Howie Randolph - Cover

Howie Randolph

Copyright© 2003 by Howie Randolph

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Coming of age in the Indian Territory; A complete fabrication

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Coercion   First   Slow  

It was called the Pledge Leadout. At the first of the dance, the room was darkened. Each pledge came to the spotlight. The girl and her escort were introduced.

"Howie, this is the A group. I wouldn't have been asked to join any group before I worked out with you and lost weight. It helps that mom has a high level job at this college too."

Howie responded, "You dieted and you exercised. You did it and you deserve the credit. And we are going to have a good time tonight."

"Thank you for coming." I feel a little guilty using Howie's fame, but he doesn't mind at all. He says he is glad somebody can use it.

Wanda's mom got her the full treatment. She had a facial, her nails done and her hair fixed.

Howie ran and exercised. He got back and Wanda was still gone.

"How long could it take?" Howie asked her mother.

She nearly fell over she laughed so hard. "You have no idea, but some day you will."

"I want to thank you for all you did for Wanda. I mean she is a new person. She is happy with herself. You were a real friend. I could have done without the sex, I mean I would have preferred for her to wait. She adores you, so I guess it is all right."

"I am glad she is popular here. A new place is good for her," Howie said.

"She is going to be a while today. You can watch the tv."

"Would you give me a dance lesson? Wanda raved about your dance lessons," he said.

"I loved to dance when I was your age," she said.

She put on some records and they danced.

The new Howie was well coordinated and picked up the steps quickly.

She said, "You are really good."

They danced a while more.

Howie said, "I enjoy dancing with you. You should find somebody to dance with you."

"Thank you."

They waited for Wanda to finish dressing.

When she came down, she was radiant. Howie praised her.

Her mother took pictures. "Both of you look great. I hope you enjoy the dance."

It was all Wanda hoped it would be. When they introduced her, the whole place got quiet. 'Escorted by Howie Randolph.'

He danced with her until she said. "I want you to meet some of my friends."

They went to a large table with several girls and their dates. One of the girl's escorts asked, "Are you Howie Randolph, Division II Player of the Year?"

"Yes, I am going to miss having Wanda cheering for me," he said.

"Were you an All American?" one of the girls asked.

"I was on a team somewhere I guess, but this isn't a football banquet. Tell me about your sorority," he said.

Howie was charming and treated her like a queen.

When Wanda came back from the restroom she asked, "All my friends are envious. Would you dance with some them?"

"Whatever you want, pretty lady," he said.

He asked the seven girls at the table and their escorts, "I would like to have this dance with your date, if you would dance with Wanda?"

When he and Wanda got back on the dance floor, she said, "Thank you. My reputation is made."

"You are the most beautiful woman here. That is your reputation," he said.

She said, "I can't wait for this thing to be over."

Howie said, "I think it is kind of nice."

"I can't wait for us to get home," Wanda said.

"Let's enjoy it here first," he said.

They danced and danced and danced and only with each other. They smiled and laughed. They had a great time.

The last dance, Wanda said, "This is quite a way to go out. Howie..."

"Don't think that way. Think it is a wonderful new beginning," Howie said.

She said, "Shut up and kiss me."

In the morning, "Please, for me?" she asked.

Howie went down for breakfast. He had on shorts and no shirt.

Her mom asked, "Well."

"I had a great time. We danced until we couldn't stand. Her friends were all nice. And Wanda said she was set. I guess you could say, it went well," Howie said.

"Where is she?"

Howie handed her an envelop with a card inside.

"Happy birthday mom. I love you. Please accept my gift."

While she was reading, Howie moved behind her.

He put his arms around her waist and pulled her gently to him. She moved her upper body back and he whispered, "I am your present and I never talk."

She jerked and said, "Let me go. Sorry, Howie. Thank you. I appreciate the thought, but no."

He took hold of her hand. "Are you sure? Not even Wanda would know."

"You are a sweet boy. You definitely aren't a boy, but I am sure."

"Wanda left. We said our goodbyes this morning. She said we could not improve on last night and she hoped you would have a good day," Howie said.

Howie got his things together. At the door she gave him a hug, "Thanks for all you did for her. And you were a very tempting present. It was nice of both of you."

Howie got home before his parents returned from church.

His mother said, "I see you are home. I hope it went alright."

"Wanda said, that it was perfect."

"Your father and I met with the superintendent Friday afternoon. Your suspension was lifted. Coach called and Becky called. She wanted you to call," she said.

"I am really going to miss Wanda. We listened to each other. I need to go for a run. Do you mind?"

His father started to say something but his mom cut him off. "I will leave you something in the oven. Be careful"

Howie ran the entire park tour route. He came in just before dark.

His mother left him a note. "We are at church. Becky called again. Please call her."

He showered and ate the turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes and gravy she left. He called Becky.

"Hello"

"Howie"

"Can you come over? We need to talk," she said.

"Let's give it some time," Howie said.

Becky said, "Oh ... Howie, I am sorry. I guess I really knew you wouldn't do anything like that. I was jealous. Please forgive me. I feel really bad."

Howie said, "Don't feel bad. Nobody is perfect."

Becky was in his three AP classes.

Monday morning, she asked, "You're mad at me, aren't you?"

Howie said, "No. I was disappointed but not mad."

After class she said, "I am sorry. I blew it didn't I."

"It's okay. I need some time to regroup. Too much has been happening," he said.

Howie stayed away from April and Janet. He didn't go to Washington. He was friendly with Becky and the girls at school, but he didn't go out and stayed away from them.

Howie ran and changed his exercise routine. He slimmed down and did the routines that Black Eagle taught him. He practiced with the lance and bow.

But his greatest change came in that he spent more spirit time.

Every day he worked one his Kiowa responsibilities.

"Howie, what's wrong? I am worried about you."

"Mom, I am okay," he said.

"You aren't the same. I can't believe that I am worried. You are up early every morning and you are in bed early every evening. You don't have any problems with your school work; but you don't seem happy," his mom said.

"I am just busy mom."

On March fifteenth, he told his parents, "I have to go to Oklahoma. I have a lot to do there."

His father objected, "Howie, you have school. You can't leave."

He said, "I have to go."

That evening he left for Oklahoma. He didn't stop in Washington. He and Wanda wrote occasionally but he didn't visit. She had told him about a nice boy that she was seeing at her church. He stopped in Indiana and spent the night in his truck.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.