Twice Lucky - Cover

Twice Lucky

Copyright© 2003 by Joe J

Chapter 27

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 27 - If you knew then what you know now, how would you act?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Melissa strode into the Thornton residence with Jake and Chip trailing behind her like footmen behind the queen. Vivian was in the living room talking on the phone when Melissa and company marched in. Vivian’s eyes got as big as saucers when she saw the three of them appear unannounced. “I’ll call you back,” she said hastily as she hung up the phone. Her recovery was instantaneous and her smile almost genuine when she greeted them. Melissa smiled thinly and returned her greeting. Chip looked at his feet. Just for shits and giggles, Jake pulled her into a tight hug, then pulled her down on the couch next to him. Melissa and Chip sat on the matching couch across the coffee table from Jake and Vivian.

“Vivian, I’m going to make this short and sweet, although I’d like to drag it out to watch you squirm,” Melissa said as she opened the brief case. “This is Chip’s proxy giving me the right to vote his shares. It can’t be revoked for one year. I now control Thornton Development. My first order of business is to authorize the repurchase of your share as allowed in the company charter. My lawyer will contact you or your legal representative to work out the details.”

Vivian jumped up, purple with rage.

“You little bitch!” she screamed, “Get your ass out of my house, and take these two pricks with you.”

Melissa gave Vivian a devastating smile, “Actually, step-mother dearest, it’s not your house -- it’s mine. Here is a copy of dad’s will. Note that Thornton Development owns the house until Chip and I turn twenty-one or graduate from college. Then it becomes your house. The will stipulates that it is your residence. However, Thornton Development has decided that, in order for the house to be up to the standards you deserve, we are going to remodel it completely. That should only take a year or so to complete. We’ll find you a suitable temporary place until then, of course.”

Vivian, visibly shaken, sagged down onto the couch. She watched Melissa in helpless fascination, a rodent watching the snake about to strike it.

Melissa kept up her relentless attack.

“What am I forgetting?”

She rummaged in the briefcase a few seconds, “Oh, yeah, how could I forget these.”

She tossed the packet of photos of Jake and Vivian at the beach onto the coffee table.

“You didn’t think that I was going to let you steal my boyfriend after you stole my father and my brother did you? You can keep that set, I have plenty of them -- and I have these.”

She pulled out a reel-to-reel tape and a spool of eight-millimeter movie film.

“Now these are very interesting, they were taken at an apartment my investigator followed you to. The quality is quite good because the lights were on. You are very naughty, Vivian. And you, Jacob, aren’t you only fifteen?”

Jake looked at the home movie reel as if it were a stick of dynamite. How did she get a movie? How did she get a recording?

Vivian’s face started to crumble but she made one last valiant attempt to salvage the confrontation. She turned to Chip beseechingly.

“Chip it’s not true. He forced me to do those things so your sister could blackmail me.”

Chip looked at her stonily.

“It’s not going to work this time, Vivian. I’m on to you. It’s a moot point anyway. I’ve already signed over control of my shares.”

Vivian looked at Melissa in defeat.

“What do you want me to do?” she said.

“Cheer up, Vivian. You are getting out of this a lot richer than you were when you left Atlanta and your first husband. I would guess that you’d be worth close to a hundred million dollars, which ought to be enough even for a gold digging slut like you. All you have to do in return is be out of town in seventy-two hours. Here’s my lawyer’s number. Call her, not any of us, when you have a new phone number.”

Melissa packed the tape and movie, snapped shut the briefcase, and stood up. Jake and Chip stood up also. Melissa looked at Vivian again.

“Don’t get up, we know the way out. Oh and, by the way, I would not be in touch with Randal if I were you. He’s going to be getting some bad news of his own soon. You might be a correspondent in the divorce he is going to be slapped with -- alienation of affection and all that legalese. And you with all that money and his poor wife with nothing but bills and children.”

