Twice Lucky - Cover

Twice Lucky

Copyright© 2003 by Joe J

Chapter 40

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 40 - If you knew then what you know now, how would you act?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

While Jake was waiting for his answer from the twins, Randal Thornton was sealing his own doom. Randal was flying high on nose candy when he had a drug-induced epiphany. His control of Thornton Development would be guaranteed if he controlled Melissa. He had almost succeeded the time when he was down for Russell’s funeral. He thought that he had lost control of Melissa because of her boyfriend, that young puke Turner. What his niece needed was a real man, a real man like Randal Thornton. He had heard the poker game rumors about Melissa’s attraction to older men. Well, he was older and enough of a man to make her forget the boy she was dating. He did not doubt himself for a minute. That haughty little bitch Melissa just needed a sample of his sturdy cock and she would tell her teenaged lothario to hit the bricks. Better yet, his new friends in Tampa could take care of the boyfriend for him, which would allow him to once again ride in and rescue Melissa. Where was that damned Mitzi? Thinking about his niece had him hard.

When Randal had Mitzi on her knees worshiping his masterful instrument, he called Lester Miller. Mitzi choked when she heard what Randal wanted Lester to do. Randal smiled as she gagged, thinking it was a result of the size of his pussy pleaser. His niece would soon be making that noise for him, he fantasized as he spurted into Mitzi’s mewing mouth.

Lester Miller listened to the request from the rich guy and responded with a noncommittal, “I’ll get back to you on that.” As soon as Randal was off the phone, Lester called Mr. Scarpizio. Ever the loyal soldier, Lester was not about to freelance a whack job without permission. The reels on the FBI’s tape recorders whirled like dervishes as the gangsters conducted their business.

“Hey, boss, it’s Lester. Sorry to bother you at night but I have a little problem.”

“That’s what I’m here for, Mr. Miller,” Vinnie said.

Lester laid out the story for Scarpizio, adding that Randal had sounded weird on the telephone. Lester opined that the guy was irrational and might do something to get them all in deep doo-doo. Scarpizio told Lester to put Randal off for a few days. Scarpizio was planning to go to Florida next week anyway to conduct some union business. He would deal with Randal himself. Vinnie hung up the telephone and mixed himself a shaker of drinks. He took the drinks to his bedroom where the languorous wife of one of New Haven’s elite eagerly awaited his return. Randal Thornton’s status had just been downgraded from useful to expendable.

Back in Palmdale, Jake was waiting for the answer to his ‘who is first’ question. He knew without a doubt they had a plan.

“That would be me,” Faith stated ardently.

Jake rather figured that Faith would go first, she seemed the more attached to him. As Jake climbed up on the bed, Faith held up her hand.

“Here are the rules,” she said, “We each get a night alone with you and get to do whatever we want. The other twin goes with Melissa and gets to do what ever she wants with her.”

‘Jesus, they had been hanging out with Carl McClelland too much. They even made up an agenda for their passage to womanhood. If they hand me a binder of instructions, I’m was outta here.’

Hope took Melissa by the hand and led her out of the room. Jake pulled Faith into his arms and held her to his chest. She was surprisingly calm. When Jake asked her about it, she said she foresaw this happening the first time she met him at the football game. Borrowing a line from Maria, she said it was fate, meant to be, preordained, kismet -- he shushed her with a kiss. He got her drift without the thesaurus.

Faith loved to kiss! She had greedy little Cupid’s bow lips and a tongue that slithered out of her mouth like a little pink eel. She climbed on top of him, never breaking contact with his mouth. Stretched out on him full length, she trailed kisses across his face then sat up so she could look down into his eyes.

“We are connected by something, Jake. I don’t understand it but I know it for a fact. Hope has the same bond with Melissa. Melissa borrowed something from your sister so she could take Hope’s cherry while you get mine.”

Jake knew a thing or two about this bonding business. He had noticed that, with certain females, it went deeper than passionate sex. Melissa, Rebecca, Tigger, Helen, and now Faith were a part of him. He did not foresee a future without them. He was not surprised about Hope and Melissa either. He had seen it developing between them the same way as he had noticed the bonding between Erika and Melissa.

