The Orgasm Game - Cover

The Orgasm Game

by Don Lockwood

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Romantic Sex Story: It's better than 'Truth or Dare' and better than 'Strip Poker'

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   School   .

One

"Hey, what's up with that roommate of yours?" Lisa asked Dan.

"I know," her roommate Sharon added. "What a geek!"

"He sure is." Dan agreed. "And you should see him in the shower."

"What do you mean?" asked Lisa.

"He's so skinny, no muscles, and he's practically got no dick! It's the smallest thing I've ever seen. The whole floor knows about it. Everybody rags on him."

Dan was a freshman in college. Football quarterback, 6'3", 200 pounds, handsome, and didn't have to worry about his equipment, not with the nine inches he was toting around. His roommate, George, was the one with the problem. Typical computer geek, was George. He really wasn't bad looking, if he fixed himself up, but he was so skinny. And that dick!

"Poor George," Lisa giggled. "Good thing he's got his computer to keep him warm at night!"

Lisa and Sharon were also freshman at this large Midwestern university. They lived one floor up from Dan and George, and had met Dan the first week. And both of them had the hots for him.

Which meant, that they spent a lot of time with him. Both of them, because neither of them were willing to let the other get near Dan alone. Lisa and Sharon were friends, but not good enough friends to refrain from cheerfully gouging the other's eyes out over Dan. So, they both spent a lot of time in his room, together, warily giving the eye to each other. Dan, of course, being the rich, handsome, quarterback-type, was used to this. He was just trying to figure out how to fuck both of them.

Since they were in his room all the time, they saw George a lot. Dan had to admit that he could have done a lot worse as roommates went. George was a nice guy, and didn't mind the occasional homework assist. He was also hilariously funny, and a good storyteller. He also gave good advice, something Dan decided to avail himself of one night.

"So, roomie, I've never asked you this. I've got Sharon and Lisa both wanting to jump my bones. If you were in my position, who would you pick?"

"I'm the wrong guy to ask, Dan. I'd tell you to pick Sharon."

"That's what most people have told me." Sharon was a long, lean blonde, with a flat stomach, big blue eyes, and legs that seemed to go on forever. Lisa was a redhead, with green eyes, and a smattering of freckles. She was more rounded than Sharon, and shorter.

"I know, most people would probably prefer Sharon. She's the type that's modeling in all the magazines nowadays. I prefer Lisa, however."

"Then why did you tell me to pick Sharon?"

"Leave Lisa to me, of course!" George laughed.

"Come on. You wouldn't have a chance with either of them. The whole school knows that you're the Dickless Wonder."

George had been teased about that before. Dan was amazed at how he always just took it in stride. "I'm telling you, roomie, it's not the tool, it's the craftsman."

"I still don't know what that means."

"What it means is, the important part is that I know how to use it. The girls in high school figured that out. The girls here will too, eventually."

"Oh, right, George, like you got that far with the girls in high school."

"Sure. What, did you think I was a virgin?"

"Come on, George, I know you're a virgin. Girls don't go after skinny wimps with 5-inch dicks."

"You believe what you want to believe. Good night."

"Night," Dan replied, with a grin on his face.

Two

That Saturday night, the girls again found themselves in Dan's room. With them, besides Dan and George, were Dan and George's next door neighbors, Ken and Phil, and their next door neighbors, Alyssa and Michelle. Alyssa had a thing for Ken, and Michelle for Phil. So, there were four girls lusting after three guys, and George. They were all drinking, and talking.

The funny thing was, Lisa thought to herself, that George was the best conversationalist in the room. There had been a football game that afternoon—their school had won, with Dan playing the role of the hero—and George gave the most cogent analysis of the game. Lisa brought up Shakespeare, and George launched into a spirited discussion of him. Meanwhile, he was telling jokes and funny stories.

The eight people in the room kept getting drunker and drunker. The talk turned from scattered conversation to the search for a game to play. Strip poker? Nude twister? Truth or dare? Then Alyssa, the most daring of them—and also quite drunk—came up with an idea.

"If you guys really wanna get wild, we could play the orgasm game."

"Huh?" asked Lisa.

"We put all of us girl's names in a hat. One of the guys picks the names out, one by one. We go in order, and each picks a guy. Then each guy goes to work on whoever their girl is. The time limit is one hour, or whenever the guy himself cums. Whichever girl has the most orgasms in that time wins." She smiled wickedly. "In more ways than one."

