Cold Stone - Cover

Cold Stone

by Julie Hypnotic

Copyright© 2003 by Julie Hypnotic

Erotica Sex Story: Seduction at the hands of priests and demons. A woman wakes to find herself bound to stone. She soon discovers that she will endure nearly anything to feel her lover's thrusts. One woman, four men, and one horned demon. Written at Lita's request.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   BiSexual   Fiction   Rough   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Violence   Transformation   .

Lita raised her head as consciousness returned. The full moon shone in her eyes and no sound aside from the occasional whisper of wind-blown leaves reached her ears.

Where am I? She wondered, not quite able to discern her surroundings. There was no hint of fear, no apprehension, just a dull ache in the small of her back and a persistent throb in her crotch. Her wits returned a little at a time, and she saw that she was in a clearing surrounded by large, graceful pines with the alluring scent of honeysuckle filling her senses. Naked and alone, she watched the trees sway above her, startled by the desire that coursed through her body. The branches tumbled overhead, as if beckoning to forces unknown to the girl. She trembled.

Underneath her, the cold stone slab she lay upon soon warmed from the heat of her body and she knew she hadn't been there very long. Her wrists and ankles were anchored somehow to this monument...

(alter?)

... and she found she could only move a few inches up or down. No side to side movement was allowed no matter how she tried. At last becoming alarmed, she sought to free herself from her bonds, tugging and twisting with all her might. For her trouble, she received sharp pain and blood flow as the ropes that secured her bit deeper into her skin.

Exhausted, she lay still. Distant voices began to filter through to her and she looked around, though there was nothing to see. Lita panicked, struggling harder as the voices neared, yet excited by this unknown approach. She wondered if she was dreaming. Sending her dark hair flying, she shook her head from side-to-side. Still, the voices, the chanting, and the dreamy quality persisted. Frustrated, she lay still and waited as her heart pounded hard inside her chest.

At last, the limbs parted and the source of the voices began to emerge. She counted five of them. All men, all bald, and all wearing dark robes. Her vaginal muscles began to contract around nothing more than insubstantial air as they approached, heads down, chanting softly. Lita calmed herself, floating on a wispy cloud of need. She relaxed her body as the feeling that this had happened before took over.

The leader of the robed men...

(priests?)

... approached, carrying a tray and not meeting her gaze. He spoke softly and though the words were unrecognizable, she felt the power they contained. He bent, set the tray down and looked her full in the face. She gasped. His eyes were dark, bent on some inner thought, some divine aspect of the scene that Lita could not grasp. He emanated warmth and brought a hand above her prone body. It held a flask.

The other priests gathered close, still whispering their soft words and not looking upon her. The front of their robes stood out straight and Lita realized they all sported massive erections. Helplessly, a groan escaped her lips.

The leader spoke, "I am Morgan. We are here to draw the Divine One, and you will help us. Know this..." and his eyes bored into her, "before this night is through, each of these priests will have used your body. You may not enjoy all of this attention, but you will be rewarded with a place by His side for eternity. A bride you will be, to further His line." Chanting again, he tilted the bottle and tiny drops of cold red wine splattered upon Lita's flesh.

The robes were removed and the priests approached. They touched her body, drawing circles in the wine, pulling it along her skin as if she were a canvas upon which they painted. She watched fearfully as their huge cocks bobbed up and down but she felt herself grow moist with lust. Their hypnotic chanting drove the seed of desire further through her soul, until she ached for some untold penetration.

Morgan emptied his flask onto her skin and each of the priests took a turn at a new flask, drinking deeply and uttering harsh cries as the laced spirits entered their bloodstreams.

Morgan took hold of Lita and dragged her up the length of cold stone until her head dangled from its end. He threw off his robe with a flourish and brandished, in one hand, his huge penis. His eyes were slits, impossible to read, and he forced her lips open with a hand on her chin. Lita gulped air and attempted to squirm away but he held her fast and brought the head of his cock near her mouth.

She fought. Disoriented and frightened, she struggled as the invading appendage sought its way through her lips. The scent of him was maddening; her body betrayed her as his penile orifice produced a single drop of clear, unbearably sweet fluid that coated her lips and whetted her appetite.

