Twice Lucky - Cover

Twice Lucky

Copyright© 2003 by Joe J

Chapter 21

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 21 - If you knew then what you know now, how would you act?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Friday, Jake breezed through the school day smiling from ear to ear. He was elated that the confrontation with the Welches went so well. He told Vicki Greer how beautiful she looked at homeroom and she smiled her thanks. He put his hand on Beth’s arm after geometry and kept it there as they walked to their lockers. He also told her how pretty she was. She was still dressing in hip hugger jeans and loose tops but she was definitely putting some effort into her grooming. Beth and Erika exchanged polite greeting when Erika walked up. Erika leaned against him as always as he exchanged books in his locker. He took her hand and they strolled to chemistry.

Mr. McClelland was in a jovial mood, also. Jake went up and asked him why he was so happy.

“Jacob my lad, I’ve met the most extraordinary woman. She has evoked feelings in me that are not within the normal distribution of my emotions. I am smitten.”

“Who is she?” Jake asked.

“Who is she indeed, is she a fallen angel sent here to torment my soul or...”

“I mean what is her name.” Jake cut him off in mid-ramble.

“Her name is Denise Smith. Ah, Denise, is there another name that could so evoke...”

Jake cut him off again, “Er, Mr. McClelland where did you meet her?”

“She just transferred to our faculty from the University of Heaven, she is an angel teaching art. Art, how apropos because she is a work of...”

“Well, good luck,” Jake said quickly.

As he walked away, Carl McClelland was still waxing poetic about Miss Smith.

Later at lunch, Jake was watching the teacher’s tables to see if he could spot Miss Denise Smith. Mr. McClelland made it easy for him. Rebecca Doane walked up alongside a little pixy with red hair and Mr. McClelland jumped up so fast his chair tumbled over backwards. He was blushing and tongue-tied as the two women sat down. It was Gidget meets the Nutty Professor. But it was going to take a lot of elixir to change Mr. McClelland into Buddy Love. Then, of course, he got an idea. He would need serious help with Mr. McClelland. Who better than the sisters Doane? He would ask Rebecca to also invite McClelland to dinner Sunday, maybe Katherine could do a kind of academic Mary Poppins thing with him.

Tonight’s football game was at Lake Wales, a two-hour buss ride across state. So they could get back home before too late, kick off was at six. The team and cheerleaders piled onto three busses at two thirty, and away they went. Jake had managed to snag a primo seat on the second bus. A few football players, the cheerleaders, and some teachers were sharing it with him. He was happy that one of the teachers was Rebecca. Jake was sitting with Melissa and Rebecca was sitting next to Debbie. Debbie gave Jake her devilish grin and he noticed that Debbie had her thigh pressed firmly against Rebecca’s. The three women yakked about school and cheer-leading as Jake tried to focus on the upcoming game. Jake was surprised that Rebecca helped teach the cheerleaders dance routines. By the time they reached Lake Wales Debbie had managed to touch every part of Rebecca, inadvertently of course. As they exited the bus Jake pulled Debbie aside and warned her off Rebecca. Debbie laughed and said he should not worry. She was really just trying to get his goat.

The football game that night was an epic struggle between two evenly-matched teams. Down by a touchdown, Kennedy scored with less than three minutes to play making the score 27 to 28. Down by just one point, Coach Nelson called time-out and gathered his team on the sidelines.

“Gentlemen, we can play for a tie and go home knowing we were the equal of the defending state champion or we can go for the win. I say we go for it. If we lose, we lose trying to win. And why play if we aren’t trying to win? What do you say?”

Jake looked around quickly, then summed it up for his teammates, “Go for it, Coach! No guts - no glory.”

For the point try, Jake was lined up at tight end on the side away from where the ball was going. His responsibility was to stop backside pursuers from chasing down the play. The play was an off-tackle slant that had worked for three or four yards all night. Brad Simmons took the snap under center and spun to his right, Ray Robinson took a perfect handoff and looked for the hole Erik had been opening. It was not there. The Lake Wale’s coach had anticipated the play and had his down linemen submarine their counterparts. With the big guys on the ground three defensive backs dove over the pile, one met Ray head on. Ray spun out of the would-be tackler’s grasp, but his momentum was slowed. He only made it to within a half yard of the end zone before being buried by Lake Wales bodies.

Lake Wales held onto the ball and ran out the clock. Kennedy suffered their first loss. Even though they had scored more touchdowns than all of Lake Wales’ other opponents combined, it was still a bitter pill. Coach quickly got them out of their funk when he told his players the Lake Wales coach told him that he’d see them when they played each other for the State Championship. Grief turned into focus as every player committed himself to winning their way to a rematch.

Melissa held his hand and leaned against him during the bus ride back to Kennedy. She thought he needed consoling because of the loss. Jake wasn’t dwelling on the losing aspect of the game. However, he was planning on how he could play better the next time they met. Jake and Melissa rode home with Debbie. Angie had driven Melissa’s Vette home from school. They arrived home shortly before eleven and Jake filled his folks in on the game. When he got upstairs Melissa was already in bed. He slipped in behind her and discovered she was completely naked. He whispered to her how naughty she was as he wrapped his arm over her and pushed up against her back.

“I know,” she said with a throaty laugh, “doncha you just love me?”

