Digitally - Cover

Digitally

Copyright© 2003 by GentleButFirm

Chapter 2

The next day, I walked from school to the diner in a decidedly different frame of mind.

The conversation I had with Mel was still bubbling through my head, and it seemed all of my blood was concentrated in a small spot between my thighs. I'd bumbled my way into and out of all my classes, and didn't have a clue what I said to anyone. It took me almost the whole day to come to my senses, and then I realised that I must have over-reacted to Mel's comments, and read more into them than actually happened. I calmed down, put myself together, and walked through the door.

"Ah," she called, as soon as I appeared, and then beckoned to me. The inescapable conclusion was that she had been waiting for me.

"Hi, Mel, what's up?"

"Want to tell you something. I get a break in a few mins. Can you wait?"

"Yeah, sure. Of course, Mel. Where the hell else am I going to go? I'll just sit here. Come get me when you have a chance."

"No, stud, not here."

"Not?"

"No. That last booth, Joe. By the gents. Sit there."

"Oh, it's alright. Here's fine. I'll do some homework."

"Uh uh. Over there. Trust me. I'll bring you a burger, okay?"

"Hey, you're the boss. Oh, I better say hi to Mum. You seen her?"

"She just went out to do something for Neil."

"Oh. Later then, I guess. And a coke?"

"A coke?"

"With the burger."

"Oh. Yeah, alright." She broke into a big smile then. "Showing your bad side while Mum's out, huh?"

"Oh, stop it. You know Mum lets me drink coke."

"Yeah, yeah. I remember. You can't say fuck though."

"No."

"Go on."

"What?"

"Say it."

"Fuck?"

"Hee hee. You go all red when you do that."

"Do not!"

"Do too. Gimme five, Joe."

"Yep."

I strolled down to the booth she had indicated, slung my backpack on the table, sat down, and got my homework stuff out, wondering the whole time what she wanted. Just when I opened my maths book to the right page, and started to ponder what on earth I was supposed to do, Mel wandered up, a plate in each hand, and looked at me, shaking her head.

"Other side, Joe."

"Huh?"

"Sit on the other side."

"Why?"

"Don't ask questions, Joe. Just do it!"

"Okay, okay." So I picked up all my stuff, shoved it over the other side of the table, and sat down again, wondering what in hell that was about. Fact is, I couldn't have disobeyed her if I tried.

I buried my head in the books, actually got some work done, and was surprised when I looked up and Mel was standing there again, a plate with a burger on it in one hand, and a tall glass of coke in the other.

"You order a burger, Sir?" Big smile, mischievous twinkle in the eyes. So I played along.

"Yeah, I did. No pickles, I hope?"

"Pickles? Oh, I don't know. Look, just pick them out with your fingers, would you?"

"Is that what you tell all your customers?"

"You're not a customer, stud. I'm on my break."

"Oh, well sit down then. And tell me why I had to sit here."

"You'll see," she told me as she slid into the booth, opposite me. "How's the homework going?"

"Not bad, actually. Hey, aren't they my fries?"

"I just want a few. I need some protective disguise."

"You know, you aren't making a lot of sense today."

"Yeah, but it will all become clear. Are you able to be distracted from that work?"

"Oh, please."

She picked another couple of fries from my plate, and looked around. "Okay, drop your pencil on the floor."

"Huh?"

"Trust, remember?"

"Oh, right. Okay."

"Great. Now bend down and have a look for it. Don't find it too quick!"

I was still no wiser as to what she wanted, but I dutifully ducked my head down under the table to look for the pencil. I couldn't help but notice as I was searching that Mel was sitting with her legs apart, directly opposite me, her skirt bunched up around her waist, pink panties plain to see. As you might have expected, I grunted in surprise, and banged my head on the underside of the table, grunted again in pain, and then smiled as I heard Mel giggle from above.

Still not sure that she had done this on purpose, though certainly suspicious, I tore my eyes from Mel's thighs, and hunted around for the pencil. I spied it in the middle of the floor, and stole a quick look back at Mel, just in time to see her hand appear from above the table, slide slowly over the bunched up skirt, and stop with her fingertips touching the tightly pulled panties directly in front of my bulging eyes. All doubt gone, I promptly forgot the pencil, and stared at the sight.

Slowly she began to move the fingers, sliding the tips in gentle circles over the cotton, pressing enough to move the panties around sometimes, just barely touching at others.

I was entranced, and totally unaware of the fact that I was hunched under a table, in a booth at a diner. At least until I heard Mel speak.

"Hi Nancy. Yeah, he's here. He dropped his pencil. Joe, your Mum's back."

I slammed my head against the table again, bent down to pick up the pencil, and popped my head back out. But not without noticing that Mel was talking to Mum, but still had her hand on her panties. "Hi, Mum," I replied, rather lamely.

"Joseph, how clean is that down there?"

"Huh?" Yeah, even more lame.

"On the floor. Is it clean?"

"Oh, yeah, I think so. It's alright. Why?"

"Just needed to check. Is he annoying you Mel?"

"Oh, no. I'm on my break. In fact, I'm probably annoying him, interrupting his homework."

"No, you're not, Mel. You can stay as long as you like."

Mum gave me that strange look again. "Listen Mel, if he gets in the way, let me know."

"No, he's fine, really."

"Okay. I better go see what Neil wants now."

"Yup. Bye, Nancy."

"Bye, Mum."

"Be good, Joseph."

As soon as Mum was out of earshot, Mel started to giggle, and grinned at me again. "I wonder if your Mum classes watching waitresses masturbate as being good?"

"God Mel, I don't know what to say."

"That's the idea. Hey, give it a minute, and then drop your pencil again. Joseph."

"Oh, don't start that. Why?"

"Because I'm not finished, of course."

"Not ... Oh fuck."

"I explained that to you already. Fucking is a whole different thing."

"Yeah, you did. You are amazing, Mel. But why are you doing this?"

"What?"

"This. The booth, the pencil, all that."

"Hmmm ... well, getting you hot gets me hot, Joe. I can stop if you want."

"No, no. I didn't mean that!"

"I thought not. Drop that pencil."

"Now?"

"Oh yeah, now. Right now."

The pencil rolled off the edge of the table again, and I made some pretence at catching it, but I had no intention. In any case, my mind was firmly on what else was happening under the table.

As my head ducked under again, I was stunned. Mel's hand, which had never reappeared above the table, had slipped down inside her panties, and instead of the vague circular motion that I could see before, her hand was concentrating on a small area. I could see the outline of her fingers through the pink cotton, and noticed a darker damp patch for the first time. As I watched intently, stopping only to rearrange my trousers around my solid erection, her movements became firmer, and faster. Her fingers were performing a dance that was obviously familiar to her, pressing and releasing with a definite rhythm all of their own. After a little while, the movement became frantic, her hand clawing furiously inside her panties, the dark patch growing as I watched.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.