Missy and David Naked in School - Cover

Missy and David Naked in School

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Part 4: Thursday

Erotica Sex Story: Part 4: Thursday - Missy's being punished for what she did to Cassie (read Cassie and Frankie NiS to see exactly what she did). David is unwillingly forced to be her partner. However, the nature of Missy's punishment quickly gets way out of hand. What will David do? The fifth of my NiS stories

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rough   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Violence  

Chapter 4teen - David

I woke up Thursday morning feeling, well, strange.

I spent a big chunk of the day with a girl that, three days ago, I didn't like. And I protected her. And she gave me a handjob. And-and this was the really strange part-I was looking forward to seeing her again. And not because of the handjob, either. Because of how she looked at me while she was giving me the handjob.

But, yeah, I had my mother's warning ringing in my head, too.

I got up, showered, got dressed, went downstairs. Mom was already there.

"Bacon and eggs?" she asked.

"Sounds great," I grinned. I was just finishing it up when there was a knock at the door.

"Hi, Missy, he's almost ready," I heard Mom say. She led Missy into the kitchen.

"I keep interrupting your breakfast," she giggled.

"I'm done," I grinned.

"Are you hungry?" Mom asked her.

"No thank you, I ate at home today," she said.

"Are you OK?" I asked her. She didn't look particularly good.

"Yeah," she said. "Just another blowout with my parents last night, and they were cold as ice to me today. Their big secret is out in the open. I told them last night that I knew about their affairs."

"Oh," I said.

"Anyhow, they're all pissed off now. But can't say much to me, because they've been caught. Anyway. You ready to go?"

"Yup." We got in her car and drove to school in companionable silence.

We got out of the car and started walking to the undressing area. We were early.

"How's your face?" she asked.

"A lot better. How about you?"

"Fine, actually. Pain is gone, completely," she smiled.

"Even down there?"

She laughed, "Yes, David, even down there."

"Good." That's when the idea went through me. And, yeah, I knew I was going to get in deeper if I did it. I didn't think I much cared anymore.

We got to the entrance. There was a wall there. She was standing up against the wall, and I abruptly reached up her skirt-thank goodness she wore a skirt, made things much easier-and pulled her panties down to about her knees. Then, before she could say a word, I grabbed her by the waist, and lifted her so she was sitting on the wall. Then I took the panties all the way off.

"DAVID!" she gasped. "What are you doing?"

"This," I smiled, and trailed my hand up her thigh. She looked at me in utter shock-but her legs opened. I trailed my hand slowly up her thigh. Then, reaching paydirt, I traced my finger up and down her pussy. She gasped, still looking in shock-but her legs spread wider.

"It doesn't hurt?" I asked quietly.

"Oh, God no, it's... I mean... oh GOD!" Then I went up and hit her clit. 'Oh DAVID!"

She was sitting on the wall, and I was standing in front of her-suddenly, her hands went on my shoulders, and she held on to me as I diddled her pussy. I could feel her upper body vibrate through her arms as she moaned and gasped.

Then, it hit her. I could feel her fingernails digging into my shoulders as she let out a high-pitched wail. I withdrew my hand-and she wrapped me in a bear hug.

"Thank you," she gasped.

"You're welcome," I said. "It was my pleasure."

She hugged me again, and then said, "Oh-oh."

"What?"

"I think we had an audience."

I turned around, and there stood Frankie and Cassie. To my relief, they were grinning.

"Nice show," Cassie said. "Unexpected, but nice."

"He was just paying me back," Missy said. She explained what had happened yesterday.

"But you were paying him back for helping you. Now he played with you. You guys could extend this payback thing right through senior year," Cassie giggled. We all laughed, but I noticed the happy little look Missy gave at that thought.

I was right. I had just gotten myself in deeper. How did I feel about that? I don't know.

"I must admit," Frankie said, "this is almost the most surprising thing I've stumbled into this week."

Cassie broke out laughing. "Almost?" Missy asked.

"Yeah," Frankie grinned. "When you hung around with Cass, did you ever meet my sister Rosa?"

"Sure," Missy said.

"Well, Mom and the younger ones were out yesterday afternoon. I was supposed to be, but baseball practice got cancelled. So Rosa thought she'd be home alone. Well, she invited Amber Woodard over-Amber is Lily's sister, she's in Rosa's class." Missy nodded. "Well, I came home unexpectedly early, and found Amber and Rosa on the couch in a 69."

"WHAT!" Missy burst out. "You're kidding. Rosa's, what, twelve?"

"Yeah, and Amber's not even 12 yet," Frankie giggled. "They're precocious."

"I'm a little surprised though," Missy said, "because I've heard Rosa-and Cassie's sister, Tanya-giggle about boys a thousand times."

"Oh, Rosa likes boys," Frankie said. "Amber does, too. But the way Amber put it to me was, 'Neither of us have a boyfriend, boys our age are all clueless right now, so why not have some fun?'"

