Twice Lucky - Cover

Twice Lucky

Copyright© 2003 by Joe J

Chapter 7

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 7 - If you knew then what you know now, how would you act?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

July was a busy month. Charles Turner found a large warehouse three blocks from his store. Rafe, Jake, and the other delivery crews moved furniture to it between their regular deliveries. Once the large storage room in back of the furniture store was cleaned out, a crew of carpenters started to remodel it into additional showroom space. Charles moved his commercial and personal accounts to Palmdale Saving and Loan. Helen transferred her trust fund there also. Helen’s fund was larger than she thought and Jack Sorenson’s bank issued Turner Furniture a six hundred thousand dollar line of credit. Charles’ business skills allowed him to negotiate favorable terms with three major appliance distributors and orders were placed. The plan called for having a three-month supply of furniture and appliances on hand in the large warehouse. The store would close for ten days with a grand reopening set for August tenth. The schedule was tight but workable.


Jake’s exercise program continued unabated. Angie had improved beyond his ability to instruct her. Their speed and distance ratcheted up a notch at Angie’s urging. The self-confidence she gained by her success in running showed up in the way she carried herself. Gone was the shy teenager who had blushed at Jake seeing her bra. Now present was a flame haired vixen who insisted on the same progress inspections her sister received. Her tentative kisses became passionately demanding. She relished Jake’s touch and loved to grind herself against him. Jake would need to have a talk with her soon, before she got out of hand.

Debbie became a hot little hard-body. She bought a smaller bikini and caused quite a stir at the beach. She upped the ante on Jake’s reward to show her appreciation. She loved to straddle him while he was lifting, and grind against him. She insisted that Jake feel as well as see her progress. She was ripe and ready for Jake to take her further.

Somehow, Jake became his sisters’ fashion adviser. They modeled their outfits for his approval before each date and dressed the way he liked whenever they went somewhere with him. Jake liked them to look feminine, wholesome, and innocently sexy. Both girls started to wear little sundresses most of the time. Helen loved the changes in her daughters, and was thrilled that Jake had gotten Angie out of her shell. Charles was blissfully ignorant of the changes. He just assumed they were still his little darlings in dresses as they had been when they were in blue jeans at age ten.

Jake called Jody for a date in mid-July. She was nonplused when Jake explained that she had to pick him up because he did not have a license. Jody was a sophomore at Stetson University and was chagrined that the guy she was hot for was only a sophomore in high school. She would definitely have to keep his age under wraps, but it was not a show stopper. She was deeply curious as to why all those girls and women were all over him. She shivered as she remembered how they all seemed ready to jump his bones right there in the Steak and Shake parking lot. She was no virgin, but she could not imagine being that hot for some guy, maybe Jake could stir her imagination.

It was Saturday night and Charles was reading the paper when the doorbell rang. For some reason the Turner women had made themselves scarce. He opened the door to find a small attractive girl standing on the porch. She extended her hand.

“I’m Jody Marks and I’m here to pick up Jake for our date,” she said.

Charles introduced himself and called upstairs to Jake. Jake bounded down the stairs and he and Jody walked out of the house. Jake whistled at the car Jody was driving. It was a black 1971 Sedan de Ville, probably one of the biggest regular passenger cars ever made.

“Don’t laugh, my car is in the shop, and I had to borrow my dad’s land-yacht,” said Jody.

“Your dad must either work for the mob or be a pimp,” Jake joked.

She hit him in the arm and replied, “For your information he is a funeral director and he uses this car at work.”

They climbed in the cavernous interior and took off. Jake took Jody to a nice restaurant. As they got better acquainted, Jake was impressed with her intelligence. She was amazed at the wide range of topics he could keep up with. She had never had a date with someone she could talk to about the things that interested her. After dinner, Jake suggested a movie but, to his surprise, Jody drove them straight to a secluded place on the beach. She parked and slid across the wide seat.

“So tell me, lover boy, what do all those women see in you?” she purred.

Fifteen minutes later, shaken and stirred, she had her answer. She was naked in the back seat of her father’s car moaning through her third orgasm while Jake still had his pants on. Jake removed his face from her bush and shucked down his trousers and jockeys. He donned a condom, moved between her knees, and poised himself above her small compact body. She was hot, wet, and ready. He slid home in one stroke. Jake pushed her knees back to her breasts and stroked her to two more orgasms. Then he dismounted and ate her again. She came as he sucked her clit and massaged her g-spot. Jake rolled them over and sat her upright. Her eyes were scrunched shut in concentration and she moved around on top of him until she found a stroke she liked. Jake palmed one of her apple-sized breasts and held on for the ride. The back seat of the Deville was long and wide. It was like fucking on a couch. Jody was agile and limber. She folded herself into positions he did not think were possible. It was the most athletic fuck of either of his lives.

By 10:30, her conversion was complete. She was dreamily snuggled up to his side as he drove her father’s Cadillac into the Steak and Shake parking lot.


Of course, Jake still saw Sara and Cindy.