More! Her body begged. More!

Weakening from the power of her desire, she tried once more to force her head away, but Morgan muttered under his breath and gave a vicious thrust. She gagged and tried to twist clear, but he was strong and she was helpless. Smoothly, his cock split her lips, floated across her tongue, and probed the tenderest part of her throat, along the way exciting every nerve ending she possessed. The continued murmurs of the priests soothed her terror and hungrily, she gave in, accepting Morgan's cock.

The lesser priests' touches grew more frenzied. They pushed and prodded at Lita, drawing their hands up and down her limbs and breathing loudly. One of them encircled her tight nipples and began to pump. Up and down the fingers flew, causing her to cry out against the cock in her mouth, begging her captors for more. More hands, more touches, more everything, and soon as if in answer to her cries, a finger trailed its way up the hot skin of her thigh. She held her breath, suffering the unending barrage of ruthless thrusts as Morgan's slick member scraped the roof of her mouth. She desperately wanted that floating finger to press harder and enter her deepest cavity.

Morgan grew impatient with her confusion. He slipped free and tilted the flask above her face until cool red liquid filled Lita's mouth. She choked and tried to spew the offending fluid from her lips, but Morgan's hand covered her from nose to chin and she was forced to drink. After her struggles quieted and her mind grew foggy, he slid his cock back inside her mouth and gave a small groan of satisfaction.

Below her, the priests were growing frantic. She heard their muffled moans and felt their wandering hands. A hot blast of lust filled her body as the drug sped through her system, and she thrust her hips rapidly, seeking the ultimate culmination. Without her awareness, her lips became a circle and her throat a vacuum as she sought to empty Morgan of his most vital force. Sucking deeply, she allowed him to maneuver until the entirety of his cock was seated in her throat.

His face was a grimace of pleasure as he gave in to the base, human desires inside him. Roughly, he grasped her throat and pumped his hips. Lita moaned as his cock left her airway. She sucked in huge gulps of air and lifted her head in search of his meat. Morgan gave a grim smile and obliged her by slipping back inside.

Her body was truly on fire. She burned with need and whimpered between the energy charged thrusts that Morgan delivered. The priests became more familiar with her and she felt one of them take her hand and wrap it around his penis. She gripped and allowed him to control the pressure of her fingers as she succumbed to an orgy of lust and ran her fingers through his precum. Another priest began to slide his cock against the outside of her right thigh. She quivered in sensory overload.

A word from Morgan and all movement aside from his stopped. He bore down, leaning slightly forward while the other priests watched, and moved his cock swiftly in and out of her lips. Groaning in protest, and silently willing the others to touch her once more, Lita sucked hard, hoping that her earnest attention would be returned. She felt his hot skin rush across her tongue; she felt its texture and the insistent way it throbbed within her mouth. His release was nearing, she could tell, yet she wished to delay it and so allowed her teeth to touch down at the base of his shaft. Morgan gasped and tried to break free, but Lita held on as if her life depended on it.

Morgan's hands snaked down to her neck once more and his grip grew tight and hard. She could not breathe against his clutches, but the fire in her pussy was building to an undeniable plateau. She wanted to cum more than anything. Working her muscles as best she could, Lita clenched her thighs and rocked hard, knowing that climax for her was imminent if left to her own devices for just a moment longer.

But Morgan was insistent. He choked her harder and tightened his ass, loosening her hold and sending the head of his cock the last few measures into her throat. He slipped past her tonsils until his pubic hair pressed roughly into her chin, his heavy testicles charging her senses with their sharp, sexual aroma. Lita struggled as the world around her grew dark, yet her cunt knew victory for as the darkness crept closer, she exploded in pleasure, writhing helplessly upon the cold stone, her pussy clutching frantically at empty air. Morgan flexed his cock in her throat a few times then withdrew. Gradually, her breath returned and the world grew light once more.

"Watch, my brethren." Morgan's voice was husky with desire. "Watch closely, for the Master has gifted me with a volume unlike any of you have ever witnessed. I will drown this girl in my seed and you will all enjoy watching her drink from me."