"The biggest problem was that they invited Tanya to join in," Cassie said, "and Tan wasn't interested. 'Sex with girls? Yuck!' was what she told me. But Tan and Rosa have been best friends for so long, I hope this doesn't affect them."

"Frankie," Missy asked, "what did they do when you walked in?"

"Oh, I stood there for a good five minutes watching the show," he laughed. "Then I just walked past them, heading for the kitchen, and said, 'Afternoon, girls.' They freaked! Rosa was afraid I was going to tell Mama. I wouldn't. I just wanted to talk to them to see what was up. They're just experimenting, that's all."

The conversation quieted down for a minute, then Missy said, "Cassie? I'm sorry. For last week. I'm so sorry I can't tell you."

Good for her.

"Apology accepted," Cassie smiled. She hopped up on the wall next to Missy. "Do you mind if I ask why?"

"A lot of reasons. Jealousy. Hatred of the program. Petty bullshit."

"Did you really think my scars were gross?" Cassie asked.

"Yeah, I did," Missy admitted. "Now, it just doesn't seem important." She looked at Cassie, who was wearing one of her new belly shirts, scars showing and all. "Look, Cass, it really wasn't you. Yes, I thought it was gross. And it also pissed me off that, even with all those scars, you naked was still a lot less gross than me naked."

Cassie looked shocked. "I know that you're self-conscious about your body..."

"Self-conscious?" Missy snorted. "Try self-loathing. I hate my body. Well, I used to. I'm not sure if I do anymore. But, yeah, last week, I hated my body with a passion. That's where a lot of the jealousy comes in. You had issues, but you obviously didn't hate your body."

"There was one other thing," Missy said. "I was hurt." Cassie looked at her. "We're supposed to be best friends. Not only did I not know about the scars, I didn't even know you'd been in a serious accident. You'd never told me. That hurt."

"You know what?" Cassie said. "You're right. That was wrong of me. I should've trusted you with it long ago." She looked at Missy. "The pictures and stuff. That was Laura's idea, wasn't it?"

"No way," Missy said, "I am not playing pass the buck. We were both in on it." I very much admired her for answering that question that way.

"It was Laura's idea, wasn't it?" Cassie persisted.

"Yes," Missy admitted.

"I thought so." She turned to me. "She allows herself to be manipulated. It comes from being manipulated by her parents. She's a bitch to most people-but people that she wants to be close to-parents, close friends-she allows them to manipulate her. Laura took advantage of it quite a bit, but if I told you I never took advantage of it, I'd be lying."

"You would've been proud of me last night," Missy said. "Dad was being his usual pompous hypocritical self-and I finally threw his affairs back in his face."

"You're kidding!" Cassie gasped. "Good for you."

"I'm sick of being manipulated," Missy said.

"Good," Cassie replied. "I'll try very hard not to do it to you."

"And I'll try very hard not to dump my shit on you. Because I do that far too often. Including last week. I just wish I could take it all back."

"You just did," Cassie smiled. "We'll see you later." She got up, took Frankie's hand, and walked into the school.


Chapter Fifteen - Missy

I think I just wanted to burst.

First, I had David giving me a fantastic orgasm. Then, I had a wonderful talk with Cassie.

I admit it, David took me by surprise. He really took me by surprise. I didn't expect it. Even after what I did yesterday for him, I didn't expect it. And it was wonderful. I didn't know how wonderful it could be.

It was time to start adjusting my attitude towards sex, I think. Good thing I didn't ask for that vaginaectomy! It felt so good, and when I hugged him afterwards-well, wow!

And then Cassie came along. And I had the guts to apologize. And she had the class to accept it. And we had a nice talk.

You know what? That morning, sitting on that wall, for the first time in a very long time-my life didn't look like a complete fucking disaster. My best friend was speaking to me again. I had a good sexual experience. And then there was Dave.

And how did I feel about Dave? That is one hell of a question. Whatever the feelings were-they were getting stronger, seemingly, by the minute. But I didn't want to get my hopes up, didn't want to get out of control. This guy hated me four days ago. I didn't count on him feeling anything more than friendship-and that might have been a stretch.

But, whatever happened, I was not going to let it get me down.

David sat on the wall next to me. "You OK?"

"Yeah. I'm real OK," I grinned at him. "You have very talented hands."

"It's all that trumpet and saxophone playing," he grinned.

"Well, wouldn't that be even a bigger benefit for your mouth?"

"Hmmm. Good question. You'll have to tell me someday," he grinned. OoooOOOOooooo!!!!! Was that a joke or a promise? I hoped the latter! "Anyhow," he continued, "I'm glad you and Cassie have patched things up."

"Well, we've started," I said. "I think it's going to take more than one conversation. I did too much damage to both of us. But it was a damn good start."

"You know what?" he said. "You are not the same person I knew before this week."

"I hope not," I said. "The thing is, I've been naked all week. But it hasn't just been physical."

"Yeah, I know," he said.

"I used to avoid looking at my body because it repulsed me. I've been forced to look at it all week. And one thing I discovered is that the inside was more repulsive than the outside." I sighed. "I've been focusing all my self-loathing on my body-and my body was never the real problem."

