My Sister Stacy - Cover

My Sister Stacy

by The Meerah

Copyright© 2003 by The Meerah

Incest Sex Story: A 15 years boy loves his 16 years sister. He could not dare to touch her sexually but starts masturbating with panties, bra. One day he gets caught by his sister red handed and the events follows there after are very tickling.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Brother   Sister   .

Before a woman delivers a baby, she goes through plenty of strains and pains. The one who happens to be in the position can only understands what it is actually. And in my opinion a writer also pass through all those similar situations before he make a story.

This is my second story. In my efforts to write this story, The Purvv, a very famous writer of the same site helped me a lot. Certainly without his encouragement and help, I could not be able to post this story to the members of this site. He is my Guru who made me a writer. An incest writer born.


It was a Sunday morning. James lay on his bed; he had just awakened from his sleep. His well-muscled body lay naked beneath the covers, as a cool November breeze blew in through the partially opened window.

As he did every morning, the 15-year-old junior high school student pushed his hand down over his lean 5'11" body, about to begin his jack off session. As he began to rub himself, he heard the sound of his sister's bathroom door, opening, and then closing, and he smiled with satisfaction, knowing that there might be a fresh pair of her panties ready for him to jack off with. His cock twitched at the thought.

Stacy was a year older than James and the boy had secretly begun to lust for her. Not only was she beautiful, but she was also well-built; almost a woman, he thought. Already his sweet sister's breasts were almost fully developed, and on more than one occasion, he had seen her nipples poking out, under her top, the sight adding to his forbidden thoughts. He was almost obsessed with her beautiful round ass. He would be willing to die if he could lick and nibble the 16-year-old's ass cheeks.

As he lay in bed rubbing himself, James once again wondered what her pussy looked like; would he be as excited with its look as with its awesome aroma, which he smelled each time he whiffed her panties,

James and Stacy happened to spend a lot more time at home than most of the rougher kids in the neighborhood. Not being rich, their mom and dad both worked and, although the house was quite nice for the area, because of where they lived, the youngsters were confined to their 3-bedroom house a lot more than they were allowed out.

James loved his sister very much, and everyone who knew the family could tell that he was her 'big-brother' protector. For sure, they spent a lot more time together than most any kids their age, and although James had come to realize that he lusted after his older sister, he never dared to touch her sexually; their only contact being a quick thank you kiss or a good night peck on the cheek.

He often would accompany her to the library or help her with her homework, and no matter how close the proximity between them, James never crossed the line. She would never except that, he thought, and even if she didn't tell their parents, she would never understand his taboo desires.

Although he could have dated almost any girl his age in his school, he didn't, simply because none seemed to have the same attraction to him, as his sweet sister did. James felt that he actually loved Stacy, although he wasn't sure if that love was because of love itself, or because he wanted to fuck her. He probably didn't even know there was such a difference. He got immense pleasure jacking off, while fantasizing about his sister's beautiful face and tits and round ass. This love for his elder sister Stacy began about two years earlier, the very first time that he saw her in a bikini at the community swimming pool. From that day forward, he looked at his sister in a totally different way than he had all of his life. He always liked her -- now, he adored her! He never minded being around her -- now, he wanted to fuck her!

Ever since that day two years prior, when he had first realized her beauty, he had continuous fantasies, wanting to touch her perfect tits and feel her cunt. His passions developed more and more, each and every day.

He had never seen a real breast or pussy, except in magazines and x-rated films with his friends, and he wanted Stacy to be the first naked girl that his eyes saw.

Each day upon waking, and twice before he went to sleep, he would masturbate, usually to some memory of something involving his sister.

He was surprised at how much her body had developed into a young woman during these two years. She was the most beautiful girl in her school and James was becoming more and more jealous whenever he saw her talking to one of the boys. He knew many of the boys in her school were trying to get into her panties.

James came out of his room now. He saw that Stacy was in the kitchen. He glanced at his parents' room. It was closed still. They were not up yet. 'Thank God, I won't have to worry about them this morning, ' he thought, knowing that with his parents sleeping, he'd have more freedom in pursuing his pleasures in his room.

Next, he hurried over to Stacy's bedroom, and then to her bathroom. He found what he was looking for. He quickly picked up the panties, bra and nightdress that his sister had left in the hamper of the bathroom. A devilish smile lay on his lips. He knew what he was going to do with them.

As he came out of her bedroom, Stacy suddenly happened to turn around. She watched with some curiosity when she saw her brother coming out. With natural inquisitiveness, she watched as he entered his room, and unable to contain her curiosity, she followed him as soon as he closed his door. She edge up to the door and knelt down, intent on spying into his room from the key hole.

As soon as James had entered his room and closed the door behind him, he immediately arranged two large pillows on his bed, expertly. He had done this many times before, with a constant pattern, always ending up by smelling his sister's panty or bra and then masturbating. However, this time he wanted to go a little further in his act.

He arranged his 16-year-old sister's nightdress, bra and panty in such a systematic way on the set of two pillows that it was looking as if his she was sleeping on his bed. He looked once again at the way he had placed her clothes, and then stripped himself hurriedly, getting himself ready for action. Soon his cock was poking out in urgent need of release.

