it." She smiled and pressed her chest close to the surfer. "Do you adore me Nick?"

He took her in his arms and planted her mouth with his tongue. "Mmmm," she cooed. "You younger men do all sorts of funny things to me." She slid her hands down his back, along the small and into the rear portion of his trunks. She slid that same hand around his hips along the lean taut skin of his belly. From there she slid down into his crotch. Within seconds she'd found out his soft cock and had pulled his trunks down altogether. "It's big," she said, investigating his firming prick. "Nick," she said again, "it's big!"

"You like it,"he said, notreally asking, but observing.

"You bet I do," she smiled. She slid down between his legs and put the enarmoured object into her face. She slid the head of the joy rod between her lips and hummed.

The vibrations shot down Nick's rod and up into his groin. His balls shook with the anticipation of pleasure. He reached down and took her tits by the handful. When she came up near his face her mouth was open and she shot her tongue down into his face. He sucked on her thick piece of mouth muscle and she kissed him along the sides of his neck and on his tanned muscular shoulders. She slid down along the muscular chest and landed in his crotch again. There she took his prick and rubbed it along her face and neck. When she was convinced that he was sufficiently hard, she stroked hi cock, directed him to her mouth. His penis dropped into her face without any difficulty at all. She held him with both hands at the base of his member. Soon his cock was stiff and slippery and her mouth moved easily, traveling the distance, from mushroom head to base. She could swallow practically all of the surfer's penis without even trying.

"Oh, wow, Susan!" he exclaimed, "Nobody ever gave me such good head before."

"Not even your old lady?" she asked.

"Especially not her," he admitted. "That's one reason we broke up. She didn't like to do a lot of things that I like to do."

"Like what?" said Susan as she stroked Nick's firm rod. She slid his dick along her soft cheek and draped her hair down onto his testicles. A tingling feeling crawled down around Nick's hot nuts and from there traveled up his spine. Chill crawled over his shoulders and if hadn't been as strong as he was, his body would have been shaking in anticipation.

"Well," he said, "she didn't like to give me head. If she blew be at all it was because I sort of nagged her. And she never let me fuck her--" He looked down at Susan who fondled with his dick. She wondered why he had stopped. If he was worried that he might offend Susan, he'd made a terrible mistake.

"She never let me fuck her? repeated Susan.

"In the ass, I mean," said Nick.

"Poor thing," said Susan. "Maybe she didn't know what she was missing."

"You like it in the ass?" asked Nick. He slid his hands down to Susan's necked shoulders. He ran just the tips of his fingers up along the side of her face and under her long dark hair. She looked up at him, "I don't mind it."

"You want to do that new?" asked Nick. "I'd kind of like to."

"I'd kind of like to, too," said Susan. She smiled and stood up. She turned around and said, "Would you undo me?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.