Lita returned to the task at hand, her body temporarily sated. She opened her throat, emitting tiny moans, and relished the feel of Morgan's cock reclaiming the warmth it had just relinquished. Her excited mind imagined the picture she made, saliva running down her face as that spectacular cock fitted itself perfectly into her oral opening. Lust began to grow within her again, and she thirsted for the Divine Drink she knew was coming.

Still holding her neck with both of his hands, Morgan fucked deeply into her mouth. Lita rejoiced and took all that he gave her, mindless of the need for air or the world around them. Without warning, he withdrew again and left her mouth hollow and cold. Lita cried out and lifted her face in devotion, but Morgan only stared.

"The Master does not like games little one. Do not test Him, or me, for you will regret it. Do you want me inside your mouth?" He asked. "Speak!"

"Yes! Please, give it back to me," she begged.

He laughed and his eyes darkened, but he benevolently slipped back into her warmth, sighing as she engulfed him without hesitation.

"Pump my brothers. Pump yourselves hard for there will be more to expend inside the body of this girl."

The priests gathered close, each one lifting his cock and stroking it in her direction. Lita squirmed, attempting to inch closer, longing to feel the shower of seed that would soon cover her body. Silently, they pumped hard, coaxing their juice to begin the rise from testicles, to cock, to Lita.

Morgan was in control and she willingly gave to him what should have been hers alone. He filled her mouth with his hardness, and she groaned her encouragement. Quickly, he pressed into her, slowly, he retracted, and Lita knew depths of frustration she had never felt before. She concentrated, watching his face for signs of climax for her thirst had reached enormous proportions.

"It is coming little one. Your drink, your elixir, your glorious birth fluid. Prepare yourself, child." He wheezed, his voice low and deep.

Lita responded by sucking harder, caressing his shaft with velvet strokes of her slick tongue, her throat truly becoming a soul vacuum. Her eyes grew wide as she felt him expand in her mouth, causing her lips to stretch until they began to crack. His balls were tight and hot against her forehead and she readied herself, her cunt once more wet and craving penetration. Oh, to have this monster inside me, she thought, and her voice reduced itself to a needy whimper as she gurgled around his member.

Guttural groans slipped from Morgan's throat. He buried his trembling meat in her mouth and allowed his fingers to caress her cheeks.

"Yes, my child. It comes. He comes. Drink!" He hissed.

And then he was squirting and Lita was struggling to keep up. Again and again, thick streams of creamy semen flew from his cock. He let go his control for a spell, seeming to sway on his feet and punctuate his pleasure with cries that climbed in tone and timbre until his voice was but a long hiss of savage lust. Recovering enough to move, he worked his hips, driving his ejaculating shaft deeper than ever and watching her squirm to take it all. When her lips could contain no more and her throat could no longer keep up, the viscous white fluid overflowed in enticing rivers of white and trailed down her cheeks. She coughed a little and an inch of him retracted, allowing her to draw enough air to suckle once more. And suckle she did, thirsty, insane with lust, and craving him with all her energy.

Letting his head fall back in pleasure, Morgan signaled quietly and four pairs of hands began to open her thighs. Still she drank, swallowing rapidly to consume every ounce of the supreme liquid offered to her. The priests opened her and their hands inched higher. Lita jerked as they found her cunt, each one tugging hard at her lips, her clitoris, her entire cunt. She lifted her hips the few inches her bonds allowed and her legs fell open. Savagely, fingers began to enter her and she welcomed each fiery touch. Ignoring the pain, almost welcoming it, she made herself be still through the abuse and at last, one hand found and stayed with her swollen clitoris.

Lita closed her eyes, swallowing endless jets of Morgan's cum as that lone hand stroked intently. The rest of the world was forgotten. There was only Morgan, his delicious cock, his followers, and the pleasure that blasted her nerve endings. It rolled over her slowly, building to a high, then spreading through her body, and still Morgan came. Just when the rise grew to be unbearable, Lita fell hard into orgasm. Morgan slipped free and showered her with the rest of his seed, the priests following suit while still ravaging her, and soon Lita was cumming ceaselessly, quivering as the pleasure grew, relishing the feel of milky semen splashing her body.

