Roomate... - Cover

Roomate...

by Maureen Louise Reardon

Copyright© 2003 by Maureen Louise Reardon

Erotica Sex Story: Two women lovers, get a roomate, to help with some of the bills.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   .

Copyright © 2000


This is an original work and as such is protected under the copyright laws of the United States. Please do not duplicate, copy, print, distribute or exchange this piece without the expressed written permission of the author.

My lover Mary and I needed a little extra money and we had a spare room. We decided to get a roommate. We didn't like the idea of another women. We decided to go for a man. As luck would have it, a gorgeous man named Paul called us, and we rented him the room. We both like him like Paul. Paul living with us up to the thought of a threesome. Paul had no knowledge of our desires. We were desperate to get him into bed somehow.

But Paul was the perfect roommate not only did he clean he also cook us dinner. Paul would always averted his eyes when we appeared out of the bathroom in just a towel.One day, while Paul was at work, Mary and I came up with a plan that we knew for sure would get him. We were on a mission. As we heard his footsteps outside, I settled down on the sofa facing the door in my lacy white lingerie, legs outstretched and fingers in caressing my clit. Mary pressed her lips on my left nipple and began to stroke my stomach softly. As the door opened, we both started to moan softly, and pretended we hadn't noticed a thing.

My eyes were shut, and Mary couldn't see anything past my tits, but we could tell he was looking straight at us. We continued, although it was feeling less and less like a game every minute, I was enjoying Mary's touch, although I'd never had a threesome with a man, We both wanted to travel this Ave. I took Mary's hand and pulled it towards my wet throbbing clit, never opening my eyes and letting on to Paul that we knew he was there.Mary obediently plunged her fingers deep into me, thrusting in and out, biting harder on my nipple as she did so. I moaned with pleasure, digging my fingers into the sofa.

Let's see if Paul could ignore this."Mary," I gasped, "mmmm i want to devour you with my mouth"

She looked up at me and grinned, before turning around and forcing her hot wet pulsing pussy into my face, as she pushed her tongue into me. I pumped my fingers in and out of her cunt as I licked her clit, almost forgetting that Paul was watching. I began to moan louder and louder. As I felt myself coming close to cumming. Mary continued to play with my clit and stick her tongue inside my soaking cunt. I screamed my way through orgasm, shaking all over."Now its my turn," Mary said, pushing her twat further into my face and forcing me to lick her out. I obediently pumped my fingers harder, while my own pussy was aching for more attention."Paul," Mary called suddenly,

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.