Chuck and Maggie Naked in School - Cover

Chuck and Maggie Naked in School

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Part 2: Tuesday

Erotica Sex Story: Part 2: Tuesday - Maggie Benson goes naked! The sixth of my NiS tales

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Petting  

Chapter 8: Chuck

I woke up Tuesday in a pretty good mood.

I had told my parents about The Program the night before. They were mildly interested. Then again, that's their usual. Don't get me wrong, I love my parents, we get along-but we don't interfere in each others' lives much. I have mine, they have theirs, and we swap stories over the dinner table. Hey, they're supportive-if I had a real problem, they'd be the first to lend a hand. But I try to handle most of my life by myself and leave them out of it.

I drive to school. Maggie walks, I know that. I beat her there, I was close to a half-hour early. So, I went to the entrance, and waited for her. She showed up in no time at all.

"Well, hello, Chuckles," she said.

"Good morning, Margaret," I grinned.

"Don't call me Margaret!" she fumed.

"Anything you say, Margaret," I said, choking down a laugh.

"Asshole," she grumbled.

"You love me and you know it," I grinned at her. Boy, did I get a look! "So, Maggie. Do you need help getting your clothes off?"

"Uh, I don't think so." She started stripping right there.

"Too bad. Would've been fun." I reached for my shirt. In no time at all, we were naked. She pranced into the door ahead of me, pretty much ignoring me. Boy, was she getting a lot of attention! She couldn't go three feet without having a hand in her pussy. I'll give her credit. She genuinely enjoyed it. I'd always kind of wondered about her-was she really that enthusiastic about sex? I had gotten a hint when I had eaten her out yesterday. I got another hint today. She really was that enthusiastic.

I have to admit, I found it incredibly appealing.

Anyhow, I was getting groped more today. I even got groped in the gym shower-Tara was shooting daggers at the person doing it, but my groper didn't seem to care-so I spent most of the morning with my hormones doing a slow boil. By the time the afternoon, and Biology, came, I was horny as all hell.

So, I asked for relief. And I wondered. Would Maggie offer to return the favor? She did, with a little challenging smile on her face. Of course I picked her.

She came up front and I said, "This isn't any sort of challenge for you, you know. I concede. I'm horny, it's been a while, and I know how good you are, so you'll have no trouble getting me off."

She gave me an evil grin, and said, "Oh, I know I won't. However, I've got another challenge for you. I dare you not to react verbally. No moans, no groans, no squeaks, no 'Oh my god Maggie you're so GOOD!' None of that. Bet you can't do it."

Oh, this girl had style! "You're on, Benson."

"Get ready for the blowjob of your life, Braden." She took me in in one gulp. In-fucking-credible. She was working me over very nicely, but I managed not to say anything. I just kept grinning at her.

Then she bit me! My mouth popped open and I glared at her, but I didn't say anything. She dragged her teeth down the length of my dick. This was not pleasant. Then she bit me again, harder, not enough to break the skin or anything, but it hurt. "OW!" I said.

She pulled off me, glared at me evilly, and said, "You lose." She tried to get back on my dick, but I pushed her away. "I think I'm done," I said coldly, and got up and went back to my seat.

"What just happened?" Ms. T said.

"Nothing. Forget it. I'm fine," I said. Maggie was still on her knees in front of the empty chair. She got up and went back to her seat, staring at me. Ms. T looked at me, but I didn't say anything else. She just shrugged and continued the class.

At least my dick went down. Out of pain. That little bitch. I wanted her head on a platter.


Chapter 9: Maggie

I think I went too far.

Damn, I wasn't trying to hurt him! Just tweak him a little bit. Make him make noise, you know?

But, you know what? This was Chuck Braden. Fuck him.

But, boy, was he pissed! I didn't want to deal with him, so I made sure I got out of school in a hurry at the end of the day. Unfortunately, I wasn't quick enough.

