Beth's Story

by Maxi

Copyright© 2003 by Maxi

Incest Sex Story: My name is Beth. I am daddy's little girl and very sexy. I know this because my daddy has always told me how sexy I am. He's worshipped my body for years now, and this is me telling you how my daddy got his large penis inside my tight little cunnie...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter   .

Disclaimer: This story is for adults only and it is not true. This story contains STRONG adult themes and those who are morally opposed to stories of unorthodox sexual activities are in the wrong place. It can be downloaded for personal reading pleasure or sending to a friend, but if you wish to re-post them at your own site, please contact the author for permission. Enjoy!


My name is Beth. I am daddy's little girl and very sexy. I know this because my daddy has always told me how sexy I am. He's worshipped my body for years now, and this is me telling you how my daddy got his large penis inside my tight little cunnie. For the longest time, I was afraid of my daddy. He was so big and powerful, with huge arms, and long legs. His eyes were dark brown, and I thought he had to be a bad guy because of the depths of darkness I saw in them. They were so dark sometimes that they looked black as coals. My daddy's hair was jet black too, so silky and smooth, his hair was always fixed perfectly.

My daddy was always so loving to me, so kind, and always gave me anything I wanted. He said my heart's desire was there to be had. All I had to do to get my heart's desire was to make my daddy a very happy man. My mommy was never very nice to my daddy, and he said he only married her so he could protect me. My mommy liked to drink alot of adult drinks, or that's what my daddy called them, and when she drank enough of them, she didn't care about me at all. She'd sometimes even forget that I was there.

He's been in my life always. He's always been there to give me a bath, to feed me, to take me to school, to take me on outings, and to tuck me in my bed at night, sometimes reading me a bedtime story. Most of all, he's always been there to be nice to me, and love me. He helped me grow up into a very pretty and happy young lady. When I was younger, sometimes my daddy would drink a little with my mommy and then he'd feel guilty and come crawl into bed with me, telling me how sorry he was for being a bad person like mommy. He would always fall asleep holding me close, and every time, I'd wake up in the middle of the night with my little cunny hurting because my daddy was rubbing it in his sleep. His hand was so big and strong that I don't think he realized how hard he pushed against my poor little cunny leaving it so very sore. Sometimes when I'd cry out in pain, he would wake up and leave my room immediately, telling me how sorry he was. At other times, he would then start sliding one of his huge fingers a little ways in and out of the sore little area between my thighs. The times that he would do this softly as to not hurt me, I really enjoyed how his large finger made me feel. Those were the times when I would feel like I was peeing all over my daddy's big finger. He loved it when I'd do the pee thing on his finger and would then lay his head between my legs and lick me with his tongue on the sore spot between my legs until I started doing the pee thing on his tongue.

My daddy would then tell me how very much he loved me, and how beautiful I was. He was always telling me what a good little girl I was, and how happy I had made my daddy. As I got older, he stopped coming in my room at night when he'd drink with mommy. I asked him once why he stopped, and he said because my body was developing and it made him want to do more to me than just rub my little cunny until I did the pee thing on his finger and tongue. This really made me curious to know exactly what more my daddy wanted to do to me that kept him from doing the old things to me that made me feel so good and so sore.

I had decided I was going to get my sweet daddy to love me again, to hold me at night like he use to. I started following him around more, and sitting in his lap alot, and pretending to have bad dreams at night so that I could scream and he would come running to make me feel safe again. I started going to bed with no panties on, as I'd seen my mommy do, and could tell that my daddy loved it when she did this. I'd cry out for him like I'd had a bad dream and he'd come running to me. He'd find me there on the bed crying my heart out acting terrified of my dreams, and I'd spread my little legs so he could see I was not wearing any panties, just like mommy, just the way he liked it.

