Twice Lucky - Cover

Twice Lucky

Copyright© 2003 by Joe J

Chapter 4

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 4 - If you knew then what you know now, how would you act?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

The following week passed quickly, Jake’s routine found a rhythm that suited him perfectly. He changed his workouts to running one day and lifting the next. By getting up at six, he could do either and still be ready for work at seven-thirty. A part of his military training had slipped into his new life: reveille, physical training, chow, and duty. Work with Rafe was enjoyable, especially after he talked his father into getting them uniforms instead of the hot coveralls they had been wearing. Now, in light blue T-shirts and navy trousers, they were cooler and looked more professional. By next week, the uniform company would have ‘Turner’s Furniture’ and their names embroidered on the shirts. Jake learned the company’s warehouse system and procedures and had even made a few suggestions that hopefully made it better. He established himself as a hard worker and, coupled with Rafe’s endorsement, gained the trust of the warehouse crew.

Jake called Cindy and Sara a couple of times. They seemed happy to hear from him. His sisters continued to warm up to him, especially Debbie. Either one or both of his sisters hung out with him every evening. On Wednesday, Angie had a dinner date with Stuart so Debbie and Jake went to the Steak and Shake Drive-In for a burger. A cute carhop came skating up. The carhop took their order, smiling at Jake, and practically ignoring Debbie. Order complete, she skated away with an extra little wiggle in her caboose. At the order window, she spoke to another waitress, both glancing frequently in the siblings’ direction.

An irritated Debbie said, “It’s a good thing we aren’t on a date or I’d be pissed off at that little tart.”

Jake smiled at his sister. “She’s probably trying to figure out how I ended up here with such a beautiful girl. And anyway, why can’t I pretend this is a real date?”

His words earned him a smile and then a quizzical look. Then she hit him with a barrage of questions.

“Do you really think I’m beautiful? Why do we have to pretend this is a real date? Why do you know so much about women now? Are you sleeping with Sara? Where did you learn to kiss like that? Why...”

Jake held up his hand to stop her, he was nearly doubled up from laughter. Debbie glared at him until he had himself under control.

“Slow down, Sis,” he said. “You were talking so fast I couldn’t keep up with the questions. Yes, I think you are gorgeous. I want to pretend it’s a date because you are a girl I’d love to go out with. I somehow woke up knowing how to treat people, especially women. I probably always knew but was too selfish to do it. Sara is a friend. I won’t dignify your probing too-personal question with a response. I guess the kissing thing goes with knowing how to treat people. I’m sorry if I offended you, but I couldn’t help myself.”

Debbie looked at him speculatively, “I wasn’t offended. I should have been, but I wasn’t. It was the best kiss I’ve ever had.”

“Good”, said Jake, “As much as I loved kissing you, I would feel like shit if I hurt you again. Jesus, that Chip is an idiot for not treating you like a princess! He’ll never find anyone half as good as you.”

Debbie smiled and leaned over to kiss him but before she could, the carhop arrived with their food. Hanging the tray on the window, the carhop leaned over and, looking directly at Jake, asked, “Is there anything else I can get you?”

Before Jake could answer, Debbie said sweetly, “No, and stop flirting with my date.”

The girl flushed, took the money Debbie held out, and skated away quickly. The couple laughed and gobbled down their burgers, fries, and milkshakes. Home by eight o’clock, Debbie went straight to her room and Jake watched some TV with the folks. When the ten o’clock news came on, he yawned and bade his parents good night. He had just settled into his bed when Debbie opened his door and slipped into his room. She glided over to his bed. He scooted over and she lay down next to him with her head resting in the crook of his arm.

“I forgot to thank you for the wonderful time I had this evening,” she said. “And thank you also for the nice things you said to me.”

Jake said, “You’re welcome. And I only told you the truth.”

She snuggled closer.

“Your arms feel good around me. You make me feel special and safe,” She said.

Jake glanced down at her body. She was wearing a tee-style sleeping shirt that ended at her knees. Her unfettered breasts rose and fell with her breathing, her long auburn hair partly hid her face.

“You are very special,” he said, “but I don’t know how safe you are right now.”

“Safe as I want to be,” she giggled nervously.

Jake pulled her toward him until she was partially on top of him. He brushed her hair from her face and pulled her mouth down to his. Tentatively, she returned his kiss and opened her lips to receive his tongue. The kiss increased in intensity and Debbie started to squirm on top of him. He slid his hands down her back and cupped her ass. Debbie stiffened when he touched her, then relaxed and attacked his lips fiercely. Her ass was perfect, just the right size and firm as only a teenager’s could be. Debbie ground herself against his erection and moaned into his mouth. Jake moved one hand off her butt and reached up to cup her breast. Debbie rose up slightly to make room for his hand, never breaking the contact of their lips or hips. Jake palmed her breast. It was larger than he thought it would be. He guessed that she dressed to hide them. When he rolled her nipple between his thumb and forefinger her hips bucked and she moaned her cum into his mouth. Her smell filled the room and Jake felt her wetness against his jockeys.