Melissa marched majestically out of the house, her two footmen right behind her. They were almost at the car when her breath whooshed out of her and she sagged against Jake. He slipped his hand around her waist, nonchalantly opened the car door, and slid her into the seat. Chip jumped in the back and Jake ran around to the driver’s side. They were out of sight of the Thornton home in thirty seconds. Jake pulled over and took Melissa’s hand. She smiled wanly and told him she was fine, just out of adrenaline, and to get her home.

It was the most impressive display Jake had ever seen. He vowed then and there never to get on Melissa’s shit list. She had reduced Vivian to rubble with surgical efficiency. Not a wasted word and Melissa never raised her voice; it was downright diabolical. The alienation of affections was something he would never have thought of and she had to have been bluffing about a home movie. When did Chip have a chance to assign his proxy to Melissa? Probably never, as it would have had to been notarized to be legal. Jake drove to Burger Chef, ran up to the window, and bought her a Coke. By the time they got home, Melissa was tired but no longer shaky. The three musketeers walked into the house; Charles, Helen, and Maria were nervously drinking coffee in the nook. Helen and Maria jumped up and took the still-pale Melissa to the powder room. Jake and Chip sat down with Charles at the table.

After a couple of minutes, Maria, Helen, and a much-revived Melissa returned to the nook. The women took their seats with Melissa curling up in Jake’s lap. Charles was the one to ask the $64,000 question ‘what happened’. Everyone looked at Melissa but she told Jake to fill them in. He gave them the thumbnail version of events expounding only when answering a question. Of course, there were many questions. The adults were as impressed as Jake and Chip at how well Melissa planned her work and worked her plan. After much congratulating and backslapping, Jake took Melissa upstairs for a nap. He stripped her down to her panties and removed his own clothes. She picked up his long sleeved, button down collared, white with maroon stripes Gant shirt, and put it on to sleep in. Then they crawled onto the bed and passed out.

Downstairs, Maria was talking on the phone to an irate Randal. Vivian must have called him. Maria told him she had filed for legal separation and detailed what she expected from him monetarily. She cautioned Randal that if the money was not forthcoming, she would take him to the cleaners, and she had plenty of ammunition about his dalliances to get her whatever she wanted.

For his part, Randal roared and cursed but knew she had him over a barrel with his butt greased. Besides, he was finished with the frigid Cuban bitch anyway. It was time to move on to greener and younger pastures. He was not finished, however, with his bother’s snot-nosed kids. He had put a lot of effort into getting his hands on Thornton Development and was not going to give up now. He leaned back in his chair, lit a cigar, and reached for the phone to call his lawyer.

Jake woke up at three-thirty that afternoon. Melissa was still sleeping peacefully so he slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom. He drained his lizard, brushed his teeth, quietly got dressed, and headed downstairs. Helen was alone in the kitchen, reading a novel at the nook table. He asked where everyone was and was informed that Maria had taken Angie, Chip, and Marisa with her to pick up Tyler at the Airport in Orlando. She added that Charles and Debbie were out looking at snazzy cars to replace the Falcon. Jake said cool, grabbed a Tab, and went out to the pool. The sun was warm as he sat in a reclining deck chair to do some thinking.

The Vivian problem seemed to be resolved and Randal was in Connecticut. Jake had a feeling that, even distant, Randal would not roll over so easily. But at least the evil team had been split up. Randal would have a harder time working alone. None-the-less, Charles had been correct. Jake was going to have to talk to Maria about closely monitoring and countering Randal. Jake reflected on the radical changes his personal life had undergone also. Two week ago, he had wall-to-wall and pillow-to-pillow women, all lining up to take a ride on his love muscle. Today all he could think about was the incredible woman upstairs in his bed.

He guessed it was time to slow down anyway. He had more than made up for what he missed on his first tour of duty in high school. The key phrase was ‘slow down’, which did not mean ‘quit.’ He still had serious feelings for Rebecca and had made a promise to her and her sister that he meant to fulfill. Gail Martin was another woman he was not going to stop seeing because they had some indefinable closeness and connection. He had not heard from Helga, but Erika said her mom and dad were going at it like bunnies. Maybe that one Saturday afternoon was all it took to bring back the magic for them. All that remained to resolve was Helen.