I'd hold onto my daddy tightly begging him to not leave me, that I was scared without him there. I always talked him into staying, and eventually he would fall asleep, and instead of waiting on his large finger to find it's way between my legs, I'd take his hand and put it there myself, trying my best to push his large finger inside my tight little hole. It was easier said than done. I don't know what my daddy did different than I was doing, but he always got the tip of his fat finger inside my tight hole alot easier than I was capable of doing myself. He'd always wake up with his hand between my legs, and I'd pretend to be asleep. He'd gently stroke my tiny cunny until I'd thrust my hips up to his hand, aching for his fat finger to find my little hole and make it feel good again and again. My daddy loved me again. I knew it by the way he touched my little hole. When daddy loves me he touches it a long long time, and then kisses it with his mouth until he makes me do the pee thing on this tongue.

I started doing things I'd seen mommy do with him when they didn't know I was looking, and started humping up and down on his fat finger, forcing it deeper into my tiny crevice. I'd hear my daddy make a sound as if he was in pain, but he'd push his large finger inside me a little more on his own then, and rub it back and forth, in and out of my tight cunnie hole.

It got to where if he wasn't there in my room fast enough I'd be screaming for him way before I should have been. I couldn't sleep at all without my daddy's fat finger sliding in and out of my tiny cunny every single night. I even dreamed of it when he'd be gone again. It got to where he knew I was not having bad dreams, but instead just waiting to feel him stroking my little clitty. He sometimes smiled and I could tell he enjoyed what I liked him to do to me.

One night my daddy came to my room early. Mommy had passed out earlier on the couch, and he had sent me to bed so that I wouldn't see my mommy looking like that. He just smiled, hugged me close and told me it was probably a good idea if I went to bed early. I looked him in the eyes and asked if he would be joining me soon, knowing the hope was showing in my pleading little eyes. He could never tell me no, and this wasn't one of those times that he even attempted to. He nodded slowly that yes he would be up to me soon, and then lightly patted my bottom as I took off up the stairs to my room. I waited eagerly, aching to feel that fat finger sliding inside me again. My daddy took a little while to come, but it was still pretty early seeing as he had sent me to bed early. I saw him standing in the doorway to my bedroom, leaning against the wall, and slowly sipping from a drink in his other hand. He stood there the longest time, just staring at me, and sipping his drink. He finally walked over to my bed and instead of sitting, I saw my daddy slowly start to remove his clothing. I asked him what he was doing, and he said daddy was getting comfortable so he could lay down with his baby girl for a long time tonight. My daddy did what he always did to me, stopping only to take another drink, and then going back to giving me pleasure. He did it for at least an hour before he laid back with my slick cunny juices dripping from his fingers and his lips.

He had made me do the pee thing many times. My whole body was floating around from how good it felt. I fell asleep snuggled up closely to my daddy with a smile on my face. I dreamed and dreamed of funny feelings going through my body, from my chest to that spot between my legs that daddy made feel so good. I could feel something hot and wet on my chest, and little tingles shooting through my body to my pee pee. I then woke up when I felt a very sharp pain between my little legs. There was this big, heavy weight on top of me, and it was a person, my daddy. I felt his teeth biting at my little boobies, making them hurt and tingle all at once. I felt his tongue sliding across my boobies making them feel very good, and he did this alot. It kept going through my tiny body in waves of pleasure and I'd feel little stabs of pain between my legs at the same time. I could feel this hard pressure between my thighs pushing at my little pee pee hole. It felt much much larger than his fat fingers, and definitely harder than his fingers. I could tell that my daddy was pushing something large inside my tiny pee hole, and it hurt very badly, and made my tiny cunny burn something horrible, but he kept sucking at my boobies and making it feel a little better between my legs.

I could hear my daddy making alot of sounds, like he was hurting. I figured it had to be hurting him too if it was hurting me, so I laid back and tried to make it not hurt him as much. Maybe if I did this, it would stop hurting me too. He kept telling me what a good little girl I was, and that I just needed to lay back and relax a little bit. He said that I needed to spread my legs apart more, and make it easier on daddy. I did what my sweet daddy told me to do, like I always did. I knew if I made it stop hurting that he'd play with my little cunnie with his finger again and again. This was exactly what I wanted, to have my daddy do my pee pee with his finger all the time and make me feel good.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.