“Oh, Jake that was good,” she whispered. “But this is dangerous, I’ve got to go think.”

Debbie jumped up and fled his room, leaving him no choice but to beat his dick into submission.

Jake did not see Debbie again until after work Thursday. He was worried about her, but she was her usual self and shot him her patented devilish grin when no one was looking at them. That night he called Sara at the hospital and she told him to call her during the day Friday because she had three days off for shift rotation.

At eight o’clock, the phone rang. Angie answered it and, after a minute, called out, “Cindy is on the phone for you Jake.”

He and Cindy chatted for a while and he agreed to have Sunday dinner with her family. Jake’s sisters teased him unmercifully for the rest of the evening. His father complained that the phone would be ringing off the hook with Jake now getting calls also. Jake wondered why they had only one phone line and only two telephones. He saw his mother’s fingerprints on the situation though, so there was not going to be any arguing over it. On reflection, he had to admit that she had things under control. The teenagers were limited to ten minutes per personal call and the unvoiced rule was no calls after nine at night. The downstairs phone was mounted on the kitchen wall next to the family room. And in these pre-cordless phone days, there was no place to sit and not a lot of privacy. The second phone was upstairs in the master bedroom, foreign territory to the Turner kids. Helen Turner was a diabolical genius.

Friday was payday and Jake was surprised at how much he had earned. Jake knew from his first trip through the seventies that the minimum wage was about $2.00 an hour and he was making twice that amount. He tracked down his dad to talk to him about it.

“Dad, why are you paying me so much?”

“That’s what I pay good delivery helpers. Don’t you consider yourself a good worker?”

“I guess so. What do you pay good drivers?”

“Five dollars an hour. But you can’t be a driver though until you are eighteen,” said his dad.

“I was asking about Rafe. Can you pay me $3.50 and Rafe $5.50? He is a good man and has a family, he could use it more than me.”

“Okay Son, if that’s what you want.”

“Thanks Dad, just make sure he thinks it was your idea. Call him in and tell him that he has been doing a good job and you are making him lead driver for the summer. Tell him you expect him to keep the other three crews straight. Who knows, maybe he’ll impress you enough to make it a permanent raise.”

Charles nodded in amazement! His son was becoming a fine, thoughtful young man. Three months ago, he had feared for his future, three weeks ago he had feared for his life. Now Charles was about to burst with pride. Jake made his exit and Charles sent for Rafe to tell him about his new position. Then he went to his bookkeeper to enter Rafe’s new pay rate, saying nothing about lowering Jake’s. Finally he picked up the phone to call his wife. She, of course, would think such a selfless act was normal and to be expected from their children.

At noon, Rafe and Jake cashed their checks and Jake insisted on buying lunch to celebrate his partner’s promotion. While waiting on their food, Jake called Sara from a pay phone outside the café.

After exchanging some pleasantries, Sara’s voice dropped an octave and she said, “I’m want you so bad Jake! All I’ve thought about all week was your tongue and dick. Every time I wipe my bald little pussy I almost orgasm, when I shaved Wednesday I had to masturbate twice in the shower. My panties are so wet all the time I have to wear a pad.”

This was the sexiest a woman had ever talked to him in either of his lives. He glanced around to make sure no one was looking at him and adjusted his growing hard-on.

“God, you are sexy. I’m hot for you too. So what can we do to help each other?” he said.

“Can you come over tomorrow morning and stay all day?” she asked. “Christopher’s father is picking him up tonight. I’m free all weekend.”

Jake’s prick lurched in his trousers.

“I don’t think my parents will mind if I go out tomorrow. Where can I meet you?’

They worked out a pickup time and location and he went back to the table with Rafe. Jake could not stop smiling.

“Only a woman can make a man grin that stupidly,” Rafe said.

Jake nodded.

“We need to stop at a drug store. I have a date, tomorrow.”

Rafe guffawed and slapped Jake on the back.

“I know just the place,” he said.

Jake brought home flowers for his mother and cigars for his dad. His sisters were miffed that he did not give them anything.

You two will get yours, later,” he whispered to a pouting Angie.

He asked his parents if he could go to the beach with Sara on Saturday and they agreed. He said they might go out after dark but she would bring him home. His mother gave him an arch look but his father just said to not miss curfew.

That night Jake went with his sisters to a roller skating party. He was rusty but soon caught the hang of it again. He was not very good at it, but at least he could remain upright and move around the floor. Of course, his sisters skated like professionals and delighted in torturing him. They would skate by him and try to make him fall or grab his hand and whip him forward. He took a break and Debbie sat down with him.

