Ed and Natalie Naked In School - Cover

Ed and Natalie Naked In School

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Part 7: Sunday

Erotica Sex Story: Part 7: Sunday - Ed's the class clown. Natalie's the class wallflower. But Natalie needs help, and everyone knows Ed is a helpful guy. However, being helpful in the past cost him, and big. How will he handle this? The third in my Naked in School series.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Petting  

Chapter Twenty-Six - Natalie

I woke up the next morning to the sensation of something eating my face. I screamed.

"WHAT? WHO?" Ed yelled, woken up by my screaming.

I opened my eyes, and saw what was eating my face-a very large black Labrador Retriever! "Oh my God, my heart just stopped." Ed chuckled behind me. "I'm sorry for waking you. He scared the crap out of me!" He looked up at me and started licking my face again, making me giggle.

Mrs. Bauer burst in the room. "Is everything all right? I heard a scream." Oh, now I was really embarrassed.

"Everything's fine," Ed said. "Buster just scared the shit out of Natalie."

"I'm sorry. I'm so embarrassed," I said. "He started kissing me in my sleep and I woke up and didn't know what it was."

"That's OK. Didn't you have the door closed?" Mrs. Bauer asked Ed.

"Yeah. But you know Buster," he laughed. "He opens doors," he said to me.

Mrs. Bauer chuckled and left-and then Buster jumped right up on the bed and started licking me! "Buster, DOWN!" Ed said, but Buster was having none of it. I sat up, trying to fend him off a little, and, when I did, the sheet fell off me-leaving me naked from the waist up. And the damn dog leaned down and licked my boob!

I couldn't help it. I had to laugh. "Ed, your dog is a pervert," I told him.

"Of course he is," Ed grinned. "He's my dog, isn't he?" I just stuck my tongue out at him. "OK, Buster, that's enough. I know she's cute, but only I get to molest her." He pulled the dog off the bed and led him out of the bedroom. Then he climbed back into bed, took me in his arms, and kissed me. "Good morning, by the way."

"Good morning to you, too," I grinned.

"Hey, Ed," we heard from downstairs. "You guys want breakfast?"

"Sure. Be down in a bit," he called. "Ah, well. There goes the good-morning boink."

"That's OK. You'll have plenty of other opportunities for that," I grinned.

"I was hoping I'd wake up first. I was going to crawl between your legs and gently lick you awake. Of course, Buster tried that, and you woke up all of Westport with that scream. So I'm probably better off."

"Oh, you," I hit him. "If it was down there, I would've known it was you. I hope," I giggled. "Anyhow, even on my face, I think I would've known it was you. Your tongue isn't like sandpaper," I grimaced. "He's certainly a friendly dog, though, isn't he?"

"Yeah, Buster's cool. He's just overbearing."

"I'll agree with that," I giggled. I got up, and found a bag I had left there.

"What's that?" Ed asked.

"After Amanda and I got our hair done yesterday, I went and bought a few things." I pulled out a bra and panties, and a tee-shirt and shorts. "I didn't want to go home, and I didn't want to wear the same clothes for three days. Especially those panties, after what you did to them." He grinned at me. "My other clothes are already in the bag."

Ed smiled, and went into his dresser to find some things. He got dressed, and we went downstairs. After a nice meal, and a nice chat with his folks, I turned to him and said, "I think I need to go home."

"I guess you would eventually," he said.

"Well, I have to at least stop in," I told him.

"That's fine. Let's go." I went upstairs and grabbed my clothes and stuff, and we took off.

"You need to know something," Ed said. "My mother loves you. She told me so. She's crazy about you."

"I know," I smiled.

"I just thought-since you're probably about to get a load of shit at home-I just thought, you know, it might help."

"It does," I smiled. "It helps a lot."

We pulled into my building, and went upstairs. I unlocked the door and stepped in, and immediately sighed. The place was a disaster.

"Three days I'm gone, and look at this place," I said to Ed.

"Hey, who the fuck are you?" Oh, Jesus. There was some guy sitting on the couch, watching TV.

"I live here. Who the fuck are you, and where's my mother?"

"She's still asleep." He gave me a leer. "I wore her out last night." I could see his eyes all over me. I was wearing a simple shorts and tee-shirt set, but it flattered my curves-and this scumbag was taking them all in.

"That's nice. You can leave now." I said.

"Sharon said I could stay," he said.