Helen had pretty much told him she had capitulated. She was ready for anything he wanted. After panting and sighing after her for six months, he had her in his sights but could not pull the trigger. Part of the reason was Melissa. He did not know if her carte blanche would extend to Helen. Then there was the matter of Charles. He liked and respected the hell out of Charles. He was as good a man as lived. He did not want in any shape, form, or fashion to mess up this family and having his way with Helen had that potential. Jake was almost certain that Debbie had seduced Charles already. They had that look when together. That did not mean that Charles wanted his wife to have the same pleasure, however. He was going to be extremely cautious and check these things thoroughly.

Thinking about Charles brought him around to friendships in general. He had made some good friends in this edition of his life. Rafe Robinson, Coach Nelson, Scott Hughes, and the Johanssons, for example, but no really close male friends. Jake wasn’t one of those best-friends-for-life type of guys. He much preferred the company of women. He had pretty much always been like that. Given the choice between snuggling nightly up to Melissa’s butt or beating off to a Wonder Woman comic book with some other pimply-faced teenage guy made the preference a no-brainer. Besides, the camaraderie he felt with his football teammates was about all the male bonding he needed.

His reverie was broken when a freshly showered and sweet smelling Melissa unceremoniously plopped down in his lap, just missing the family jewels.

“Easy, Buffy, you almost ruined the equipment we need to make Jake Junior,” he said.

She laughed and said, “I wouldn’t want that to happen. I have too many plans for you that can’t come to fruition if you are a eunuch.”

“Speaking of plans, how are you going to get more involved in the business if you are in school?”

“After this semester I’ll be through with all my required courses except for the last half year of English and civics. I can be at the office half a day and even get credit for work-study. Until then I’ll skip a few days and spend them there along with all the holidays coming up. Daddy left us a competent staff but I have to sign the checks so I want to know what’s going on. It might mean we won’t have as much time together though.”

“I will understand if you have to work. Besides, being apart will keep you from getting tired of me so fast,” Jake said.

She gave him a serious look, “Me getting tired of you is the least of your problems, Baby, the very least of them. You were put here just for me Jake. All this time I thought I needed an older man. Now here I am robbing the cradle and madly in love.”

It was Jake’s turn to laugh, “I know what you mean, I was just sitting here thinking about how I’m willing to give up all those hot women for you and it doesn’t bother me a bit.”

“Baby, I will make sure you never regret anything you do to be with me,” she said fervently.

“I know that to be a fact. Now what about your living arrangements? With Vivian gone, you will have your house back, are you going to move back home?”

“No way, Jose,” she said emphatically, “Unless you move in there with me, I’m happy in our little love nest upstairs.”

That was a relief to Jake. Although it would be great to live in ‘Thornton castle,’ he liked it here. This family kept him grounded and he loved them all. It would be time to move out soon enough, but not now. They talked some more about the future, especially college. They both decided that they would go to school locally until Chip graduated, if he proved capable of running the company they would be able to transfer to a more distant school that would give them the best education they could get. Chip came out of the house about then. Maria had dropped off him, Angie and Marisa so she could talk to Tyler alone. Maria and Tyler were coming back at seven for supper.

Melissa asked Chip to sit down and the conversation turned to business. Melissa outlined her ideas and Chip agreed down the line until she mentioned him running the company while they went off to school. Chip said that, unless there was a radical change in how he felt, he was leaving it to her to be the business tycoon. Chip career ambitions lay in the direction of rich playboy. Seeing his industrious little sister churning out money of which he got a third was fine by him. They all laughed when he said that making money was not his thing, spending it was. Chip also said that as soon as Vivian was gone he would stay at the Thornton house. Melissa said she was staying with the Turners. When she floated the idea of renting the house to Maria, Chip quickly agreed. It would be great having family there when he came home.