The guys were, of course, up for it. They looked at the girls, who were all just drunk enough to consider it.

"I'm game," said Donna, looking at Dan.

"Me, too," said Lisa, also looking at Dan. Michelle and Phil had already slept together, so they had no problem with it. Alyssa grabbed some paper, cut four pieces, put each girl's name on a piece, and put them in a hat. "Here, George," she said, "Pick out a name." Alyssa was the first name, and she picked Ken. Michelle came out next, she picked Phil. George reached in and pulled out one of the two remaining slips. It said Sharon, who, of course, happily picked Dan.

That's when the realization set in on Lisa.

"You mean I have to have sex with George??? Can't Dan do both of us?"

"Sorry, honey, that's against the rules." Alyssa laughed.

Lisa looked down at her hands. "I don't think I want to do this."

"Aw, Lisa, don't be a spoilsport," Sharon complained.

"You agreed," Dan pointed out.

She looked up at George, who was looking at her intently. She would've expected him to be all giddy, out of control like a fourteen-year-old virgin about to get his first piece of ass. He wasn't. He just smiled at her.

"All right, I suppose I did agree."

Three

"We do this all at once, or one at a time?" Donna asked.

"On at a time, in order of how we picked. So we all get to watch," Alyssa leered.

"Any restrictions on how we get our girl off?" asked Phil.

"Nope. I do believe Ken and I are first. George, keep time?"

"Sure."

They settled in on Dan's bed, giggling nervously as they realized they were going to have sex in front of six other people. They kissed quietly as they stripped each other's clothes off, still self-conscious. That started to go away as Ken started nibbling on Alyssa's nipples, as he plunged a finger into her pussy. He waggled the finger back and forth, while sucking on her breasts, for a few minutes. Feeling she was getting close—and knowing he had never been this horny in his life—he slipped on a condom and then mounted her. Unfortunately, he was too horny. She was close—he was right about that—but he couldn't hold out. Alyssa groaned in frustration, as Ken muttered "sorry."

Phil and Michelle were next, and they had a little more luck. They had been to bed once before, which gave them a bit of an advantage, and Phil got her off with two fingers in her while he nibbled on a breast. Confident he could get her off again by fucking her, he slipped on a rubber, and did so. However, he was also too quick. Michelle, nonetheless, was in the lead, with one orgasm.

Dan was, not surprisingly, supremely confident in his own abilities. Sharon let out an "oooooh" when she saw his well-sized cock, and had a screaming orgasm shortly after he entered her. He lasted long enough for her to have a second.

Lisa watched this scene with increasing dismay. She realized that she had only agreed to this game, because she figured that was the only way she would ever have a chance with Dan. Why would he ever pick her over Sharon? Sharon looked like a model. Lisa considered herself fat. She had mooned over guys like Dan all her life, and had always been beaten out by the Sharons of the world. Now, Sharon was screaming as Dan made her cum, and Lisa was facing having sex with George. She really wanted to have Dan. She wasn't inexperienced, but she'd never had an orgasm. She blamed that on always settling for second-best. She thought Dan would be able to give her one. But she was settling, again. As Sharon slipped off the bed, completely satisfied with herself, after the third bone-crunching orgasm, Lisa was filled with envy.

"Your turn, Lisa." Sharon smiled evilly at her.

Lisa was frozen. She couldn't get out of her chair. George had moved over to the bed, waiting for her.

"Come on Lisa, don't chicken out now," Alyssa said. She just stared down at the floor. George looked at her intently. He saw fear in her eyes. Dammit, he thought to himself, God knows I want her, but not like this.

Then George spoke up. "Look, let's end this now. Sharon's the winner."

"What?" Alyssa said. Lisa looked at him. He looked right back at her.

"I'm not going to go to bed with a girl who'd rather go to bed with Attila the Hun. I'm too much of a gentleman for that."

"George, I..." Lisa faltered.

"Look, it's all right." He climbed off the bed. "I'm going to go to the co-op and get a soda." He walked out the door.

Four

Lisa looked down at the floor, relieved but embarrassed. Next thing she knew, Sharon was asking her if she was going back to the room soon. She barely heard her. Sharon and Dan headed off. The other four quickly departed, to go satiate themselves some more. Lisa was left alone in the room. She was contemplating where she was going to sleep that night, when George walked back in.

