Missy and David Naked in School - Cover

Missy and David Naked in School

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Part 3: Wednesday

Erotica Sex Story: Part 3: Wednesday - Missy's being punished for what she did to Cassie (read Cassie and Frankie NiS to see exactly what she did). David is unwillingly forced to be her partner. However, the nature of Missy's punishment quickly gets way out of hand. What will David do? The fifth of my NiS stories

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rough   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Violence  

Chapter 9: Missy

I had gone to bed pretty early Tuesday night. The painkillers they subscribed for me helped. I didn't stay up very late after David had left. I didn't even eat-now there's a miracle. I did, however, stay up long enough for my Dad to get home. Unfortunately. That man takes 'unsympathetic' to a whole new level. And, of course, all he cared about was that "it would get around" if I dropped out of The Program. So, he called Mr. Tilling and twisted his arm, nice and hard. I'd still be in The Program on Wednesday. Oh, joy.

So, I woke up early Wednesday. I felt like I had been shattered into a million pieces. Look, let's face it-one of the reasons I'm a bitch is because it's easier being a bitch than it is breaking into tears every five minutes. And how many times had I cried Tuesday?

Hey, I don't like being vulnerable. Vulnerable people get stepped on. Believe me, I've watched my parents do it to people my whole life. If you show your weakness, it's going to get hammered. There are a lot of people like my parents in the world.

Then again, it looked like I was going to get stepped on this week no matter what.

The funny thing is, when I woke up and went downstairs to make myself some coffee, I found myself thinking about Dave.

He took care of me. Wasn't that new! And I got the impression that it was new for him, too. He even managed to not make me feel like I was imposing.

Anyhow, I had to go back to school nude again-thanks, Mom and Dad. And I needed help. Was I prepared to admit that to someone else, that was the question. Maybe if I were casual about it. I just couldn't see walking up to that door at school and stripping all alone again. I think I'd collapse. I tried to envision doing it while summoning up my usual defiant bitchiness-and I couldn't do it.

I found the phone book. There was only one Shiell in there, it was under a woman's name-I remembered that Dave lived with just his Mom-and it was fairly close to me, and Dave had said he lived close by. I figured that one had to be it.

I stared at the phone for a long time. When I finally decided to do it, it was still early enough-but not so early that he wouldn't be up.

"Hello?" a woman said at the other end.

"Hello. I hope I have the right number. I'm looking for David Shiell."

"Yes, you do have the right number," the woman said. "Would you like to talk to him?"

"Yes, please," I said.

"David, phone," I heard her say. Then, she whispered, "It's a girl!" I stifled a giggle. Poor Dave!

"Hello?"

"Hi, it's Missy."

"Hi!" He sounded happy to hear from me, surprise surprise. "How are you feeling?"

"A little better. Still sore, but it's better. Listen, I was wondering. Would you like a ride to school today?"

"Sure, that'd be great. You know where I live?"

"I know the street." He described which house was his. "Great. I'll be over in a few minutes."

I got dressed and headed over. I knocked on the door and met his Mom. She led me into the kitchen and Dave was there, still in his pajamas, eating pancakes.

"Oh, dear. I'm earlier than I thought I was," I said, looking at my watch.

"That's fine," he smiled. "Sit."

"Missy, have you eaten?" his Mom asked.

Just then, my stomach let out a loud growl. "Oh, that was so ladylike," I said, embarrassed. David just laughed.

"I'll take that as meaning you haven't eating," his mom giggled. "Here, let me get you some pancakes. I made plenty."

"Thank you," I said gratefully. "Actually, I haven't eaten since yesterday lunch."

"No wonder your stomach is yelling at you," Dave laughed. Then he got serious. "You got put back into The Program, didn't you."

"Yeah."

"I don't know how Mr. Tilling could do that!" Dave said indignantly. "He saw you yesterday!"

"It's not his fault," I said. "My father called him, and we all know how much clout Daddy has. He probably twisted poor Mr. Tilling's arm so hard he sprained his shoulder."

"Why would your parents do such a thing?" his Mom asked.

"Because no daughter of theirs is going to be a quitter. No daughter of theirs is going to disgrace the family name. I did what I did last week, and now I have to tough it out and take my punishment. Blah blah blah." I took a bite of pancake. "Y'see, all my parents care about is how useful you can be to them. They're users. That's their whole M.O."

And that's when it hit me. That's when it hit me what the hell I was doing. I dropped my fork and stared at Dave in horror.

"What?" he said.