"Good for Sharon. I'm telling you to get out. I live here, I'm underage, I have no idea who you are. You leave, or I call the cops."

"Jesus! I'm going, I'm going." He finally did, leering all the way. But he left.

"You're something else," Ed said. "I thought I was going to have to get involved, but I didn't."

"See? You've got the drill already," I grinned at him. "Help me when I need it, just stand beside me when I don't." He grinned back. "Now kiss me." He did. "Good. Now I have to clean this mess up."

"This is when I'm supposed to help you, right?" he laughed.

"You got it," I grinned at him. "No, I'm just kidding. This isn't your mess."

"Not yours either," he grinned, and headed over to the sink.

"You're a sweetheart, you know that?" I told him.

"Yup, that's me, Ed the Sweetheart." I giggled. "Has she done a single dish while you were gone?" Ed asked while starting in on them.

"I doubt it," I said, as I cleared off what I think was the kitchen table. I'd know for sure when I could see it.

I found some dishes over there and walked them over to Ed. "Uh-uh, sweetie," he said. "If you're going to add to my pile, I need a kiss in return." I giggled, and gave him one.

"You've got a start on some here. I'll dry." I picked up a towel and started doing just that. "You're a handy man with a sponge, Ed Bauer," I teased him. "Your momma brought you up right."

"Yes she did. Do I get a kiss for my mighty sponge technique?"

"But of course," I batted my eyes at him, and kissed him again. We stood there, doing the dishes. At one point, I goosed his ass. He took the sprayer and threatened, "Do that again, and I'm going to have my very own private wet tee shirt contest."

"That could be fun," I grinned. He just shook his head, and went back to his sponge.

I've had to clean up this apartment a million times. I never had fun doing it before.

Just then, I heard footsteps shuffling into the kitchen. "Natalie?" It was Mother, of course-dressed in a ratty old housecoat, looking like hell.

"Hello, Mother," I said.

"Where have you been?" she asked-with no heat, remarkably enough.

"At Ed's. You remember Ed." She actually nodded at him! "Last night was the junior prom," I told her.

"It was?" she said. She shuffled over to the couch in the living room-the living room and the kitchen were really one room. "What did your dress look like?" she asked softly, surprising me.

"I wasn't wearing one," I laughed. "You picked a real good week to put me in The Program."

"You mean, you had to go to the prom naked?" she asked.

"Yeah. It was good, though," I told her. "Ed was naked, too, so it was fine-he was in The Program this week, too. That's how we met." I grinned at him. "He's cute naked." And I goosed his ass again.

"I warned you!" And he did it! A good blast of water from the sprayer right at my boobs! I shrieked.

"You FINK!" I yelled at him-laughing, though. I couldn't stop laughing. I was drenched, and you could see right through my tee shirt and my bra.

I had forgotten that Mom was there-until I heard the chuckle. I looked over, and she was actually smiling. "He got you good," she chuckled. Ed and I just looked at each other in amazement.

"Mom, are you drunk?" I asked.

"No," she chuckled. "Hung-over, yes; drunk, no." She looked around. "Where is Joe, anyhow?"

"If Joe was the sleazebag that was here when I got here, I kicked him out," I told her.

"Ah," she said. "All for the better, I guess." I just looked at Ed, not knowing what to say to that.

"I really should change my shirt," I said to Ed.

"What's the point? We're doing dishes. It's going to get wet anyhow. Change it after." Then he leered at me. "Besides, I like the view."

"I'll get you back," I grinned. "Wash." He grinned back, and went back to the dishes. After a few minutes, I heard Mother say something.

"What?" I asked.

"I said, I thought you weren't coming back."

"Where would I go?"

"With him?" she said.

"His mother did invite me. But, no, we're not ready for that yet."

"Good," she said. "I wouldn't have liked it if you left."

"I know. Who'd do the dishes, right?" I said somewhat snidely.

"No, it's not that," she said-but didn't say anything more. Ed and I looked at each other, and went back to the dishes.

"I remember my junior prom," she said after a while.

"You do?" I said.

"Yeah. It's kind of hard to forget. It was the night I got pregnant."

"Oh," I said.

"Do you love him?" she asked me, pointing at Ed.

"Yeah."

"You love her?" she asked Ed.

"Yes, I do," he said.

"You guys sleep together yet?" she asked.

"Mom, I don't think that's any of your business," I told her.

"I'm asking this for a reason." She stood up and walked over into the kitchen. "You've been with him for three days, so I'm assuming you have."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.