Confessions - Cover

Confessions

Copyright© 2003 by Libro

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A man and his wife separate. She comes to him with a story of her double life and the reasons their marriage is failing

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa  

I thought I knew Connie quite well. After all, twelve years of marriage and two kids, you should know your mate real well.

As it turns out that wasn't the case with Connie and I. That wasn't even close to being the case.

My name is Charlie. I met Connie when she had just turned ninteen going on twelve. I had never know a more naive female. I was ten years older than Connie. I was well traveled and, in my estimation, worldly and wise.

I fell in love with Connie and her innocence. I could not believe that there was still a virgin on the face of the earth that was over fifteen years old and there she was.

We dated for two years during which time her body remained a complete mystery to me. I was throughly familiar with her lips. She was a great kisser. Thought I was going to tell you she gave good head? Not a chance! She wasn't receiving or giving any sexual favors or participating in any sexual acts past an occasional hand brushed across her breast. I contributed her attitude towards sex to her strict upbringing and close monitoring by not only her parents but her three older sisters as well.

We married with a small family wedding and a brief honeymoon due to new career starts for both of us. I was beside myself with a passion and a curiosity and yes, pure lust for that virgin body that had been consistantly denied me. I was resigned to getting a cAse of lover's nuts every time we went out. One thing for sure, I loved her dearly and I was confident in her love for me. I forced myself to respect the limits she set.

Our wedding night is essentially a blur in my memory except for two outstanding factors.

First and foremost, she was not a virgin! Secondly, no matter of coaxing and foreplay got me past the missionary position. Even with that I could have been fucking a corpse. She was a non-participant. The first fact, the absence of her virginity, was a subject that I politely did not broach until some weeks later. On doing so, I was given to understand, in no uncertain terms, that it was none of my business. It was further explained that if I was judging her morals and worth solely on that aspect of our relationship I was unfair and did not love her. Needless to say I assured her that it was the most minor of things and I was only mildly curious and figured it was due to a bicycling accident or something of that order. Connie chose to let me continue to hold that thought for some time before she decided to explain what happened. It was real simple. She had gone out with a twenty-one year old guy when she was only sixteen. It was the first and last time she disobeyed her parents. They thought she was spending the night at a friends house. He got her drunk. She passed out. He fucked her in the back seat of his car. She woke up back on the sofa of her friends house. Lucky for her he did have the decency to bring her back to where he picked her up. End of story. I thought that perhaps that sad story might have something to do with her prudish ways. This brings us to the second factor. the missionary position became our standard proceedure. No oral, no rollover for rear entry, no mutual masterbation. No room for any kind of imaginative inovative spark for our sex life.

Then there was Ralph and Lara. We met them at the Church. Lara didn't have any kids and lara became the sister Connie needed to help her in that respect. Mandy, our eleven year old and Charlie Jr., Our nine year old, took to Ralph and lara right away. It very quickly became, "Uncle Ralph and Aunt lara."

I was glad Connie had the friendship and help that Lara represented. I figured that a girl needed another female to be close too more than a guy might need a buddy. As it turned out, the three of them became fast friends and I slowly faded out of their social picture. I didn't know what the problem was but I got to a point where I really didn't care. I admit that I was a bit jealous of Ralph beause He didn't work half as hard as I did and made five times the money with his dry cleaning business. I felt I was doing all I could do for the marriage and that was that. The end came when, after Connie returned home from a shopping trip with Lara, she turned off the TV, looked me in the eye and told me it was over, to leave!

I did exactly that. I got thru the early period of heartbreak and lonlyness and then began to shape myself another life.

It was almost nine months to the day that I got a call from Connie one afternoon. She was yet to complete the process of the divorce papers which puzzled me since I had given her everything she asked for. I was thinking maybe this was the final word. Instead, much to my surprise, she asked if she could come over. She wanted to talk to me. I said sure. It was a perfect time. My buddy who owned the house and whom I was renting a room from was out of town so we had the whole place to ourselves.

Now don't get me wrong. I was still really pissed at this woman. She had broken up the family. I had lost my kids in a normal relationship because of her. I began to plan. I decided that one thing I was going to do was fuck her. This time it wouldn't be with all the reserve I had been forced to display in the past. I was going to get her in bed and fuck her in all her holes. She was going to suck my dick and then I was going to throw her out the door the same way she did me nine months ago. I also knew that if she came into my home and spent the night with me she didn't have a leg to stand on in divorce court for anything other than child support so a lot of what I had agreed to would go out the window.

When Connie arrived I was ready. I had mixed a very potent jug of Margaritas for starters. I had showerd and shaved and put on her favorite colone for men. I broke out a new "Jimmy Buffet" shirt and a pair of shorts. I have pretty good legs if I have to say so and I wanted to be "Mr. Sexy" tonight.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.