"And I'm just like them," I said. "Dammit, I'm just like them! Damn, damn, damn." I almost started crying, but managed to hold it back.

"What are you talking about?" Dave asked.

"I called you because I couldn't bear walking in that door at school alone," I managed to get out. "I was looking for a crutch. Dammit, Dave, I'm using you, sure as my parents use everyone around them."

"I don't mind," he said pleasantly. "It goes both ways. Look, I have to go shave and stuff. I'll be back in a minute."

I just looked at him, completely confused. His mother wiped her hands, and sat down at the table across from me. "Missy," she said, "let me tell you a few things. You know David's father died when he was young." I nodded. "And he told me that yesterday you called him a Mama's boy."

"I was just teasing," I said.

"I know-and so does Dave-but there's some truth to it. Missy, David's been overprotected. I hid him in my skirts, so to speak. After my husband died, I went a little off-the-wall, OK? David dealt very well with it, but I was scared to let him out of my sight."

"I realized what I was doing right when he started high school. So I decided it was time to loosen the apron strings. Because I was stunting him, and I knew it. However, that kind of thing is hard to break. For him, I mean."

"He retreats. He doesn't take risks. He plays it safe, always looking for somewhere to hide. Usually back in my skirts, and I'll admit that it's a hard habit for me to break as well. I'm thrilled I have such a close relationship with my son, but he needs more than just his mother."

"That having been said, maybe you can realize what a huge leap it was for him to help you out yesterday. He's never done that-never had to. And, let me tell you something-finding out he could do that, well it made him feel good. He's thrilled you called him this morning to help you out. And don't give me that program partner crap, because that's not it. I'd wager that you've asked for help in your life very rarely." I confirmed that with a nod. "And Dave's been asked for help very rarely. That's not anyone using anyone else. That's two people figuring out what the other has to offer, OK?"

I thought about that one for a minute. "It still seems like using to me," I said. "Well, maybe mutual using."

"That's because that is what you're used to," she said. "It's hard to recognize it as anything else in that case."

"But you don't understand," I said. "You're catching me in one of my very few vulnerable moments. If I got a full head of steam up, I could flatten Dave like a steamroller."

"Then, don't," she said simply. I stared at her. "Don't. It's as simple as that. Missy, nobody is preprogrammed. We can all learn. It's your choice. Look, I didn't plan to lose the love of my life at 38 years old, either, OK? That wasn't part of the program. But life isn't preprogrammed, as I said. I had to adjust because of something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy-but adjust I did. I think you might even have better reasons to adjust. Don't run Dave over. Just make a choice that you're not going to do that. Let yourself lean on him. I can promise you, he won't let you down."

Wow. That gave me a lot to think about. Just then, David came back downstairs.

"Hey. Ready to go?" he asked.

"Yeah." I turned to his mother. "Thanks," I said.

"You're welcome," she smiled. Then we headed out.

"Your mother's cool," I said as I started the car.

"That she is," David agreed. He took a breath. "Look, there is a difference between using someone, and asking for help."

"OK," I said. And then took a deep breath. "I'm asking for help."

"You got it," he smiled.

"Undressing was a nightmare yesterday," I admitted. "They wanted to 'help'. That's a reasonable request, right? Sure it is. They ripped my shirt, snapped my bra-hard-made cow noises when they took my pants off."

"Hmm," Dave said. "I think I can take care of that."

"How?"

"Trust me. Just go with the flow and don't act surprised at anything I say, OK?"

"OK," I said, but I was wondering what he had in mind.

Anyway, we quickly got to school. Dave and I approached the entrance. All his friends were there-including Cassie-which made me very uncomfortable. Especially when he went over and whispered something to a group of them. But nobody said anything to me.

David stripped, to the sound of his friends chanting "DAVID! DAVID! DAVID!" He gave it a little flourish for their benefit. It was funny. This really was getting easier for him.

Then it was my turn. The animals gathered. "Let's strip her now!" one of them said.

"Sorry," Dave held up his hand. "You can't."

"That's a reasonable request, she can't stop us!" one of them yelled.

"She's not. I am. It's a reasonable request, but one I already made. I requested it earlier, so I will be undressing her today. And I don't need any help."

Oh my GOD! He'd do that? I remembered what he said-don't act surprised-so I forced a smile. He came over to me, whispered, "relax," and started unbuttoning my shirt.

"Have you ever undressed a girl before?" I whispered.

"No, can't you tell?" he softly chuckled. "My hands are shaking."

"You're very brave."

