Digitally - Cover

Digitally

Copyright© 2003 by GentleButFirm

Chapter 4

I lay still, with the blanket half over my face, until Lenny left for work. He was very considerate, and kept his voice down, whispering to Mel as they ate some breakfast, and kissing her quietly at the door.

As soon as his truck disappeared down the street, Stella reappeared, dressed in the shirt from last night, and bright red panties. She danced across the room with a pillow in her hand, obviously planning to hit me with it. I stayed still, and watched her, half of me taking in the delight of seeing her body dance around, showing off her panties, the other half carefully monitoring her movements, ready to react at the last possible instant. As she got within reach of the sofa, I leapt up, grabbed a pillow, and smacked her around the head with it, enjoying the stunned look on her smiling face.

After a few minutes of sparring with the pillows, she claimed that I had an advantage, having no clothing to get in the way. When I suggested she could correct that, she slapped me with the pillow again, ran across the room, turned back to me, and grinned.

"I'm gonna get you for that, Joe."

"Oh, you're all talk. What are you going to do?"

"Tell on you."

"Stella, who would you tell?"

"Mel, of course."

"She wouldn't back you up."

"How sure are you?"

"Very sure."

"We'll see. By the way, nice bod, Joe."

"Huh?"

"Couldn't see it last night. If you weren't so violent, I'd give you a kiss."

"Hey, you started it."

"Did not!"

"Oh, you did so. I saw you, stalking me with that pillow."

"I was walking over for a snuggle."

"Liar."

"That's it, I'm telling."

"Go on then."

"I will."

Stella disappeared down the hallway, dancing along flashing her red butt at me. I heard Mel squeal as Stella hit her with the pillow, and I climbed back under the blankets, listening to the fight continue, grinning, and recalling the previous night.

Stella eventually strolled back down the hallway, around the sofa, and sat down.

"I've spoken with Mel, and she says I'm right."

"About what exactly?"

"Didn't discuss that."

"I thought not."

"I'm not here to talk about that though. I have a couple of priorities."

"Oh, yes?"

"Yeah. First off, you need a kiss."

"Good plan!"

"Yeah. And then, you need a shower."

"Need?"

"Yeah. You smell."

"I do?"

"Yeah. Man smell. Nice, but not for going out."

"Want another kiss, then?"

"Oh, yeah."

"You're wasting time talking, Stella."

"You know", she said to me, a few minutes later, "You really shouldn't be allowed out of the house. You're a menace."

"I never was until yesterday."

"Such a shame. Stop that now. I like it too much. Bathroom!"

"Are you always this bossy?"

"Look Joe, one of us has to be sensible. It can be your turn later."

"Deal."

"I'll show you where the towels are. Oh, when did you put those back on?"

"I needed some defence."

"Not much use. Got some kinda bulge in the front."

"Another thing to blame you for."

"Hmmm ... You know what? I don't mind."

"No?"

"Uh uh. Now shower!"

She took my hand then, and led me down the hallway, stopping to collect a towel for me, and on into the bathroom.

"I'm sure you can figure it out, Joe. Anything you need?"

"Nope, don't think so."

"Good." Stella reached up and pecked me on the cheek, delightfully lifting her shirt up somewhere near her waist. "Stop staring down there, and listen. Don't you recognise a stop sign when you see one?"

"What stop sign?"

"Red." A twirl. "Panties. Stop sign. All right?"

"Alright. Good thing you told me."

"Yep. Listening now?"

"Ah, yep."

"Don't lock the door."

"No?"

"Uh uh. You might need something."

"Like what?"

"Like who knows?"

"Okay then."

"Good."

Another cheek peck, and off she went, leaving me breathless and stunned. Again. I just couldn't get over this girl. She was so casual and calm, not at all fazed by the events of last night, or being caught by Mel. And here I was, standing alone with an erection, and it all seemed so normal.

I did the only reasonable thing. I reached into the shower cubicle and turned the water on, and then searched around for something suitable to wash my hair with. Turned out Lenny had some shampoo in the shower, so I stripped off my undies, dropping them to the floor, hung the towel up on a spare hook, and walked into the shower, closing the glass slide behind myself, in case water splashed on the floor.