"BENSON!" I heard from behind me. "You bitch!" I just kept walking away from him. I ended up on the empty football field, but he had pretty much caught up with me. "Benson, stop!"

"What's the matter, Braden? Did I bruise your little wee-wee?" I giggled.

"That was uncalled for. That was low-down. I don't mind playing a little game with you, but I'd never physically hurt you." Damn, he really was pissed.

I probably should've given in, because I probably did go too far. But giving in isn't my style. "Oh, I didn't hurt you, you big baby."

"Your teeth are sharper than you realize."

"OK, so I did hurt you. You deserve it."

"Why?"

"Well, we can start with Tara Boucher, OK?" I blurted. "She's a friend of mine."

Chuck stopped glaring at me, and looked down. "You don't need to hurt me for that one. I've been beating myself up for a year and a half."

"What?" I said.

He took a deep breath. "You don't know the whole story. Nobody does. That three girls in three nights stuff? That never happened. I had three dates in three nights. The last one was with Tara. She's the only one I ever slept with, though. She was, in fact, my first."

"We had been dating for a couple months, but we weren't exclusive. I dated other people. But she was the only one I ever slept with-like I said, that night was my first. And I asked her to go out with me that night. She said yes."

"I told three fucking people about it. I was excited. Those three people were friends, people I thought I could trust. They spread it all around the school, and mangled the story while they were at it. Tara was devastated, and I've been trying to apologize to her since then. She dumped me, and won't talk to me. Dammit, Maggie, I liked her. I've felt horrible since then."

"OK," I said, "but then why didn't you learn your lesson?" He looked at me. "Why do you keep talking?"

"I don't." he said.

"What about Vicki Langham?"

"That's a fine one to bring up, Maggie, you spread that one."

"Hey, I heard that one from someone else," I told him, "I didn't start it."

"I didn't say you started it. I said you spread it. I never said a word about Vicki. Someone else did. I went out on a date with her, it was fun, I liked her-and the next thing I know it's all over school that we slept together. I never told a soul that. And there's someone else that won't speak to me."

"You never talked about anyone?" I said in disbelief.

"Except for Tara. And I wish I could take that one back. And that's the truth." He looked really despondent. "Is this why you hate me so much?"

"Kind of," I admitted uncomfortably.

"Kind of?"

"You turned me down," I said, looking at the ground, "when I asked you out. In ninth grade."

"What, you never got turned down by anyone else?" he laughed.

"No, it was the way you did it." I glared at him. "You acted like I was something that you scraped off your shoe, like I was beneath you. Like, no way were you going to stoop to going out with the school slut."

His mouth dropped, and he gaped at me. "We have a serious misunderstanding." I just looked at him. "I didn't think any of that, ever." He looked down. "I turned you down because I was terrified."

"What?" I gasped.

"Remember. I just told you Tara was my first time. That was the beginning of tenth grade. You asked me out in the spring of ninth grade. I was a virgin. I was a lot scrawnier back then, and more shy. I was scared of girls to begin with. And you had your reputation by then. When you asked me out, I almost pissed my pants. You scared the living daylights out of me. And you'd better not repeat a word of this to anyone. This is very embarrassing to admit. But I couldn't let you go on thinking that I was looking down on you."

"Wow," was all I could say.

"And, if it makes you feel any better, I regretted turning you down," he grinned.

I smiled back. "God. I've been hating you for two years for no good reason." I looked at him. "Why do you hate me?"

"For spreading the Vicki rumor. And because you hated me-because you don't treat me very well."

"I'm sorry about the Vicki thing. And I'm sorry I bit you."

"Apology accepted," he said. "Hey, I've made my own bed with some of this. I really did fuck up with Tara. And I'm sure I could've turned you down with more finesse." He grinned at me. "You're intimidating-especially back then."

"Me?" I laughed. "Miss Easy?"

"Well, your aggressiveness is intimidating."