Still looking him in the eyes, Faith said, “You feel it too, don’t you? Like you can’t imagine us ever being very far from each other, no matter what.”

Faith did not wait for him to answer her, she slid off his stomach and started pulling off his tighty-whiteys. Jake raised his hips to assist her. She pulled the underwear off his feet and twirled them around her head in victory, then flung them across the room. She reached down and pulled off her red ruffled baby doll panties. She threw them in the same general direction as she had tossed his Jockeys, then resumed her perch on top of him, still wearing the short nightie. Faith put her hands on his chest and tweaked his nipples. Jake thought she was the most naturally erotic female he had ever met. Her every move was unconsciously sexy and seductive.

Faith scooted forward, her wet little slit left a snail trail up his body. She stopped when her pussy was just out of reach of his tongue.

“I shaved it for you, Jake. It feels so sexy having my lips bare. See, I even shaved the hair above my pussy into a heart.” She closed the gap between her bald mound and his lips. “Here, get your last taste of Faith the Virgin, next time you lick me I’ll be a woman, full of your cum.”

She was driving him crazy with her teasing. She was definitely Muffy’s protégé in the sexy talking league. He grabbed a perfect hemisphere of butt cheek in each hand and clamped his lips on her succulent little morsel. She was soaking wet, her juices dappling her lips like dew on a rose. She moved her hips, chasing his tongue with her clit, her breath coming in ragged gasps. Her sexy talk had excited her also. She came as soon as Jake started to suck on her pronounced clit. She slipped off his sticky chin and worked her way back down his body, again leaving a little rivulet of love juice meandering down his chest and belly.

“That was so good, Jake. Now I want the real deal.”

She grabbed his dick and stood it up, then lined up her soaking slit over it. Spreading her juices on the bulbous head of his dick, she looked up from their lightly joined organs.

“Are you going to keep me, Jake Turner?” she asked.

“As long as you want me to,” he answered.

Faith smiled and dropped her weight down onto him. She cried out one short chirp as he ripped through her maidenhead. Three inches of his shaft was buried in her. She looked down then raised herself and dropped again. Five inches disappeared this time. Twice more and she had taken him all. She stopped then, fully impaled, eyes wide as she grew accustomed to his length and girth. Jake asked if she was okay, she nodded and told him it felt like someone pinched her hard at first, but as she took more of him, it actually felt better. Jake continued to lie there letting her set her own pace, hell, she was doing an excellent job so far. Who was he to interfere?

Faith started moving as Jake squeezed her nipples. She experimented with different strokes and rhythms, finding what felt especially good to her.

“Ummm, I like this a lot, Jake. it still stings a little but I’m so full of you, it’s touching me everywhere at once.”

Jake was hanging on the edge of cumming. He wanted to bring her with him so he moved one hand from her tit to her clit. He massaged her nubbin as she rode him harder. Faith was hot, tight, wet and slippery. Jake felt his balls start to draw up just as she stiffened above him. Her orgasm caught up with her, the hard contractions of her vagina made him erupt.

“Ohhh,” she said.

“Ahhh, “ he replied.

It was not an earth shaking orgasm for her, but it was a good start. She fell forward onto his chest and they hugged and kissed for a while. Faith’s kisses brought his flagging staff back to the full upright and locked in position. Still buried in her, he rolled them over until he was on top. Jake took a couple of exploratory strokes to see if Faith was still game. She showed him she was still with him by matching his thrusts with ones of her own.

Faith wanted to try everything on the first night. As her orgasms got better, she got louder. After about forty-five minutes, they took a break. They showered off the little bit of blood that was mixed with their cum and returned to the bed. Faith lay sprawled on her back, arms akimbo and knees wide.

“Come on, Jake. Get a taste of the woman you made,” she said.

Jake dove in for a sample. This time he made sure she came bunches. They feel asleep around one. Faith on top of him, his dick still in her. She woke him up at three, she wanted more. It was the same story at six-thirty as she sucked him back to life and climbed on him. She was Annie Oakley, back in the saddle again. “Wasn’t she supposed to be sore?” Jake asked himself.