James climbed on the bed. He set himself the pillows beneath him. He smelled the cotton bra of his sister and licked sensually in his utter lust. Then, while feeling the smoothness of the night dress, he slowly brought his head towards the panties. He was rewarded with a light but sexy aroma of her pussy in the panties. The knowledge that she wore these panties just a few minutes before was too much for him. He inhaled it strongly. All the nerves of his body stiffened as he breathed in the smell of the fresh panties; the same panties that had clutched to his sister's pussy throughout the night. He started to lick it greedily, as he fantasized that he was licking and sucking his sweet sister's pussy.

Then he rearranged himself and inserted his throbbing cock in between the two pillows. His cock became more thick and ready to jump to its target.

He groaned, "Annnngggggang..." and then he started to fuck the pussy-like hole between the pillows, fantasizing it was his own sister's pussy.

"Oh God... Stacy, your pussy is so sweet... Oh God... Ohhhhhaaaa," he murmured.

After a few thrusts, he released wad after wad of white sticky cum, all over the nightdress, panties and bra. He never had such a strong ejaculation in his young life. When his climax finally subsided, he wiped the oozing cum off his cock-head, with her panties.

James had no way of knowing that somebody was watching him from the key hole of the door. That somebody was his sister Stacy.

'What the hell James is doing?' she wondered. The young girl was surprised at what she was looking at, but not because she was all-innocent, merely because it was her own brother. After a few moments, reality set in and she could see and guess to the full extent of his activity. 'My god, he is masturbating; rubbing his cock on my nightdress and panties like a madman.'

The fact that he was masturbating wasn't something that surprised the 16-year-old girl, because she too rubbed her pussy with her fingers and pinched her breasts, or would tickle her pussy when she wanted sexual release. In spite of what her brother thought, she was not virgin either. She lost her virginity to Robert two years back.

Yet even though she was not an innocent, what she did not understand was why her brother wanted to use her panties, bra and night dress?

'Did it give him greater pleasure for his jacking episodes?' her mind continued, 'If so, that means he fantasizes about me when he masturbates. He must have the 'hots' for me! He wants to fuck his own sister!'

Stacy knew her heart was pounding and that she was shaky and excited. Suddenly she realized that she was wet as her mind continued to race.

'My own brother wants to fuck me. He wants to fuck his own sister. Oh, God.' She could not swallow this. She heard that incest exists, but she would never have imagined that it existed in her own house.

On unsteady legs she came back and sat at the kitchen table. The youngster had mixed feelings about what she had just witnessed. 'How dare James! He is lusting after his own sister. What if Mom, Dad find out? Now, what do I have to do? Shall I warn him not to do such things in future? Will he obey me? Shall I forget about it, as if I have not seen anything? Shall I tell to parents about this? Why?'

Her thoughts continued, 'Why should I? Let him do whatever he wants. After all, he is not hurting or forcing anybody. He is just getting pleasure himself with her clothes. What is wrong with that?' The sixteen-year-old girl started to rationalize the events. 'There wasn't any harm done. Even if he likes me -- my body even -- as long as he doesn't force or rape me, I can't blame him; every boy in the school likes my body, wants to touch me, feel me. Besides, he is my own brother. He helped me in many ways without expecting anything in return. With Mom and Dad both at work, James took care of me so many times, like when I suffered with the cold and flu.' Then when her thought process turned and she began to worry about him and why he was doing it, she was actually feeling sympathy. 'What if I help him in another way? Oh God... where is this heading to? It is wrong. It is Incest.'

She made herself busy in the kitchen and James somehow managed to place Stacy's clothes back in the hamper without her being aware. She prepared breakfast for the whole family. After they were done eating and when the dishes were put away, James left to play football with his friends and shortly thereafter, Mom and Dad went out shopping.

Thankfully, as far as she was concerned, Stacy was left alone at home. It was a relief. She had already forgotten the incident with James and just wanted to rest herself after an exhausting week. Between tests at school, and homework, she had had a very busy 7 days. It was so bad that when Robert invited her on Friday night, to go out in his pick-up, she refused, giving him a lame excuse. The truth was that she was simply pooped. Indeed, she hadn't even masturbated once during the week.

Now she went to her bedroom and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked tense and felt wound up. 'Maybe my body needs some release. Yeah that would be nice, I need to release.'

Suddenly, the events came to her mind of what she had seen in James' bedroom, just a few hours before. Stacy was amazed at how James, her younger brother, had become so athletic looking. She hadn't really paid much attention to him in the last year or so. James body was stronger and more muscular than Robert's, even though he was almost two years younger than him. 'God his cock looked so strong and thick when he rubbed it over my panties. And it was much larger than Robert's. How it would be if I felt his cock? How it would be if I sucked my own brother's thick cock? How it would be if he came all over my face, breasts and stomach, like he ejaculated on my night-dress and panties?

Her mind was working, fueling her sexual feelings. Her body was quickly becoming hot. Hurriedly, she removed her dress and became naked, and then lay on the bed. She parted her legs, and eagerly, but gently, brought her right hand onto her pussy. She spread her pussy lips with other hand and slowly inserted two fingers and then three, within the juice-flowing pussy. As she worked herself into a sexual frenzy, she bucked her hips about, and this time, perhaps for the first time in her life, she fantasized about her brother James and his cock while explosions rocked her body. Maybe she wanted the beautiful, thick cock of her brother?

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.