I Am Dreaming - Cover

I Am Dreaming

by Uncle Sky

Copyright© 2003 by Uncle Sky

Erotica Sex Story: This is another love story. It is about a young man and a teenage girl. If you are old enough you may recognize the theme.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   First   .

My darling I am dreaming as I sit here by the stream. The sound of the water gurgling past lulls me into a dream of the days gone by. The days when you and I were sweethearts, meeting here beneath the summer sky.

Your hair has turned to silver, the gold has faded too. But even after all these years I still remember where I first met you.

For many years I had spent my leisure time sitting by the stream, "drowning worms" as Mom used to say. I made believe I was fishing but really I was dreaming. I dreamed of a girl with golden hair who would come and fall in love with me. A girl who would be all I could ever want and who would only want me.

It was at my favorite spot not far from the old mill that I first met you. I was dreaming as usual and didn't hear you as you approached. It was a shock when I heard your sweet voice.

"May I sit here?"

I glanced at you and found I couldn't speak. I fell into your deep blue eyes, set in a smiling face surrounded by golden hair. My dream had come to life. Or was I still dreaming?

"I'm sorry. If I'm bothering you I'll move down stream a ways."

"No! No! Please stay. I welcome the company."

"Thank you. My name is Sandy and I'm new in town. This is a lovely place to rest and enjoy the day. Do you come here often?"

I was mesmerized by your voice as well as your beauty. I could only stare as you smoothed your gingham dress out and sat down on the grass just a few feet away from me.

"I'm Gary, pleased to meet you. Yes I come here all the time. It's my favorite place to sit and dream."

I was usually tongue tied with girls but you were somehow different. Easy to talk to and a delight to see. You made me feel warm and relaxed as if we had known each other for years. As we sat there enjoying the sun and a cool breeze under the old oak tree, you told me all about you and your family.

You were sixteen. A bit young for me but you didn't seem to mind that I was twenty-one.

As we talked you drew me out and I told you of my own family and my life and dreams. We spent hours just sitting and talking. And when the time came to leave we both felt sad at parting. It was summer and I had lots of free time and so I asked if you might come back the next day.

"I'll try. It's been very nice talking to you. Bye now." And you were gone as quietly and quickly as you had appeared.

As I walked home I thought about what had happened. After all my dreaming, I had met her at last. My dream kingdom now had a queen. A real person who seemed to like me and wanted to spend time with me.

The next day we met again. We talked and laughed and I was enchanted by your smile. You had brought some iced tea along and shared it with me. When you handed it to me our fingers touched and I felt a spark as if we had shuffled across a rug. The day flew by and soon it was time to leave again.

You took my hand in yours and squeezed it gently as you said good-bye. My heart pounded and I felt the heat as I blushed. I watched you leave and admired your firm bottom as you walked away.

We met there every day or almost every day. It was plain to me that I was in love with you from the start. It wasn't long before I knew that you loved me too. It started slowly at first. We held hands. Later we kissed as friends might. Then as lovers would. But that took weeks.

Then one day after several weeks of meeting by the stream you took my hand and asked me to show you the old mill. We walked to the mill and I pried open the door. It was dark and musty inside. But we went in anyway and found it was empty except for a pile of straw in the middle of the main room.

You took my hand and pulled me down onto the straw. Then to my amazement, you put your arms around me and pressed your lips to mine in a deep passionate kiss. The warmth of your sweet lips spread through my whole body. I felt my heart leap and my cock twitch as it began to grow. Your tongue slipped between my lips and found mine, stroking it and daring me to do the same. You laid back on the straw and pulled me with you, holding me in a firm embrace. You were on your back and I was propped on my elbow over you. I looked into your eyes and saw something there. What ever it was pulled me to you and we kissed again. It was longer and deeper this time. I was unsure of what I dared do next.

You seemed to sense my hesitancy and took my hand placing it on your breast. Your breast was small and firm under my hand. I could feel your bra and under it the heat of the flesh and beating of your heart. I rubbed my hand over it and gently pinched what felt like your nipple pushing up in the center. We kissed and kissed some more. Since you had made the first move I felt free to move on.

I gently kissed your eyes and nose and cheeks. I moved around to your ear and nibbled on the lobe. You moaned and tilted your head to give me access to your neck. I kissed my way down your neck and around to the hollow at the base of your throat. My hand shook a little as I reached for the top button on your blouse. You made no move to stop me so I opened it and kissed the uncovered spot. Slowly I opened each button until all were undone and I could open your blouse to reveal your chest with a small bra covering your luscious breasts.

As I covered your chest with kisses and pressed my hand to your breast, you rolled toward me so that I could reach the clasp of your bra behind you. In only a moment your bra was pushed up and those beautiful mounds of flesh were free. I trailed my kisses over and around each breast in circles that grew smaller and smaller. When I reached the nipple on one side I flicked it with my tongue and continued to the other one. I flicked that nipple and saw it grow larger and firmer as you became more and more excited.

I took a nipple in my mouth and sucked on it while I played with the other one, pinching it between my fingers. Your hand went to the back of my head and pulled me tightly against your breast. As I continued to suck and caress your breasts I moved a hand down over your belly to the top of your skirt. I hesitated to give you a chance to stop me if you didn't want me to go further. When you didn't make a move I slid my hand down over your hip and around to your ass. I squeezed a cheek and rubbed it, then slid down your side to your thigh. When my hand reached the hem of your skirt I paused again with my hand on your bare knee. You moved your legs apart slightly.

I took that as an invitation to go further and so I let my hand travel up under your skirt along your inner thigh. I felt the heat long before I reached my goal. As I approached it I could feel the moisture as well as the heat coming from your pussy. I felt the leg band of your cotton panties and placed my hand over your pussy and pressed. I began to rotate my hand so that it moved the fabric of your panties over the swollen lips beneath it. You were moaning steadily by then. I slipped a finger under the leg of your panties and ran it up and down the puffy lips. I could feel the juices seeping out from between them.

Suddenly you sat up and pushed my hand away. I thought you wanted to stop and I groaned in frustration. But you placed a quick kiss on my lips and stood up.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.