Jake was fucked out by seven, but Faith was bright eyed and bushy tailed. She dragged him into the shower to revive him. He put on his pajama pants and she wore his shirt as they made their way to the kitchen to start breakfast. Faith bustled around efficiently, insisting Jake sit at the table drinking the coffee she made him. Melissa and Hope showed up at eight looking no worse for the wear. Melissa joined Jake at the table while Hope helped Faith. The twins were obviously comparing notes, their conspiratorial whispering punctuated with giggles.

Melissa took the girls with her to Thornton Development while she signed some papers, then it was off to the mall. The twins wanted some sexy underwear to go with their new status as full-fledged women. Then they were going to visit Tigger and cheer her up. An antsy Tigger was hoping to be released from the hospital Sunday. She had a cane and a knee brace but her shoulder and ribs were going to keep her home for at least another week.

The girls had been gone less than an hour when the phone rang. It was a frightened Mitzi. She relayed to Jake what she had overheard Randal talking about on the phone. Mitzi had called his house and told his mother it was important she speak with him. Helen had given her Diane’s number. Jake thanked her for warning him, he knew that she was potentially putting herself in danger by passing him information. He told her not to worry, he would protect himself, and for her to keep a low profile. He said if she talked to her cousin Vinnie to make sure that she mentioned that Randal appeared to be going off the deep end. He hung up after promising her some alone time this upcoming week. Jake was going to keep Mitzi’s warning to himself. No use worrying any one else. He decided right then that he was going to take care of Randal once and for all.

Jake did not get to Hope until Sunday. Both girls were down from the cherry-popping high and admitted to actually being sore on Saturday night so they all slept cuddled up like puppies in Diane’s big bed. The first time with Hope was not a repeat of Faith’s night. Hope was less demanding than her sibling. She was warm and sweet though, so Jake thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Afterward, she asked if they could all sleep together again. He fell asleep with Faith wrapped around him as if she were a boa constrictor.


Vincent Scarpizio stepped off the Delta jet at Tampa International Airport at one o’clock, Monday afternoon. It was Valentines Day and he was in town to spread some love. Lester and Donald picked him up at the airport in a Cadillac they had rented for him from Hertz. On the way to his suite at the Hilton, Vinnie outlined what he wanted them to do for the next two days. Once in his room, Scarpizio called Randal, they chatted like the business partners they were. Randal was in control today and sounded perfectly normal to Scarpizio. Vinnie invited Randal to go marlin fishing with him Wednesday. He had already chartered a boat. A nice sit down and this little hiccup could be fixed. Randal was very pleased about meeting with Scarpizio. He had decided that his partnership with Vincent should include him getting some of the cocaine action. Vincent owed him. After all, he had pointed Vincent toward the rich crowd that was providing his best customers.


Back in Palmdale, Jake was discovering one of the drawbacks of having a horde of women. Valentine’s Day was a chore. He skipped school, went to the bank, withdrew five hundred dollars, and went shopping. Cards, the mushier the better, candy, flowers, and little gifts steadily filled the back seat of his car. He delivered a card and flowers to Helen first. She cried because he was so sweet and the card he gave her was so touching. She put the flowers in water and Jake in bed. They made love for the first time in weeks. Jake’s tender love making made her start crying again. Jake had never seen her so emotional. He held her until she calmed down. That bonding thing went double for Helen and him.

Jake’s next stop was Maria’s. He had a card and flowers for her. He also had a card and chocolates to leave for Beth and something for his Tigger. Maria opened the door when he rang the bell. She made appreciative noises over the card and flowers and gave him a kiss. She took Beth’s gifts from him and sent him towards Tigger’s bedroom with the last of his loot. Tigger was lying on her bed, watching a soap opera on the boob tube, she screamed when he poked his head into her room. She loved the card but went crazy over the ankle bracelet he gave her. She stuck her good leg up in the air for him to put it on her. The gold bracelet had ‘Tigger’ engraved on the flat center link. Jake kidded her about her hairy legs. She hadn’t shaved them since the accident. She laughed, telling him that she was going for that European look so popular nowadays.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.