Jake asked Melissa about the movie and tape from the private investigator. She laughed and said there never was a movie and the tape recording was very poor quality, so she faked it. She asked why he was so interested and he told her he did not want any evidence against Vivian to get misplaced. She told him they paid detective Jim Peters three hundred dollars for the night but the bluff that allowed her to pull it off, was worth more than the actual photos and tape no matter what was on them.

Later that night Melissa and Jake went on a real date together: diner, a movie, and a walk on the beach. Melissa said it was the most romantic night of her life. When they got home she took him to bed and thanked him properly and profusely.


Melissa dropped Jake at the Doane sisters’ house after church on Sunday. She and Chip were headed for a meeting with the Vice President of Thornton Development. Then they were meeting with Maria so Chip could sign his proxy for real. Jake leaned over and kissed Melissa good-bye. He told her he loved her, she said me too, good luck and she roared off. Jake rang the bell. Katie answered it this time. She was dressed for seduction success, slinky little black dress, black stockings and black high heels. He pushed the door closed and kissed her. Jake turned at the sound of heels click-clacking on the hard wood floor. Rebecca was wearing the same outfit as her sister, a beatific smile on her face. The sisters each took a hand and led him to the couch. It was eerily similar to last Sunday with the Phillips twins, only this time more than teasing was going to happen.

They sat and chatted for a minute, Jake was eager to get started but the ever-logical Katherine had another agenda. So for ten minutes they discussed paternity and parental rights. Jake said this was for them and he did not want to be named as the father on the birth certificate. If Katie did conceive she was free to tell the child whatever she felt was proper. Jake did suggest that it would cause less embarrassment later if he was called a sperm donor for artificial insemination. It sounded cold but left everyone’s dignity intact. With that out of the way he got some serious hugs and kisses and taken into the kitchen for a light lunch. Katie and Rebecca went up to get ready to play ‘slip it to the sisters.’ They left him with his iced tea and told him to wait ten minutes then come upstairs.

It was a long ten minutes, but it certainly was worth the wait. The sisters were lying coquettishly in the center of the impossibly big bed in matching red baby doll outfits. Jake crawled in with them. Then he and Rebecca swarmed Katie. It was eye opening to be in bed with two women who obviously loved each other, and inspirational to be in on their lovemaking. The sisters were in a sixty-nine with Katie on top when Jake could take it no longer. He eased up behind Katie. Holding his dick, he shuffled forward to skewer her.

She looked back over her shoulder at him and said, “Watch where you stick that thing, big boy. Big sister’s ass is off limits.”

Well that had not been his plan anyway, but she was the second woman in a row to hold out on him. This was playing hell with his smart women like butt-fucking theory. More research would be needed, but no butt now. He lined his dick up with her little charmingly hairless pussy and eased forward. She grunted as he gained purchase and redoubled her efforts on Rebecca’s little clit. Rebecca meanwhile was licking everything thing she could reach, regardless of to whom it belonged. Jake especially liked it when she would gently nibble his scrotum as it swung back and forth. She certainly did not learn that ball work in ballet school. Furthermore, he doubted that trying to worm her tongue into her sister’s pussy along side his dick was on the curriculum even at a very liberal college for little librarians. It sure felt good though, so he was not complaining. He felt Moby Jake getting ready to blow so he pushed into Katie as far as he could stroke. She came along for the final furlong of the ride, as did Rebecca. It was a Triple Crown of orgasms.

As soon as they finished bucking, spewing, and shaking, Katie unceremoniously unseated Jake and flopped onto her back. Rebecca the attentive attendant slid a pillow under her ass to tilt up her sister’s pelvis, kissed her on the cheek, and lay down beside her for some one-on-one.

Rebecca beckoned to Jake and spread her legs. Still semi-hard, he positioned himself over her. She took hold of his dick and set it against her little slit. She looked into his eyes and said, “I am taking an experimental fertility drug, my love. You might get a two-fer tonight, if we are good or twice lucky.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.