Kevin's Sister - Cover

Kevin's Sister

by JAX

Copyright© 2003 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: I've never really looked at either of Kevin's younger sisters until we both came home one summer break and suddenly they had both blossomed. Kate was the eldest at sixteen, she was slim, cool and very elegant, but it was Ellie that caught my eye. Although only fourteen, she was very well built. About five foot one or two with big tits and hips, but with a slender waist. As well as all this she would flirt with just about any guy she saw and especially with me.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   .

I've never really looked at either of Kevin's younger sisters until we both came home one summer break and suddenly they had both blossomed. Kate was the eldest at sixteen, she was slim, cool and very elegant, but it was Ellie that caught my eye. Although only fourteen, she was very well built. About five foot one or two with big tits and hips, but with a slender waist. As well as all this she would flirt with just about any guy she saw and especially with me.

From a great Aunt I had inherited a small two bedroom apartment and when not at college, Kevin would stay there with me to help me with the bills. Can't have a party at my parent's house he would say. Ellie started to come over to 'help with the house work' but that was just an excuse to flirt with me. Not that I minded too much but I was conscious of Kevin being there as it was his sister after all. One night after a few beers, I brought the subject up, but he was very good about it all and he even said that he wished she wasn't his sister so he could have a go at her himself. Just don't get caught he said or you'll end up in prison.

Well with Kevin's approval I could be a bit more upfront and flirt right back at her. It was like I had given her a green light for she started to behave a little more outrageous. She would sit on my lap and push her big tits into my face, it was difficult not to get a hand full of filled T-shirt. While this was going on she would be wiggling her big bottom over my groin and make comments about my hard cock. Kevin thought this was very funny and he would fall about laughing.

One day she turned up when Kevin was out and this day for a change, she was wearing a short flared skirt and a button up shirt. Before too long she was bouncing on my lap as per usual, but today as Kevin was not there I could take things one step further. I grabbed her arms and held them behind her back, then I teased her by plucking at her shirt buttons. She screeched a bit in between giggles, but at no time did she try and stop me. One by one I popped her buttons, normally I've noticed that she wore a bra for as I've said, she's a big girl, but not today, today was my lucky day. Slowly her large tits came into my view until at last they were totally bare for me to see. Suddenly she became still and quiet, her giggling stopped and we kissed. My hands grabbed her ample assets and I noticed that her nipples were up and hard.

Now instead of giggling she was moaning and she started to move her rear again over my groin. Of course I wanted to fuck her but she was still only a youngster. She apparently wanted it too for she reached down to free my cock from my pants. I know I should have stopped her but I was hard as a rock and that overrode any of my higher brain function. My cock slipped into her easily telling me she was wet from excitement and that she was not a virgin; then she rode me hard. Just before I was about to shoot my load she came with a loud grunt and collapsed on top of me. I was a good thing really as neither of us had thought about protection, now I had the chance to pull out and use her tits to come over. She slid down and engulfed me between her twin peeks and I splattered all over her within seconds. Now that we both had come we were a little embarrass about our lust. But not for long, I grabbed her hand and pulled her into my bedroom were I stripped her naked and pulled on a condom and the proceeded to fuck her brains out.


We were both properly dressed when Kevin got back but I could tell he knew what we been up to, and he teased us mercilessly and in the end it turned into a free for all on the lounge floor. Later when she had gone, Kevin again cautioned me about getting caught, but then laughed and said I was a lucky so and so to get my hands on her superb body. Whenever we could after that, Ellie and I fucked, usually when alone, but sometimes when Kevin was about too and he could probably hear us through the bedroom door.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.