"Where'd everyone else go?"

"Back to their rooms, to continue what they started. Dan's in our room, I have to find a place to sleep." She was still despondent.

"You can sleep here, if you want. Dan's bed. I won't bother you."

"George, you're too nice to me."

"I can't help it. One, I'm nice to everyone. Two, I like you."

She laughed. "George, how can you like me? I treat you like shit."

"What, because you didn't want to sleep with me? No, you don't usually treat me like shit. And I don't know how you could ask that question anyhow."

"Huh?"

"How does Dan treat you?"

She thought about that. And then she realized, "Like shit."

"Right. On the bright side, I guarantee you'll get to fuck him if you want."

"What? After the way him and Sharon were going at it?"

"Well, that's it. He's had Sharon. Time to move on to a new target. And you're willing. Listen, I like Dan, but he's a BMOC football star type. One woman after the other, all willing."

"Yeah. You're right. Still, I would have liked to have had one night where I howled the way Sharon did. Shit, I did not need to see that. Maybe he will take me, and I'll have that."

"What, exactly, are you talking about?"

She blushed furiously. "An orgasm. I've never had one."

"Are you a virgin?"

"No, not even close. I just keep settling for second best."

"Ah. Which is why you wanted nothing to do with me when Sharon drew Dan first."

She blushed, looking ashamed of herself, "George, I'm sorry..."

"Hey. I get used to it."

"George, are you a virgin?"

"No, not even close."

"You're not lying to me?"

"No. I had a lot in high school."

"You DID? Forgive me, but HOW?"

"Word gets around."

"What are you talking about?"

George smiled at her. "Let me put it this way. How many times did Sharon cum, three, right?" Lisa nodded. "Well, if you had gone through with it with me, I guarantee you would have won. Absolutely guarantee it."

"You're telling me that you could bring a girl to orgasm more than three times in an hour—a girl who's never had an orgasm in her life, mind you—you think you could have done that? Shit, George, I hate to say this, but everyone knows about your ... er ... equipment deficiency."

George just laughed. "First of all, that's exaggerated. I have a weird problem with my dick. When I'm soft, it almost recedes. The guys in the shower don't see it when it's hard, you know what I mean? When I'm hard, I'm average-sized. I'm not Dan, but I'm not dickless, either. Second of all, it ain't what you got, it's what you do with it. Third of all, I have other weapons at my disposal."

"Huh?"

"Let me put it this way. I'd bet money that you could get off three times before I even took my pants off."

"You're joking."

George was sitting on his bed. "Come on over here and let me prove it to you."

Five

Lisa swallowed hard. Was this just a line? She would have never thought George would have had feeding lines to girls in him. Then again, she never thought he'd have it in him to be as good in bed as he says he is, either. She looked at him. She almost felt she owed him, and it would be easier without the rest of them here. And, after watching sex all night, she couldn't deny she was horny.

"Are you really that good?" she asked in a small voice.

"Like I said, come and see. We don't even have to fuck unless you decide you want to—and I still guarantee you'll be satisfied."

She took a deep breath, got out of the chair she was sitting in, and walked over to the bed. She sat in front of him, and gave him a little smile. He returned the smile, and leaned over and kissed her.

One thing she found out in a hurry—he was a spectacular kisser. She thoroughly enjoyed it, and, in the middle, she felt his hand snake down to her breast. As he kept kissing her, she felt his hand going up and under her blouse. Then, she felt him tugging on the bottom of her blouse. She quickly broke the kiss, helped him get her blouse off, and leaned back in to kiss him as he undid her bra. She quickly felt his hands on her bare breasts, rubbing and fondling them, teasing her nipples.

He broke the kiss with her mouth, and started kissing down her neck, placing little wet kisses all the way down. He kept going, kissing past her shoulder, and then down to her breast. He gently sucked on a nipple, while she let out a moan.

"Has anyone ever told you you have beautiful breasts?"

"No."

"Well, I'm telling you, Lisa. They're gorgeous."

She giggled. "They're too big. Too much fat. All of me has too much fat."

"Ah, you've been brainwashed by the fashion industry, all of whom think that Sharon is the epitome of female beauty. Hogwash. You're beautiful. And your breasts are just perfect." With that, he returned his attention to them.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.