"Necessity is the mother of invention. Or bravery. Or something," he smiled. I just giggled. He had my shirt off and was reaching behind me to get to my bra clasps. It was a bit of a struggle. "Who invented these things, anyway?" he laughed. I chuckled, as he finally got it off.

He was being very gentle, and I noticed that the natives were getting very restless, because I wasn't being properly humiliated. There was murmuring from the crowd. Luckily, his friends caught on, and started the "DAVID DAVID!" chant again, as he undid my pants. He helped me out of them. Then the panties. He was very careful, knowing that I was still sore down there.

I had a flash-I wished I wasn't sore down there. WOW. That came out of the blue! Jesus. Was I actually getting turned on by this?!?!? Well, yeah. Just a little.

Anyhow, I was undressed, and Dave stood up and beamed at me. I felt I had to tell him what I suspected, however. "Thank you. That might be one of the nicest things anyone's ever done for me. However, I think you just painted a target on your back."

"So what?" he said. I beamed, and we went into the school building.


Chapter Ten - David

Did I know she was using me? Well, yeah. I didn't think there was anything more to it. I didn't have any illusions. She needed help, and I was willing. I really didn't mind. Yes, I was waiting for the inevitable return to type, but I figured that would happen after she got out of The Program, at which point we would've gone our separate ways anyhow.

And, I'm not going to lie for a minute. I did enjoy undressing her. To hell with all her 'fat' talk, I liked her, physically. She wasn't fat, she was soft. She had hardly no stomach, just a little bulge. She did have hips, and an ass. I liked that. I also liked what she had on top. She's crazy if she thinks she's fat.

Of course, I could see where she might have gotten that crap, after having met her mother, who was built rather like Cher. As far as I'm concerned, Cher's the most disgusting woman in history. If her mother was holding herself up as an ideal for Missy, I can see where Missy'd think she was fat. I was beginning to get the impression that her parents should write a book-how to hideously warp your daughter in ten easy lessons.

Anyhow, we got inside, and, immediately, Mr. Tilling was making an announcement:

"Attention, all students. Attention all students. We have a student in The Program, junior Melissa Jenkins, who needs special consideration. Melissa was injured yesterday. So, there will be no touching of Melissa today. Melissa was injured, and any touching in sensitive areas will cause her pain. Anyone caught touching Melissa will be disciplined. Thank you."

"Good for Mr. Tilling," I said. "Maybe that will help."

"Somehow, I'm not holding my breath," Missy said.

Unfortunately, she was right. It wasn't three minutes after that announcement that I heard her cry out. Roger Kelsey, one of the assholes on the football team, was twisting her nipple, with his other hand heading towards her pussy.

"Hey, didn't you hear what Mr. Tilling just said?" I barked at him.

"Fuck Tilling," he said, as he twisted Missy's tit and grabbed at her pussy. It obviously hurt.

That's when I did something really stupid. I slapped both of his hands away and stood between him and Missy. "That's enough," I said.

"What are you going to do about it?" he snickered.

"Stop you." I was insane! This Neanderthal could kill me!

Which he proved, right off. One good swing. I managed to get my hand up a little and glance the blow a little, but it still got me. Right in the face. BOOM! Down I went, blood rushing from my nose. And that gave the asshole a free pass to Missy. Luckily, some of my buddies had seen what was going on and rushed over, and Ty and Mike grabbed the guy by the arms.

"HEY!" Roger yelled. "Let go of me!"

"Not hardly," Ty said. He wasn't going to be able to get away from Ty. Ty was a moose. Ty and Mike 'escorted' him to Mr. Tilling's office. "You'd better get to the nurse," he said to me.

"Good plan. Thanks for the assist, guys."

"Don't mention it," Mike grinned, as they led the screaming and kicking Roger off down the hall.

"Very heroic, Shiell," Maggie Benson said to me. "Very stupid, but very heroic. You can come over to my place later today, and I'll kiss it better," she grinned.

I just grinned at her. Then I looked over and saw Missy. She was as white as a ghost. She didn't look like she could speak. I managed to stand up, gripping my head. "Ow," I said. "I hope my nose isn't broken."

"Oh my God..." Missy gasped. "You... you... oh GOD!"

"I'm all right, you know," I grinned at her. "Just a ding."

"You're covered in blood!"

"Just a nosebleed," I said. "Good thing I'm naked-that shirt I wore this morning is one of my favorites."

Ok, so I was being much calmer about this than I would've guessed. Because she was freaking out. This was the first time I'd ever gotten in anything even resembling a fight in my life. I should've been completely nuts about it.

"You need to get to the nurse," Missy finally said.

"Good plan," I grinned.

