Aroused - Cover

Aroused

by Maureen Louise Reardon

Copyright© 2003 by Maureen Louise Reardon

Erotica Sex Story: The all of you in me, Keeps me wanting more, As in a dream or in none. Passion prevails.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   .

Copyright © 2002


This is an original work and as such is protected under the copyright laws of the United States. Please do not duplicate, copy, print, distribute or exchange this piece without the expressed written permission of the author.

I was in my bedroom. As thoughts of you flooded my mind. The heat from the advancing sunlight had made the bedroom heat up.

Then I realized that I should put something cooler on. I scampered out of my blue jeans. Lifted my blouse and grasped my bra. When I did, my hand brushed across my breast. As if in a dream or in none. This brought me back to the thoughts of you.

That warm soft thought of feeling your hand touching me. A sense of longing and passion surged through my entire body. My breasts, so hungry to be touched.

I stood alone eyes closed. I could feel the pleasant, breeze coming. As my thoughts became lost in you. My spirit became lost in you. My heart became lost in you. And my body became one with you. I felt the heat of you, as you caressed each breast with tenderness and passion.

Squeezing gently and rubbing across my round, erect nipples, was enough to awaken everything that I am. I needed you so badly. I wanted to feel all of you.

As I slowly moved my face upward, I could feel your hot breath close to my lips. I kept my eyes closed and anticipated the heat of your moist, full lips. One hand trailed around my waist, while the other touched my breast.

Then I felt the first soft touch of your lips. As they gently brushed mine. The warm breath of you against me. The smoothness of your caressing lips. I felt as if my spirit was flowing into the depths of yours. I reached to pull you closer to me.

I felt your arms hold me tight. Around my waist as mine wrapped around your neck. I immediately felt the warm, soothing feeling of you.

And as if you knew my thoughts, I heard your gentle whisper, "I will love you like this forever." And my heart and my soul was soothed beyond my being. I reached to your face with my hand. And for a moment.

I allowed my eyes to show the feelings of my desires. The thought the feel. Of the love I have for you. I placed my lips to yours, absorbed in my passions. I gently pulled at them with the deep suction of mine. I felt your hands, move up my back and pulling me tighter. Our tongues began to intertwine, as if longing for the touch of the other. I caught your tongue between my lips and sucked it, deep into my mouth. I needed you with everything that I am. My body cried for you and begged to feel your touch forever.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.