Swimming Lesson - Cover

Swimming Lesson

by jackjohn

Copyright© 2003 by jackjohn

Erotica Sex Story: Katarina Witt is working as a reporter and is assigned to do a story on swimming star Franzi van Almsick.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Celebrity   First   .

Disclaimer: If your easily offended OR under the age of 18, you need to find something else for your reading pleasure. This story is a work of fiction. It is not intended to imply the sexual orientation of the personalities portrayed...

It was time again for the world championships. The pool area was completely deserted except for one lone swimmer, practicing her routine over and over, determined to get it perfect.

Fransiska van Almsick.World class swimmer.World champion.She continued her laps of the pool with her thoughts on only one thing, the title of champion once more.

Her practice was interupted by the sound of a door opening and closing at the far end of the pool area. Glancing over, Franzi noticed a well dressed woman approaching. It took a few moments for her to recognize who it was.

Katarina Witt walked along the side of the pool in the direction of Franzi.She had a notepad in her hand.Kati was working as a celebrity reporter, covering the swim meet.

Franzi smiled and waved Hello. She and Kati have been friendly for many years, both being sport heros in their native Germany.

"What brings you here"?, Franzi asked as Kati drew closer to the end of the pool that Franzi was at.

Kati held up the notepad,"Work", she replied."I just received the assignment to cover the meet and I figured who better to interview than the best swimmer I know".

"Thank you", Franzi replied with a swelling of pride in her heart."That is very kind of you to say".

"I thought it would be interesting to cover the story from the practice phase all the way to the final meet.I hope you don't mind my intruding on you like this".

"Not at all, my friend", Franzi said."I'm sorry though that it may be a little boring for you. I have at least another 2 hours of pool time left and I really should continue my practice".With a giggle, Franzi added "If your paper were waterproof, you could jump in and interview me as I work out".

"That is a very interesting concept", Kati said,"But while I'm comfortable on the ice, I'm affraid I am not a very good swimmer.Besides, I have no suit to wear".

"I have several extra suits in my locker, and how would it look if I let my reporter drown while I was her lifeguard"? Both girls laughed.

Kati thought for a moment."Since you put it like that, how can I say no.Which way to the locker room? I;ll go and see if I can find a suit that will fit me".

Franzi directed Kati where the lockers were and which locker would be hers. "In the bag at the back of the locker are the extra swimsuits".

Kati walked into the locker area and easily located Franzi's locker. Reaching in, she found the bag holding the suits. Picking one that she liked, Kati undresses.

Once she folded everything and placed them on a shelf in Franzi's locker, she starts to pull on the suit.A wiggle here and a tug there, the suit finally forms itself to Kati's body.

Glancing in the mirror at the back of the locker, Kati notices exactly how form fitting the suit actually was."Goodness", Kati thought. Her nipples were clearly visable through the special material, and her vagina was clearly outlined. She was glad that she had decided to keep her vaginal area neatly trimmed. Grabbing up her notepad and pens, Kati made her way back to the pool area, enjoying the sound that her borrowed shower shoes were making on the tiled floors.

Hearing someone approaching, Franzi turned from her exercising.She let out a slight gasp as she saw Kati for the first time. An oddly familiar feeling started to creep into Franzi's body. Familiar because she knew when she was becoming aroused. But also odd because she had never had this reaction for another woman.

Kati, feeling Franzi's stare, joked"These suits sure don't leave much to the imagination".

Nervously answering, Franzi replied,"No, you sure can't be modest and wear one of these".

Try as she might, Franzi coudn't take her eyes off Kati. As if in a kind of slow motion, Franzi watched as Kati kicked off her shoes and dipped the toes of one foot into the water to check the temperature, then slowly sit on the side of the pool then ease herself into the water.

Kati clung to the side of the pool as she made her way slowly in the direction of Franzi.

"Don't be affraid" said Franzi. "As a matter of fact, I've decided that I've practiced enough for today".

Now worried that she may have lost the chance to interview Franzi, Kati asked her

"What are you going to do in place of the practice"?

"Well, I've decided that I'm going to give you a swimming lesson while we talk. It will be some fun for both of us." The feeling of arousal was growing stonger in Franzi as she approached Kati at the poolside.