“You sure didn’t wake up knowing how to skate,” she teased.

“That’s a fact,” he replied. “But I guess I’ll settle for what I do know.”

“A lot of girls will be happy about that,” Debbie said, “Me included.”

Jake looked into her eyes, “I hope I’m not causing you any problems. I’ll never touch you again if it bothers you.”

“I know what I want. I just don’t know what I am going to do about it,” she told him.

He took her hand and said, “No pressure, I’ll be here for you no matter what you decide.”

When he removed his hand, there was a small gold teddy bear charm in her hand. She looked at him in confusion.

“You are my sweety bear,” he said. “Sweet, cuddly and wonderful to hold. I love you.”

Corny maybe, but effective definitely, her look turned from confusion to adoration. Before she could say anything, Angie skated up.

“What are you two gossiping about?” she asked.

“I was giving her skating tips,” Jake said.

His sisters exploded in laughter. Debbie went to get them cokes so Jake did the hand holding trick to drop a small golden princess charm into Angie’s palm.

“You are my Cinderella, a beautiful princess hidden behind your self-consciousness,” he told her.

He had two willing instructors for the rest of the evening. By the time they left the rink, his skating had vastly improved. In addition, all the guys his sisters considered cute guys were pointed out and critiqued. More interestingly, he was introduced to some of their girl friends. They had some good-looking friends, but every time he started a conversation with one who looked interested in him, they would whisk him off in another direction. All in all, it was a great evening. With enthusiastic hugs, kisses, and thank you’s he was escorted to his room.

Saturday morning saw Jake up at six. He pumped iron for thirty minutes, showered, and was waiting for his dad by 7:15. Charles had agreed to drop Jake at the Seven-Eleven on his way to play golf. Sara would pick Jake up at eight o’clock so they would beat the crowd to the beach. Charles threw his clubs into the trunk and steered the big Olds toward US 1. As they rode in companionable silence, Charles wondered about his son’s friendship with the hair-in-a-bun prim and proper Nurse Douglas. Jake talked about her as if she were Florence Nightingale reincarnated. They pulled into the Seven-Eleven parking area at 7:50.

“She’s early,” said Jake, gesturing towards the store’s entrance.

Charles glanced in the direction Jake was looking and his mouth literally fell open. Coming though the door was a wet dream. Sara Douglas had on a denim miniskirt that did wonders for her womanly ass. Her top was a midriff baring white tee-shirt from which her substantial breasts pushed out like the tail fins of a ‘59 Cadillac. Her brown hair cascaded half way down her back and her legs looked long and sleek atop woven sandals with two-inch, chunky heels.

Charles said, “I hope she doesn’t hurt you, Son.”

She’s not into those mind games, Dad. She’s a nice person,” replied Jake.

“I meant physically,” his father said dryly.

Jake grabbed his gym bag, clapped his dad on the back, hopped out of the car, and intercepted Sara by the door. She handed him the sodas and ice she was carrying, threw her arms around him, and kissed him thoroughly. Jake pointed to his dad as soon as he could disengage himself and pulled her over to say hello. Embarrassed, Sara greeted Charles and they exchanged brief pleasantries. Charles excused himself and drove off towards his Country Club engagement.

Arm in arm, Sara and Jake walked across the parking lot. Jake stared at the car Sara stopped in front of in disbelief. It was a black 454 Chevelle with silver stripes. Sara dangled the keys in front of him.

“Divorce settlement. I’ll tell you all about it today,” she said, “Do you want to drive?”

Jake snatched the keys and opened the passenger door for her. He was rewarded with a great panty shot as she slid into the bucket seat. Sara smiled when she saw where he was looking. Jake grinned back at her sheepishly and raced around to the driver’s side. The Chevelle was an automatic but that was okay, it still had 425 big block horsepower and the sexiest copilot a horny teenager could ever dream up.

Sara broke Jake out of his high-octane trace. “I bought this outfit for you, Jake. Do you like it?” she asked coyly.

“Oh, yeah! I like it a lot.”

“Can we drive down to the beach then go back to my house?” she asked. “We have to attend to some unfinished business.”

Jake nodded his agreement. Within fifteen minutes, they were rolling down the beach at the prescribed ten miles per hour. Jake was peacock proud to be seen with this woman in this car. He got off the beach at the next approach and sped towards Sara’s house. He had wondered how she could afford a house three blocks from the beach on her nurse’s salary. Her hint at an explanation piqued his curiosity. He carried the soda and ice. Sara took the keys from him and let them in.

As soon as the door closed, Sara was all over him. Jake held her at arm length.

“Slow down,” he said, “We have all day and half the night.”

Sara nodded.

Jake had noticed her willingness to go along with whatever he wanted last time they were together. He decided to see how submissive she really was.

Chapter 5 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.