"Do you need help?" she asked hesitantly.

"Yeah, thanks." I said. She, again hesitantly, took my hand, and we walked to the nurse.

"I can't believe you did that," she croaked, in a tone that was half awe and half horror.

"Neither can I, to be honest with you," I laughed. "Ow. Remind me not to laugh."

"Jesus," she said. "What a pair we are. Your face and my crotch. Something tells me we're not going to be having oral sex any time soon." I burst out laughing, damn the pain, and she turned bright red. "Oh my God did I just say that?" I was still chuckling-and she was still blushing-when we entered the nurse's office.

"You two again?" Nurse Evans said. Then she saw my face. "Jesus, Dave, what happened?"

"Someone decided to ignore Mr. Tilling's 'No touching Missy' announcement," Missy said. "Dave took exception."

"Come here, let me see," Nurse Evans said, leading me to the table. "The doctor's here today, so wait a minute. Plus I have to go call Mr. Tilling. Again."

"He already knows," I said. Lowering my voice to sound like some bad TV cop, I said, "The backup I called for has already subdued the perpetrator and escorted him to Mr. Tilling's office." At least I got a giggle out of Missy.

"I'll call him anyway," Nurse Evans grinned. "Be right back."

She left, and Missy hopped up on the table next to me. "How's your boob?" I asked her.

"Hurts like hell. How's your face?"

"Hurts like hell."

"I'm sorry."

"Wasn't your fault," I said.

"Yeah, it was," she said. "Let's not forget why I'm in The Program."

"Oh, fuck that," I said. "It's gone way beyond that."

"Yeah, I'm sure me being a bitch all these years doesn't help," she said.

"How many people have you physically assaulted?"

"Well, none," she said.

"Exactly. Some of these idiots seem to have forgotten the 'sticks and stones' stuff."

She thought about that for a while, and then said, softly, "You know, nobody's ever done what you did for me today. "

"I know."

"I'm feeling bad about it."

"I know you are," I said. "You're feeling bad because you don't think you deserve it," I said. She looked at me in surprise. "Well, you do, at least from me. You've been nothing but nice to me all week. And you've been treated very badly."

"You're my hero, you know that?" she said.

I snorted. "I'm nobody's hero. Heroes don't get their faces bashed in."

"It was the intent, not the result," she said.

"Look, Missy, don't build me up to be something I'm not, OK?"

"I'm not," she smiled. "I just think it's admirable. Look, you've gone out of your way to help someone that you don't particularly like very much." I looked at her. "What, you think I didn't know that?" she grinned. "Remember how this week started, what you said in Mr. Tilling's office. I think you've found yourself responding to what you think is an injustice. Believe me, I'm grateful-but I don't think it means you've changed your opinion on me any."

"Well, yeah I have." She looked at me. "Changed my opinion of you."

"You have?"

"I don't hate you anymore," I smiled. "But, I'll be honest-right now I don't know what to make of you."

"That's fair, because I don't know what to make of myself right now either."

Just then, the Doctor came in. Luckily, my nose wasn't broken. Just bloodied. I was bruised. I was going to have a hell of a black eye very shortly. I got painkillers.

By the time he got done-he checked Missy's nipple, too, that was also just bruised-it was time for second period. Missy and I both had English. We walked in together and people just stared at us. Honestly, I don't think too many people were thrilled with me. It was insane. It was like mob rule had taken over the school. Everyone just wanted to see Missy hurt, and that was all that mattered.

I don't know, was I crazy? Maybe I should've just let the jackals at her, and kept myself out of it. But I couldn't. I had seen the look in her eyes yesterday when she was hit. It was complete devastation, and not all from physical pain, either.

The other thing that bothered me is how resigned he was to a lot of what was going on. Not yesterday, only because the pain and shame was too much. But other times before that, and again today. When Roger grabbed her, she just stood there. This was not, to be blunt about it, the heinous bitch I had known her to be for the past few years. Missy was generally not at all this passive.

Anyhow, with all that going on in my head, I got through the next two classes and made it to lunch. I got my food, and found Missy.

"You probably don't want to eat with me. The impression that I get is that you've joined me on the shit list," she said.

"Oh, well. In for a penny, in for a pound," I grinned.

"YO!" I heard from behind me. It was Jared, with Amanda in tow, coming to join us. "Mind if we join you?"

"What, you want to join the school pariahs?" I laughed.

"Yep. Might cut back on this pristine image I seem to have developed," Amanda grinned. Missy was just looking stunned, as Amanda sat next to her. Jared was sitting next to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.