Reaching out a hand, she tells Kati to take her hand. With a gentle but firm tug, she draws Kati away from the side and out into the open water. As Kati floated towards her, Franzi reached under her to sort of craddle her. Kati's breasts brushed across one of Franzi's arms as she did so. A little shudder of excitement rushed through Franzi's body.

As Kati felt Franzi cradle her, she too got a strange feeling inside her body. Her nipples hardened as they brushed along Franzi's arm.

Franzi told Kati "Just relax and let me support your weight on my arms". Franzi took advantage of this and looked Kati up and down, admiring the beautiful body that she now held in her arms. Her gaze though, kept returning to Kati's bottom. It was so round and firm. The twin globes on perfect display in the skin tight suit. Franzi couldn't help herself. She had to know if Kati's bottom felt as good as it looked. Still supporting Kati with her left hand, Franzi brought her right hand from under Kati and placed it on the small of her back. "Now kick your feet and move your arms like you are swimming" Franzi instructed.

Kati started to move her arms and legs as Franzi held on. Slowly, a hand made it's way down Kati's back and came to rest. The rhythmic movement of Kati's butt cheeks caused Franzi to begin rubbing them up and down, side to side.They felt glorious to her touch. Franzi, not sensing any protest from Kati, grew a bit bolder and lenghtened her stokes to now include the upper part of Kati's thighs, drawing her hand right up to the cleft where swimsuit dipped between them.

A new sense of excitement rose inside Kati as she felt Franzi's hand tracing the outline of her bottom and thighs. Though her mind was asking why she was feeling this excited, her body was responding. Her legs parted slightly. Moments later, she felt fingers moving up the inside of her thighs. She silently encouraged those fingers to keep exploring.

Franzi moved her fingers lightly up Kati's inner thigh with a feathery touch, not wanting to rush to quickly and scare her off. Stroking and circling, her fingers finally came in contact with Kati's suit covered crotch. Franzi ran a finger up and down the well outlined slit and felt Kati shudder.

She pressed her finger harder as she rubbed up towards Kati's clit. Feeling the nub, she moved a second finger along the slit. Kati's legs parted even further, feeling lightheaded from the direct stimulation to her clit.Her hips arched back, encouraging Franzi to explore further.

Franzi's thumb traced the edge of Kati's suit. Finding the seam of the suit, Franzi worked her thumb under the material, hooking it and pulling it to the side. Both girls hearts skipped a beat at the unmistakable feeling of flesh finding flesh, as Franzi's fingers now were rubbing Kati's naked pussy. Kati moved her hand back, looking for and finding Franzi. Feeling her leg, Kati started her own exploration. Her hand moved immediately to the bottom of Franzi's suit and snaked under the tight material. Feeling Franzi's bare skin in her hand brought new senses of excitement to Kati.

Franzi ran her fingers the lenght of Kati's pussy, slowing briefly each time she reached her clit to give it a bit of special attention. Franzi drew her fingers back, to the opening of Kati's vagina.

She began to apply pressure, inserting the tip of her middle finger. She felt Kati's fingers dig into her ass cheek as she slid her finger in a bit deeper. Franzi started to work her finger in and out, slow and deliberate, rubbing the walls of Kati's vaginal canal as she did.

Kati, wanting to get herself better access to Franzi, squirmed a bit to get Franzi to stop momentarily. She then turned herself over on to her back so she was facing Franzi. With a bit of a wicked smile, Kati asks Franzi,"What swimming style can you teach me if I lie like this"?

An equally wicked smile crossed Franzi's lips as she replied,"Well, I could teach you the backstroke. But we must remove these shoulder straps of your suit so your arms will have free movement". With that, Franzi reached up and and grasped a strap and pulled it off Kati's shoulder.

Kati shrugged and pulled her arm free. Then Franzi pulled the other strap down and peeled the now free top of the suit down to her waist and gasped at the sight of Kati's full, firm breasts topped with beautiful, stiff nipples. An inspired Kati reached up and pulled the straps of Franzi's suit off of her shoulders and slid the top of her suit down to expose her twin globes."Magnificent", Kati sighed as she placed a hand on one of Franzi's tits. Grabbing on of the nipples between her fingers, she pinched it and twirled it, causing Franzi to coo,"Oh yessss..."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.