The shower was great, and water thundered down on me, washing out dirt, guilt, worry and thought, all at once. I rinsed my body and wet my hair, before walking away from the water and lathering some shampoo onto my head. I have a tendency to stop thinking altogether in the shower, and this morning was no different. After massaging the shampoo in my hair thoroughly, I turned to the water, put my head back under the water flow, and began to wash it off. As soon as my hair was rinsed, I backed away from the water, standing up straight again and flicking my head to clear my face.

I stopped still then, finally able to hear what was happening behind me. Giggling. I turned, and there were Mel and Stella, both standing outside the shower, dressed in bright yellow towels, and presumably nothing else.

Mel spoke before I could do anything else.

"Oh hi, Joe."

"Hi, Mel. Umm ... what are you doing?"

"Staring at your ass. Weren't we Stella?"

"We were. You ruined it by turning around."

"I was ... washing my hair."

"We noticed."

"Glad you've finished though, aren't we Mel?"

"Yeah, we are. Joe, if you tell me to, I'll leave. Just say the word."

"You ... leave?"

"Yeah. Because otherwise, we're going to scrub your back."

"You are?"

Stella answered this time. "We are. You got a problem with that?"

"Ah ... no?"

"See, Mel? That's five bucks."

"You win. It's worth it."

"I thought so too."

As I stood partly under the water, they whispered to each other, then turned away from me, and opened their towels. I was stunned. One tall blonde, and one lovely redhead, and just a towel between me and both of them. That was until they dropped the towels to the floor, wiggled their asses at me, and turned back.

"Some important points here, stud."

"Huh?"

"No, not those points. Nice though, aren't they?" Wiggling ensued, amidst laughter. First off, you're going to have to shove over. Mel's fat ass isn't..."

"Hey!"

" ... going to fit in there otherwise, and you're hogging the water."

"I do NOT have a fat ass. Joe, do I?"

"No, Mel. You have ... a lovely ass."

"Hold on, boyfriend. Mine?"

"Stella, you ... did you say boyfriend?"

"Yeah, I ... shouldn't I have?" Her faced dropped.

"No, no. Say it again. I'm a little confused this morning."

"Oh!" The grin returned. "Boyfriend."

"I like the sound of that."

"Me too, Joe."

"Oh, for God's sake, do you mind? I strip off, and get cold, for this? Stella, did you have a second point?"

"Sorry, Mel." That was me.

"Sorry, Mel." Stella lifted up on her toes, and kissed Mel on the lips. "That better?"

"A bit."

"I'll scrub your back."

"Hee hee. You're so easy, Stella."

"Oooh! Oh, second point. Yeah. Joe!"

"Huh? Yeah?"

"Stop staring a Mel's breasts. Look here."

"I already looked there, I can assure you."

"Yeah, but notice anything?"

"Umm ... red hair? Nice hips?"

"Oh, you are so nice. Isn't he nice Mel? No Joe, not that. Anything else?"

"Uh, no. Nothing. Should I?"

"Nothing. That's it."

"Huh?"

"No stop sign!"

"Oh!"

"Hee hee. Mel, is that the heat, or is he blushing?"

"Both. Out of the way, boy. We're moving in."

"Hey, no shoving."

"You like it."

"Should we kiss him, Stella, or kick him?"

"Try the kiss first. It's more fun for us."

I couldn't believe it. Two stunning, naked, horny girls in the shower with me. Hell, yesterday I was a virgin, and now this!

The girls kept their word, grabbing sponges, and soaping up my back before scrubbing, the three of us moving in some undefined pattern, skipping in and out of the water for a while, giggling and groping, three hot soapy bodies entwined, not actually doing anything but touching, but doing it delightfully, skin against skin, kisses exchanged, hugs all over the place.

As you might expect, my erection never abated, and the erect nipples were ample evidence of similar arousal from the girls. No one actually said anything about it, but both of them at various times sponged my hard-on, so it's not like they didn't know. I washed their breasts too, both with and without the sponge, and I didn't notice any reluctance.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.