"A lot of that was by necessity, especially back then." I took a breath. "I lost my virginity when I was 12, summer before seventh grade. I was hooked. And, you know what boys are like at that age, you were one. If I was waiting for the guy to make a move, I'd be waiting for a long time. And I wanted sex. So I made the moves. But since I started that way, that's my reputation." I grinned at him. "I don't get asked out much. I have to do most of the asking, still."

"You don't like that," he said.

I turned away from him. "Well, you know. It'd be nice..." I couldn't finish.

"For someone else to admit that he wanted you," he finished.

"Yeah."

I heard a deep breath from behind me. Then, "Maggie. I want you." HUH? "I want you so bad I can barely make a fist. And I'm not just saying this." I couldn't believe what I was hearing! "Now that we've settled our differences, all I can think of is what you looked like when you came yesterday in bio. I want to see that again. I want to do that to you again. It's the most fantastic thing I've ever seen in my life."

I still couldn't turn around. "We hated each other fifteen minutes ago!"

"Even then, I wanted you. I just couldn't admit it," he said.

Oh my God.


Chapter Ten - Chuck

OK, the moment of truth.

Look, I said I hated her, but I didn't. I was pissed at her for spreading the Vicki rumor around, but I know she didn't start it. It was mostly a reaction towards her antipathy for me. And, now that I knew what caused that, it all just didn't seem to matter anymore. The only thing that seemed to matter was what she looked like yesterday when she came. I think it was permanently burned onto my eyeballs.

Look, I thought Maggie was attractive. She was slim and compact, but that was fine. And she had an absolutely gorgeous smile. I'm attracted to nice smiles. But I guess I didn't understand until yesterday how sexy she was.

And then she turned around. Finally. And I really understood how sexy she was, because I've never seen desire like I saw in her eyes. "You better not be bullshitting me," she said.

"Not on your life," I said.

She was on me before I even knew what was happening. Her lips were devouring mine. She was wrapped around my body. I had to lower her onto the ground before she tackled me.

Which I suppose would've been appropriate, seeing as we were on the football field, but I wasn't wearing pads!

In fact, I wasn't wearing anything. Neither was she. We had been in such a hurry after school-her to get away, me to catch her-that we had never gotten dressed. At the moment, that was very handy. I was on the ground, Maggie sprawled on top of me, our lips locked, our tongues dancing. My hand went to her boob, and she groaned. We were like that for a few minutes, kissing, our hands running all over each other. Then I grabbed her hips, and started pulling on them, upwards. I was hoping she'd get the hint.

She did. She crawled up me, and then crouched above my face. She lowered her pussy towards my waiting tongue. I licked up and down the length of her pussy with my tongue. I did this for a few minutes, then went for her clit. I sucked it gently into my mouth. Maggie had a prominent one. I liked that-lots more surface area for me to play with.

"Oh, God, that's so fucking good!" Maggie moaned from above me. I drew little circles around the tip of her clit with my tongue while I sucked it between my lips. I felt her thighs tighten around my ears. My hands were on her hips, and she was gently rocking back and forth, just a little, above me.

"I-I've never done this like this before," she got out. "With me on top, I mean." Imagine that, I actually showed Maggie Benson a new trick. "Oh, God," she moaned. "Ohgodohgod!" She increased the undulating of her hips-I was doing all I could do to keep in contact with her clit. She ground her pussy into my chin. Then she screamed "OH FUCK!" and dropped right down on top of me, grinding her pussy into my face as she came. She flopped forward, landing on her hands-which was a good thing, I was having trouble breathing-and tried to catch her breath, leaning on her hands and knees.

"Oh, God, that was spectacular," she gasped.

"You ain't seen nothing yet," I promised. I crawled out from underneath her, and took her by her hips and gently flipped her over, so she was on her back. I positioned myself between her legs, and slid my cock up and down her pussy. She grinned up at me. I grinned back, put my dick in place, and slowly slid into her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.