Something Different - Cover

Something Different

by JAX

Copyright© 2003 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: Dan didn't know he was different from the other kids in school, he assumed that everybody could feel the same has he did. It wasn't until he was 6 or so that he finally realised that he was the only one with the gift. It wasn't much of a gift really; he could feel people's moods, without benefit of their visual prompts; he could also make people be aware of his presents. They would turn around in class and stare at him, whenever he wanted them too.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Petting   .

Dan didn't know he was different from the other kids in school, he assumed that everybody could feel the same has he did. It wasn't until he was 6 or so that he finally realised that he was the only one with the gift. It wasn't much of a gift really; he could feel people's moods, without benefit of their visual prompts; he could also make people be aware of his presense. They would turn around in class and stare at him, whenever he wanted them too.

Not much of a gift you may think and for most of his growing life that's all it was. But as soon as his hormones settled down, he found that his gift had changed. Lying in bed one night he could feel the mood of his younger sister Sheena from her room next door. He sensed her confusion and fear everything in her safe world was changing. Her body was filling out and she had these new urges flowing though her mind and body, it was all very frightening. Dan could feel all this and unconsciously sent out a calming signal to her. He sat up in bed, realising what he had just done; but he could feel her relaxing. This was something new he realised, he could project mood patterns into other's people's brains, this needed some thought. He lay back down again, happy to feel his sister's fears dispersing. He dozed for awhile; his dreams came, very vivid and contained his sister and one of her friends in a compromising situations. When he awoke he was ashamed of his arousal brought about by his incestral thoughts.

When he saw his sister next, he couldn't help to take note of her newly acquired curves, my he thought, she was really going to be hot. One thing he did notice, she was looking at him, checking him out too. A frightening new thought took hold of him, what if somehow he was using his gift while asleep. Shades of 'The Forbidden Planet', you know the film with Robbie the Robot; anyway up to now he had always been in control, perhaps now his gift had a mind of its own. Later while doing his homework, his sister Sheena knocked on his door.

"Can I come in?" she smiled at him, "Mum and Dad have gone out and it's a bit scary on my own."

"Sure sis," he said, "I'm only doing homework."

"Thanks big brother," she said and plonked herself down on his bed. He turned to look at her and noticed her short school skirt riding up so high he could see her knickers. Another thing was also obvious, she was not wearing a bra, somewhere along the way she had taken it off and put her school blouse back on again. This didn't look good, the last thing Dan needed was his little sister coming on to him, not that he wouldn't like to get his hands on her hot body, but it was nothing but trouble.

"Why don't you take a break and come and sit with me?" she asked.

"I've got to finish this tonight sis," he stalled, and he turned to look at his sister, he noticed that the top buttons of her blouse were undone. Oh shit he said under his breath. As he watched she pulled her knees up, exposing herself even more.

"Please sis, I'm trying to finish this," he wailed.

"If you don't come over here, I'll tell mum you were spying on me," she threatened.

Dan gave up and moved to sit on the bed next to his hot sister.

"That's better," she cooed, putting her arms around his chest and hugging him. From this close, Dan could see down the front of her blouse at her almost exposed breasts.

"What do you think?" she asked, when she noticed his look.

"What!" he said flustered at her direct question.

"What do you think of my boobs of course, I can see you're looking?" she repeated.

"Oh, very nice," he said, going completely red with embarrassment, "please sis I must get on," he begged.

"Not until I've done with you," she smiled sweetly at him.

He watched in horror as she unbuttoned the rest of her blouse and removed it to reveal her naked chest.

"Now give me your hands," she requested.

"Please sis no, we'll get in trouble," he begged.

"You'll be in trouble if you don't do what I ask," she threatened, "that's better," she said as he complied with her demands.

Her breasts were beautiful and firm and judging from her reaction to his administrations, very sensitive as well.

"Oh that's lovely," she cooed, her own hand moved down to between her legs and she rubbed herself; before too long she had an orgasm.

"There that didn't take too long," she smile at her brother, "you can finish your homework now."

"Yeah thanks, what you need is a boyfriend to do this for you," he said.

"Nah, I like you doing it," she said, "didn't you enjoy it?"

"Sure sis, you've got great tits," he admitted, "but if someone found out, we'll be in all sorts of trouble."

"Well I won't tell if you don't," she smiled.

Dan moved back to his desk and carried on with his work. All the time knowing his sister was lying half-naked on his bed. At last he had finished, it wasn't as good as it could have been, but his mind kept wondering.

"Have you finished?" she asked.

"Yeah," he replied.

Turning to look at his sister and immediately he noticed her hands were slowly moving between her parted thighs again.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.