Mike and Lily Naked in School - Cover

Mike and Lily Naked in School

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Part 8: Sunday

Erotica Sex Story: Part 8: Sunday - My Second NiS tale. Lily's new in Westport, but she knows her chance to impress is coming soon. But now she has to do it *naked*! Can she? And how can Mike help?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Petting  

Chapter Twenty-Nine - Lily

We had a game that Sunday. My last day in The Program-so my last day nude on a baseball field.

I didn't play, though. I wasn't supposed to pitch, anyway-Frankie pitched. And the coach called me over before the game. "Woodard, I think I'm going to try you in center when Gutierrez pitches-but not today. Rest the leg. We need you on the mound this week."

"Fine with me," I told him.

"Besides which, that means I can get you out on the field with the damn uniform on. Jeez. You nearly gave me a heart attack when you slid on Friday. I hope nobody else on this team goes through The Program."

"I doubt you can count on that," I grinned. "Some of us are kind of waiting for the day when Ed's number comes up."

"Oh, geez, that's all I need," Coach groaned. "Get him naked, and he'll be taking time outs to go try to fuck every girl sitting on the third-base line." Then he blushed. "Scuse my language."

"Fuck your language," I told him with an impish grin. He grinned back. "You should've figured out by now that I'm not that pristine."

"Yeah, you're right," he grinned. "In fact-and I'm being a real jerk by even bringing this up, especially if it's not true, but I'm curious. I heard a rumor that you 'got it on' with some guy in right field."

"True story. Not just 'some guy, ' though, Skipper. Your starting catcher," I grinned.

"You... and Kirkland?!?"

"Yeah, I thought you knew."

"No, I thought you guys were just good friends."

"No, Coach, sorry. We're going out. You now have two members of your team dating one another," I grinned at him.

"Aw, Christ, that's all I need!" Then he thought about something. "Wait a minute. You took your shower with the team Friday. Twenty naked guys. And Kirkland was in there."

"We're cool with that kind of stuff," I told him. "Look, with every other member of the team, I'm one of the guys. With Mike it's a little bit more complicated than that, obviously, but he understands how I relate to the rest of the team."

"That's good. But, look, Lily-listen, I was wrong. You're good, you're damn good, and I think this team can really go places this year. And I already knew Kirkland was good. We're going to need both of you. And if something happens in your personal relationship..."

"Don't even spare a minute to worry about that," I cut him off. "Look, I know I'm only seventeen, but you know what the world is like today. I've been around the block a few times." He nodded. "I've finally found a guy that understands me. Completely understands all of me. I didn't think such a person existed. You think I'm gonna blow that? I'm smarter than that."

"Yes, you are," he laughed. "Go on, get out of here. And don't distract my catcher!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.