Missy and David Naked in School - Cover

Missy and David Naked in School

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Part 7: Sunday

Erotica Sex Story: Part 7: Sunday - Missy's being punished for what she did to Cassie (read Cassie and Frankie NiS to see exactly what she did). David is unwillingly forced to be her partner. However, the nature of Missy's punishment quickly gets way out of hand. What will David do? The fifth of my NiS stories

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rough   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Violence  

Chapter Thirty-One - Missy

I woke up Sunday morning with him wrapped all around me. It was beautiful.

And, yes, as I had hoped, I did wake up before he did. Now, how to get myself out of his arms and down where I wanted to be without him waking up? Well, very carefully, I suppose! I very gently took his top arm and very gently moved it from around my waist, putting it on his side. His top leg was around mine, too. That was a little trickier. I kind of gently nudged it with my leg. Luckily, it moved-in fact, he slipped so that he was more on his back-and he still hadn't woken up.

Perfect!

I crawled down between his legs, and gently nudged at his fairly flaccid dick with my tongue. It quickly became far less flaccid. And he was still asleep!

I had only done this for a minute, at the end, yesterday-and I wanted to do it for real. So, as soon as it got semi-hard, I slurped it into my mouth. Believe me, I had absolutely no fucking idea what I was doing. It's a good thing I'd seen this done a number of times during Program relief sessions, or I would've been even more clueless. But, whatever I was doing, it was working-because I felt it growing inside my mouth. Oh, what a great feeling that was! I bobbed up and down on it and felt it get bigger with every stroke.

"Hmmmm?" I heard from the top of the bed. I just looked up at him, his dick in my mouth. "Oh JESUS!" he cried, suddenly becoming fully awake. His head came off the pillow and he stared down at me. I just winked at him and went back to sucking his dick. He groaned as his head flopped back onto the pillow.

He was at full staff now, warm and wet in my mouth. It was almost too big, as it kept hitting the back of my throat every time I plunged down on it. I didn't really mind, though. His hands reached up to me and ran through my hair.

Oh, God, I was making myself so wet doing this! As that thought hit me, I felt the first squirt hit the back of my throat. I eased off a bit, so that the rest came on my tongue. I wanted to taste it. I guess I like the taste of cum. Amazing.

After I had sucked him dry, and cleaned him off, he groaned. I looked up at him and said, "Good morning."

"Yes it is, isn't it," he grinned back at me. "That was incredible."

"I know, aren't I?" I giggled. I crawled up beside him.

"Give me a minute to breathe and I'll repay the favor."

"Repay?"

"Just wait." He leaned over to kiss me, but, before he did, I warned him-by sticking my tongue out at him. It still had cum on it. He looked at me in shock, I pulled my tongue back in my mouth and went, "Mmmmmmmmmm!" He just grinned at me.

"Now can I kiss you," he asked?

"Please," I said, so he did. "Oh, what a night!" I said after he broke the kiss.

"Are you sore?" he asked.

"Well, actually, yes," I giggled. "That why I was kind of hesitant when you said you were going to repay me."

"Oh, not like that," he grinned. Then he started climbing down the bed, and deposited his face between my legs. I felt the first lick right up my labia and I shuddered.

"OH!" I cried, as he started licking me up and down. Then he pushed his tongue into my cunny. His whole face was in my pussy. His nose nudge up against my clit as he stuck his tongue into me. Then he brought his tongue all the way up my pussy and flicked my clit. "AYEEEE!" I let out. He kept doing it, up and down with his tongue, flicking my clit on every upstroke. I was in orbit.

Then he zeroed right in on my clit, snaking his tongue around it. I screamed, I know I did, and grabbed his hair with my hands as I humped my pussy into his face. I climaxed that way, pushing my clit into his tongue.

I fell back, completely spent, and he withdrew from between my legs. Then he climbed up next to me, grinning.

"Oh, God, where'd you learn to do that?"

"Amanda," he grinned.

"Excuse me?" I asked, wide-eyed.

"No, I've never done it before," he laughed, "not with Amanda or anyone else. It's just that Amanda, though I love her, likes to tease. Especially back before this week, when I'd get all tongue-tied around her. She used to take great delight in telling me all the things Jared would do to her. Just to watch me stutter and blush." I giggled. "But one thing I remembered is that she always used to like that particular bit a lot."

"Now I know why," I giggled. "Thank you Amanda."

Just then, there was a knock at the door. "Missy, are you all right?" It was Dad. Oops.

"I'm fine," I said.

"I thought I heard you scream."

"You did," I said.

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing is the matter," I said. I grinned mischievously at David. "Jeez, Dad, you've been with enough women, I would think you'd know what an orgasm sounds like!"

There was a moment of silence. "Melissa," he finally said, "is there someone in there with you?"

"Yes," I said. "Now go away, because I don't think he's quite done yet!"

There was a moment's silence, then I heard the footsteps going down the hall.

Poor David. "Oh Jesus. I'm dead. You're dead. We're dead," he moaned.

"No, we are not," I giggled. "He can't say a fucking word about this, not with all the affairs he's had. Look, I was kidding about you not being done yet. Let's get dressed and go rustle up some breakfast."

"OK, if you say so," he said. "Missy?" I looked at him. He took a deep breath. "I love you."

"You do?" I squeaked.

"Yeah," he smiled.

"Oh, God," I said, my heart racing. Somebody loves me. How the fuck did that happen? However it happened, I wasn't giving it back. Well, I was giving it back. "I love you, too," I whispered.

"Good," he grinned. "I'd hate to be the only one."


Chapter Thirty-Two - David

Yes, of course I knew she needed to hear it. But I needed to say it, too. And I found out I liked hearing it quite a lot myself.

We got dressed then. I put on my clothes from yesterday, of course, since that's all I had with me. But she put on her clothes from yesterday, too. The new ones.

"Decided you like that outfit, huh?" I teased.

"Well, yeah, OK, I admit it."

"We need to get you back to Veychold's." She just looked at me. "For more."

"Nah," she said. "OK, well, maybe a couple more," she giggled. "But I am buying them. I'm the one with the rich parents that I don't mind squeezing dry. Anyhow, let's go find some food."

I followed her downstairs and she led me into the kitchen. "What do you want?" she asked.

"I don't know. What have you got?"

"We have everything," she giggled. "The refrigerator stays stocked around here."

"Eggs, I take it. Bacon?" She nodded. "How about mushrooms and cheese?" She nodded again. "Good, that sounds like omelet fixings."

"Oooh, that sounds good, but it needs onion, too." She started gathering up the stuff. She found a fry pan, I took it, and opened the bacon. While I started frying it, she grabbed a cutting board, and the onion.

I heard-well, felt is probably closer-the kitchen door open. I knew that one or both of her parents were standing there. Our backs were to them. I shot her a look, and she shot me one back. I was going to follow her lead on this.

"Hey, honey," she said, "the knives are in that drawer right by your hip. Can you grab me a good one for onion chopping?" I did so, and handed it to her. As I turned, I saw them out of the corner of my eye. Both parents, standing there watching us.

I had the bacon in the pan. "It's a good thing you didn't try that when you were in The Program. Bacon grease splattered over a nude body. Ouch."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.