Cindy was his sweetheart and everyone thought they were an adorable young couple. Jake was astonished that all the other females in his life were constantly conspiring to get them together. They had progressed to some heavy making-out, but Jake did not push to take things any further. It was Sara who found a way to get them some quality time together alone.

Sara went to the Sorenson’s house in her nurse’s uniform with Christopher in tow. She introduced herself to Jack and Theresa and suggested, if they did not mind, she wanted to ask Cindy to be her backup baby sitter. The older Sorenson’s did not mind, so Cindy was called down stairs and asked directly. Christopher looked at her adoringly, and Sara had been great to her, so she said yes. Sara thanked them all and went home to plot some the details.

Sara arranged to pick up Jake, supposedly for dinner Friday evening, at seven. She called the Sorenson’s to see if Cindy could baby-sit for three hours. Cindy could and Sara told her that she would be there at six-thirty to pick her up and would bring her home by ten. The surprise plan was in motion.

Cindy was playing Lincoln logs with Christopher when Sara brought a very shocked Jake into the house. Sara grabbed Christopher and said she had forgotten that she had to meet Christopher Sr. to discuss day-care for their son. Out the door they went.

Jake recovered from the shock first, “I think we have been set up.”

Cindy had a huge smile on her face. They hurriedly picked up Christopher’s toys and sat together on the couch. Jake put his arm around her and she turned her face up for a kiss. When their lips parted, Cindy gave him a sad look.

“Why don’t you ever try to touch me? Don’t you find me desirable?”

Jake looked at her in amazement. “I find you very desirable,” he said. “You are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen. But I don’t want to force you into anything you are not ready for.”

She took his hand, put it on her breast, and said, “Then I’ll have to force you into something that I am ready for.”

Jake felt her breast through her shirt and then slid his hand under it. He unclasped her bra and stroked her naked flesh. Cindy was in heaven. His hands on her felt even better than she had imagined when she masturbated. When he lifted her shirt and sucked her nipples she came. Jake stopped the session after her orgasm and held her. She thanked him over and over for the most awe-inspiring experience of her life.

Cindy’s clothes were straightened out and Jake was lying on the couch with his head in her lap when Sara arrived. Christopher was still with his dad. Sara admitted to her duplicity with a huge grin. They all piled into Sara’s car and Jake ducked down in the back seat when they dropped off Cindy.

Jake rewarded Sara by tying her to a chair and eating her until she had that rare squirting orgasm. Then he sent her on wobbly legs for the baby oil.


The last day of July was Rafe and Jake’s last day as a delivery team. At Jake’s urging, Charles had promoted Rafe to the new position of warehouse manager. With so much inventory and with it at a location away from the store, Charles could no longer control it himself. Rafe had been a supply sergeant in the Army so he was well-qualified for the job. Jake ‘retired’ and became a paid advisor to his dad.

Jake had the idea of announcing the grand reopening with a series of commercials to be shown during the local evening news on all three channels seen in Palmdale. His idea was for a well-dressed woman to walk among the furniture and appliances while talking about the new TFA Superstore. The only problem was finding a local celebrity that would do them justice. After considering and rejecting most of the local newswomen, and idea struck Jake like the lightening bolt that put him here. Helen Turner would be perfect -- she was poised, elegant, and her voice had a quality you could not ignore. In addition, she would personalize the commercials because it was her store.

Once Charles and Jake talked her into it, she proved to be a natural. She glided through the store extolling the wide selection, she spoke earnestly about how customer service was to be their hallmark, and she stressed the time-saving convenience of being able to buy everything from the bedroom set to the linen in one place. She made you want to buy everything she touched.

After ten days of round-the-clock effort, the day of the grand reopening arrived. The Turners pulled up to the store an hour before the 9:00 scheduled opening and were flabbergasted by what they found. The parking lot was jammed with cars. People were lined up from the door to the corner of the building. Two TV crews were filming the chaos. Charles and Jake cleared a path through the crowd and opened the doors. Charles decided to let everyone in so they would not have to stand in the August sun for another hour. Helen was recognized and soon surrounded by women wanting advice and autographs. Even with the additional sales staff Charles had hired, the Turner kids had to be pressed into service as sales associates. At 9:00 that night the last customer was finally gone and everyone slumped in exhaustion. It had been beyond anyone’s wildest expectations.

The bedlam continued for most of the week. By close of business Saturday, they had already sold 40% of their three-month inventory. Jack Sorenson had sent three loan officers in to help process credit applications, they were doing an unbelievably brisk business. Account holders at his bank were given a 10% discount on purchases financed with Palmdale Saving and Loan and 15% discounts were given to those who both opened an account and financed furniture. The entire Turner Family worked all week, open to close. Business was still brisk the following week but new staff had been hired and procedures were in place to lessen the confusion. Charles was hugely satisfied. It would only take him three weeks to pay for his entire inventory and a good part of his construction costs, too. He was already thinking of making the store even bigger.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.