All but one of the priests ejaculated onto her. The one who touched her clitoris, giving her the gift of unselfish pleasure, merely continued to stroke. Lita gasped and lurched against her bonds, forgetting about the inevitable blood, and searching for his face. As she settled down, her cunt releasing fluid in short blasts, she smiled at him tenderly and felt love grow in her breast.

"You! You have been chosen. Enter her now so that He may enter you." Morgan commanded of Lita's thoughtful lover as the rest of the priests pushed her body down until her buttocks hung just off of the opposite end of the alter. Two of them lifted her legs and spread her open until she moaned in pain. She was exposed, her pussy ready for penetration, her body hungry for it.

The young man paused at her feet and drew his hands up the soft thigh flesh that lay open for him. He caressed her so tenderly that tears filled Lita's eyes. Morgan issued a warning and commanded the other priests to give her lover another drink from the tainted flask. Lita understood that the result would likely mean her lover's tenderness would disappear, but her pussy was burning too hot to care. All she wanted was to be fucked and fucked hard.

The man growled and threw his head back, the drug releasing his primal lust. When he looked at her again, his eyes glittered darkly. Lita gulped and held her breath.

His tenderness was indeed gone. He bent forward and drove his cock into her. Hard and fast, he penetrated and pushed until blood flowed from inside her. Lita screamed, the pain sharp and punishing, but the pleasure intense beyond words. She shoved back at him, wishing to lift her legs and lock them about his waist until her own momentum matched his, but her bonds pulled her back into place and her cuts ran freely.

Even so confined, Lita's fucking was fierce. Mindless of the pain and blood, she struggled to take him all the way into her pussy. Without reservation, she gave every bit of her body over to him, and to Morgan, and to the rest of her naked priests. Her groans were loud and hot, inciting the priests to fresh frenzy as her lust engorged vocal cords rendered her sounds husky.

Morgan chanted once more and the moon slid behind a cloud. Above her, the unknown man slowed his pace, hissing his pleasure out in tiny moans before ceasing all movement. As Lita gazed at him, his face grew as still as the stone upon which she lay and his eyes lit up as if a force had taken him.

"No!" she cried, "please no! Fuck me. I beg you, please fuck me!"

"Hush girl." Morgan whispered. "We tire of your prattle. Lucas is infused now, filled with His Presence. Feel It enter you. Feel It change you, and be grateful. We haven't long to wait now."

Lucas jerked once, sending his still swollen cock back into her pussy. She sighed at first and moved closer, but then she saw the man above her start to change. His face twisted into a parody of himself as he began to transform. His eyes were amber points of light that cast reflections upon her blood smeared skin and his head seemed to grow large before her gaze.

"No, no. What's happening?" Lita whispered.

Lucas glared at her and Morgan uttered a warning for silence. She obeyed, turned on and revolted at the same time, as her lover became... something else.

"Watch my brethren. Watch and see. Know that the time is at hand. This night will be the mark, indeed the anniversary, of a new world and this brave girl makes it possible." Morgan chanted.

Lucas growled and Lita saw twin points...

(horns?)

... emerge from his scalp. She screamed and tried to twist free, abandoning her desire, her need, her lust. Fear had overcome those things and escape was all that she could think of. Lucas placed his hand upon her mouth to silence her. He leaned close and nuzzled his face into her neck as his transformation continued. She laid still and quiet, only her gasps for breath and pounding heart rending the silence.

When next she looked upon him, the man Lucas was gone, and the demon Lucas stood in his place. Lita swooned and fell into unconsciousness.

(wake up)

(awake, my bride)

(do not be afraid. come to me now)

She wanted to sleep. Her body was tired and uncomfortable, but hands tugged at her; they moved her; they lifted her; they repositioned her. Very slowly, she opened her eyes.

The moon was clear of the clouds, lighting the clearing and revealing all in awesome detail. Looking first at her body, she saw that the ropes were gone. Decorating her flesh were countless cuts, some tiny, some large, and blood shone starkly against the white of her skin. It was still fresh, still running, and the sight of it stirred her libido once more.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.