"Didn't I try to tell you that?" he grinned.

"Yeah. Go ahead and gloat," I grinned back.

"Missy. There's a good person in there. You just have to find her."

I thought about that one. I thought hard for a minute. I think I needed help looking for her. But I didn't say that to him. There was going to be no pushing this, I knew that.

"Anyhow, here comes the crowd, and it's ten minutes to first bell. Ready to strip?" he asked.

"Yeah, but would you, you know, do me again like yesterday?" I asked hesitantly.

"Only if you do me too," he grinned.

"Gladly!" I stood up, and reached for the hem of his shirt. I stripped it off him, then moved to the pants. Getting them off him, I moved to his boxer shorts. I didn't have to take them off to realize he was as hard as a rock. When I did get them off, I realized he was really hard!

"You need relief," I giggled.

"I think you're right," he smiled. "You got me all worked up."

"How did I do that?" I said, standing up.

"The look in your eyes when you came." Wow!

He started taking my shirt off. "I thought you were shy." I said.

"I thought you were a bitch," he replied, laughing.

He was taking off my bra. "I think you bring out the best in me," I admitted.

"Yeah. You might do the same for me," he replied. He was taking off my skirt. My panties had been off for some time.

"You didn't wear panties?" someone from the crowd yelled.

"Yes, but he took those off earlier, so he could get his hand between my legs," I giggled. David just blushed!

We started walking into school. "Jared and Amanda did that for each other during their Program week," David told me. "You know, undressing each other. Jared told me it was great. He was right."

"Yeah, he was," I agreed. "You made my morning, you know," I told him. He beamed at me.

"Well, Cassie helped," he said.

"True, but it was mostly you." We came to the point in the hall where we had to go to our separate classes. "See you next period."

"See you," and he leaned over and gave my cheek a little kiss. Even with the no-PDA rules!

I walked to my first class, and I could not stop smiling!


Chapter 6teen - David

I had a lot on my mind as I walked to my first class. The first thing was a very intense need for relief! I requested such, and got it, first period.

Now that my hormones had stopped screaming in my ear, I could think about other things. And I realized Missy was right. We did bring out the best in one another. I had no problems talking to her, my shyness just evaporated around her. And she'd gotten so much nicer in the few days we'd been hanging around together.

I think my mind was still groping towards the inevitable conclusion-somehow, something had happened during this week-and the result was that I liked this girl.

How the hell did that happen?

Anyhow, I got to second period, and there she was. "Did you get relief?" she teased.

"Well, yeah," I admitted.

"Good." We sat in our seats. The class went on, and, at one point, I felt her looking at me. I turned-and, yes, she indeed was looking at me. With a shit-eating grin on her face.

She wasn't mooning. I'd seen mooning. There are times when Jared looks at Amanda, or vice-versa, and it looks like someone worshipping at the Madonna of Lourdes, or something. You know, that's them two-that's how they are. But, since I was still working out how I felt about Missy, if she had looked at me like that, I'm pretty sure I would've been spooked.

But she didn't. She looked at me as if she was sizing me up, and liked what she saw. That I could deal with. I even enjoyed it. I gave her a big grin back.

After that class was out, we got called down to Mr. Tilling's office. We looked at each other.

"I wonder what this is about," I asked.

"Maybe about what happened yesterday, or the day before," Missy said. We headed to the office. Not only Mr. Tilling, but Ms. T was there.

"Sit, you two," Mr. Tilling said. "First, Missy, I want to know how you're holding up."

"OK," she said. "Today has been good, actually. I had a nice long talk with Cassie outside before school."

"Now that is good news!" Mr. Tilling enthused.

"I apologized to her," Missy added.

"That's even better news," Ms. T added.

"I agree," Mr. Tilling said. "Now, the first thing I want to say to you is that your experience has made us rethink things. You needed to be punished for what you did last week, but putting you through The Program as punishment was a mistake. We're going to look at other ways of dealing with problem students."

"Well, it wasn't a total mistake," Missy said. I looked at her in surprise. "The abuse and assault and stuff, yeah. But a lot of the rest of it-well, it's helped. It's helped me take a long look at myself."

"That's good, but it should've been less painful," Ms. T said. "How are you, by the way, down there? Is it better?"

"Oh, yeah, it's way better," Missy giggled with a little glance at me. I had to stifle a laugh myself. I don't know if Mr. Tilling spotted anything-but Ms. T, I think, did. "No, I'm fine. Doesn't hurt at all."

"Good," Ms. T said with a little chuckle. "And how's your face, David?"

"Fine. It looks worse than it is. Then again, that's normal for me," I quipped.

"Your face looks fine," Missy replied. "Better than fine. Well, not now, but, you know, normally," she giggled.

"You don't like my badge of honor?" I laughed at her, pointing to my black eye.

"Well, since you got it defending my honor, yes, I like it a lot," she giggled. "But you'll look better when it's gone."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.