Law and Order - Cover

Law and Order

Copyright© 2003 by Aphrodite_Goddess

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - While driving home from work she is pulled over for speeding. To her shock they had more than a ticket on their minds.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Rough   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

After a hectic day at work, I was actually looking forward to the long, leisurely drive home. Normally, the thought of the ride home would put me on edge as I dreaded the traffic I knew I would face. Somehow a half-hour ride always managed to turn into an hour or more depending on the day. But that day I did not mind.

Having the weekend to look forward to, I quickly organized my desk and sat down to watch the clock. Funny how 5 minutes can seem like hours when you're wanting to go somewhere or waiting for something or someone. For me it was simply Friday and I was looking forward to a nice long weekend with nothing to do but cater to myself. Usually, my weekends are packed with errands or time out with friends, but this weekend I made no plans just so I could sit around and be lazy and not have to deal with anything.

Getting into my car I adjusted the radio to find a good station and headed for the highway. The day was hot, so I rolled down the window, turned up the music and allowed myself to relax singing along with the radio, 'Awesome! No traffic today.' I thought to myself.

The sound of the sirens startled me and I looked in the rearview mirror. Right behind me was a police car with the lights flashing. Looking down at my speedometer I saw I was going 70 in a posted 55mph zone. "Oh shit!" I said out loud and quickly pulled the car over to the breakdown lane. Reaching into my glove compartment with shaky hands, I retrieved my registration card, and began fumbling through my purse for my license. Tap, Tap, Tap came the sound on the roof of my car. I turned my head to see a rather large cleavage staring back at me, and the nametag Murphy.

Trying desperately not to chuckle I said, "Officer I know I was speeding, I'm very sorry. I was just enjoying the day and the music and next thing I knew."

She interrupted, "license registration." Her voice was stern but not manly at all. I handed her my license and registration like she'd asked then watched her in the side mirror as she walked back to her car. Even in the mirror I could tell her uniform was at least a size to small, hugging every curve of her body accentuating the curves of her hips and ass as she walked.

I sat nervously awaiting her return, when suddenly my car door flew open. "Get out of the car please." She said. I did as she asked without question. "Put your hands on the hood of the car please." She said as she helped me assume the "position" as I had heard them call it so many times before, but had never experienced personally until now. What happened next I was not ready for.

"We have reason to believe you are associated with a known drug addict in town. I am sorry if we are wrong, however I am going to have to play this safe and pat you down." she said, as she began to lean into me with her body, running her hands up my arms to my shoulders. Her touch was firm but not threatening as her hands moved up to my shoulders squeezing at them as if to give a massage.

Moving her hands down my sides, then around to my breasts making me arch my back into her. She must have thought I was trying to fight back because she pushed me back down with one of her hands and said, "stay down!" in that stern voice of hers. I had almost forgotten why I was in this position to begin with. Her hands felt so good on my skin, making my nipples erect and bringing tiny goose bumps to the surface of my skin. Moving her hands down to my stomach I could feel the muscles tighten without my control and I again arched my back pushing myself into her. This time, however, she did not push me back down but continued to feel me with her hands. Bringing them to my hips, down to my thighs and then to the hem of my skirt just above my knees. Something wooden tapped between my legs urging me to spread them apart so I heeded her prompts as I felt her hands sliding up under my skirt, caressing my legs as she raised the skirt to my waist. Once again I felt the wooden object as it slid up along my inner thigh. I felt my arms give way and laid my torso flat against the hood of the car.

I loved the warm feeling of the metal against my breasts and moved slightly from side to side to allow my nipples to caress the warmth.

The wooden object, which I had discerned to be her nightstick, ran up and down my inner thigh and made me wet. My legs trembled as it ran along the crotch of my panties. I turned my head to see her as she grabbed one of my arms and brought it up behind me.

Then reaching with her other hand she pulled my other arm to meet the first. I could feel the cold of the metal handcuffs as they clasped around my wrists. My heart was racing so fast I couldn't think about what was going to happen next. The fear I had was gone, all I could think about was how good everything felt.

Standing me up straight she turned me in the direction of her squad car and prodded me to move forward without saying a word.

My mind was racing from pleasure to fear once again. Not knowing what was next or what I had done to find myself in this situation. 'Surely a simple speeding doesn't get you arrested in these parts, ' were my thoughts.

"Do not make a scene or you will be hurt." She said calmly as she walked me around to the passenger side of the car, away from the traffic of the highway. Then opened the rear door. Being extra careful she lowered me ass end first onto the seat and told me to move over. As scared as I had become after being handcuffed, I still couldn't help the excitement that was building inside me.

The confusion of the events were playing in my mind.

She sat down next to me in the back seat and closed the door behind herself. "Excuse me ma'am." I said in a nervous tone. She placed a finger over my lips and gently laid me back into the arms of another person. "What is going on here." I demanded

"Don't fight it." She said, as I attempted to sit back up. Another person placed a hand on my shoulder and another over my mouth so I couldn't scream. I was trembling all over as I watched her lift my skirt once again and pull my panties down over my hips. I tried to kick but she had my legs pinned down somehow making it impossible to move. It was then that I decided I was going to die and fighting it wasn't going to do me a damn bit of good.

Once my panties were discarded she knelt down on the floor between my legs and began gently kissing my inner thighs. My body flinched with each kiss sending shivers up and down my spine. The hand that was holding down my shoulder moved down the front of my blouse and began fondling my already erect nipple through the material. Impulse took over and I found myself pushing my chest into the awaiting hand begging for more. Between my legs Murphy slowly kissed around my forest. My hips swaying with anticipation. My mind racing back and forth between fear and pleasure.

The person behind me leaned down and kissed my forehead, then moved down replacing his hand with his lips. I winced as his tongue probed deeply into my mouth. The taste of fresh chocolate donuts radiated through my taste buds. I thought about biting down hard but knew that would only make it worse for me.

When they both stopped what they were doing, I opened my eyes to see Murphy sitting there holding a rather large baton. Her partner perched behind me once again holding me down by the shoulders and snickering. I gasped at the sight of it, and thought for sure this was the end. 'She's going to beat me to death I just know it.' I thought. "What are you going to do with that?" I asked nervously. Murphy let out a witch like cackle, "do you really want to know." She replied, as she ran it down along my stomach stopping just before the hairline. "Please don't hurt me." My plea was muted once again by her partner. He leaned down and placed his lips over mine to muffle my screams as I struggled to stop them. The baton moved lower, resting lightly on my clit with a little wiggle motion. The more forceful her partner got at holding me down. I shut my eyes tightly at the pain as she inserted it into me. And then there was blackness.

I awoke in my bed, sat up quickly then ran to the window to see my car sitting in the driveway. "Oh thank God it was just a dream," I said as tears filled my eyes. Then the pain set in and I looked down at my wrists to see the red marks the cuffs had made. Stunned I just stood there staring at the marks, not knowing what to do. 'It hadn't been a dream at all. I must have passed out.' I thought to myself. Shaking all over, I reached out for the bedpost to hold myself up and managed to make it back to the side of the bed and sat down gingerly on the edge. My wrists were not the only things hurting on me. I was sitting there staring at the marks on my wrists with tears in my eyes not knowing what to do when the phone rang. I couldn't move to answer it and allowed the machine to get it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.