Humping with Howdy - Cover

Preview

Humping with Howdy

by Holly Rennick

Copyright© 2003 by Holly Rennick

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, Fa/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, BiSexual, Fan Fiction, Humor, Incest, Brother, Sister, First,

Incest Sex Story: If you're not already member of the Peanut Gallery, this story will surely seem obscure. Puppet sexuality? If you're a Howdy Doody fan, do read on. If you watched TV with a sibling... Well, I can't speak for you.

[This story was submitted in one piece by the author. It has been divided into multiple chapters to provide compatibility with wider range of browsers, so chapter limits have no meanings. Storiesonline]


Author's Notes: If you're not already member of the Peanut Gallery, this story will surely seem obscure. Puppet sexuality? If you're a Howdy Doody fan, do read on.

As always, readers' comments are well appreciated. I hope I'm making fewer literary goofs. I worked really hard to get the facts in this story correct. Everything I say about the TV show, the movies, etc., I think is true, anyway. If you're a Howdy scholar (which I'm not), you can check the dates, etc. and keep me honest. Does my effort qualify as "historical fiction", something I'd like to try? It takes lots of work to fit a made-up tale to recorded history. But is sure is fun. But is this Mrs. Thornton even fictitious, other than probably a name change? I'm not admitting anything, other than I typed it.

There's a poem before "Afterthoughts". I'm pretty pleased how it rhymes out, I must admit. Complain about anything you like, but please, not my poem. Poets are granted extra license.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.