He buried his face in her neck and the spooners drifted into dreamland.

Jake woke up at six thirty Saturday morning. He was on his back and Melissa was almost completely on top of him. Her long dark wavy hair was hiding her face as her head lay on his shoulder. Her naked breasts were flattened against his chest and her left leg was across both of his. She might be only eighteen but she sure knew how to sleep with a man. Jake was not immune to her charms. He had lusted after her body from the first time she picked him up after practice. But the time had never been right for him to take her and that went double for now. Still, he couldn’t help caressing her generous ass as she lay on him. He knew she really struggled to keep her butt from getting bigger. She called it her Italian curse. It would spread out a little in her later years, but on October 19, 1971, he thought it was J-Lo booty-licious.

Melissa awoke with Jake touching her ass. She yawned, stretched, and ground her pussy into his thigh. He swatted her on her ass and she cut him a look. Eyes smoldering, she pushed her ass up higher.

“I’ll give you all day to cut that out,” she said.

Jake laughed and caressed her shapely ass some more.

“Seriously, Jake, when are you going to do something to me besides tease?”

“Never,” he said. She looked at him crestfallen. “I’m never going to do things to you, but I will do things for you and with you.”

She smiled at him again, “What is the difference”?

Jake rolled her onto her back.

“I’ll show you, put your arms by your side and hold still.”

She complied and Jake went to work. He loved the contrast between her sun-bronzed body and the paler color of the skin hidden by her bathing suit. Her areolas were large, burgundy-colored, and capped with pencil eraser sized, slightly darker nipples. Jake loved playing with her breasts because she enjoyed it so much. He kissed and licked his way south and she spread her legs to accommodate his travels. He used his tongue to make broad swipes from the bottom of her pussy to the top. Her inner nether lips were dark pink and full, like Erika’s. Her pussy was one of those delightfully fat and fleshy types Jake loved. He was going to enjoy having his cock totally buried in it one day soon. He wormed his tongue into her opening and was rewarded with a good taste of her nectar. Her taste was sweet and her juices thick like honey. As Jake feasted on her pussy, she was telling him how much she liked what he was doing. She was a talker and a sexy talker at that. Her voice was a melodious contralto, throaty and breathless.

“Oh, Jake! Oh Sweetie, that feels good. I like it when you push your tongue in my pussy,” she said.

Jake redoubled his efforts and pushed a finger into her steaming slit. Melissa’s hips rocked upward to get more finger and tongue.

“Yes, Jake, just like that, just like that, just like that,” she chanted.

Jake pulled his finger from her slit and reached under her taking a butt cheek in each hand. He dragged his tongue up through her glistening lips and fastened them on her clit. Using the tip of his tongue, he lightly teased it from its protective hood. Her ass cheeks clinched in his hands as she pushed her pussy up against his mouth.

“Jake, ummm Jake, don’t stop, please don’t stop, please, please, I’m getting close,” she said.

Jake flicked his tongue faster, and started pressing more firmly against her nubbin. Melissa started moving her ass up and down, hunching against his mouth. Every thrust of her hips mashed the top of her clit against his upper lip.

“Jake, I’m going to scream!” she said.

She grabbed a pillow and put it over her face. It muffled her cries some but she was still loud as she climaxed. He put more pressure on her clit and her scream went up an octave. When Melissa came you knew it, her orgasm lasted almost a full minute. She shook and trembled as she ran out of breath and her scream died down to a low moan. This was a woman who got her moneys worth when she came.

Jake moved up beside her and pulled the pillow off her face. She rolled over on her side facing him, smiling contentedly.

“Let me rest a minute, then you can fuck me,” she said.

“Not today,” Jake said. “Today I was showing you what I meant when I said doing something for you. Besides I’m not going to just fuck you, we are going to make love. To do that we need plenty of time, time we don’t have right now. So get that beautiful ass out of bed and let’s take a shower. I want to shampoo that long sexy hair.”

“Jesus, no wonder every woman you know is in love with you,” she said.

They splashed and played in the shower. She tried to give him a pay-back blow job, but he stopped her. She pouted but she was secretly thrilled that he cared so much for her. She knew that he was correct in wanting to wait. It would be so much better after she recovered more fully from her father’s death.

Jake and Melissa were the first downstairs. Melissa started a pot of coffee. Jake was impressed that this little rich girl knew her way around a kitchen and he told her so. She let Jake know that her mother had done all the cooking until she died and that she and Chip were expected to help. They only had a part time housekeeper, so she and Chip had chores like any other kids. After her mother had died, Vivian, the conniving bitch, had insisted on a full time maid and cook. Now that Daddy was gone, she would probably get a chauffeur and butler too, she sniffed.

Helen and Charles came down stairs and Melissa got them coffee. She gave Charles a cup and kissed his cheek. He put down the cup and hugged her. Helen got the same treatment. Melissa was firmly a member of the Turner family. Charles had a golf game set up with Randall so he gulped his coffee, kissed his wife and new daughter, and left. Debbie and Angie came down dressed and ready to go shopping. They grabbed Melissa and, after kisses all around, blasted off, bound for the new mall in Daytona.

“Do you have any plans this morning Jacob?” Helen asked.

“No immediate ones, I’ll probably see Erika later though,” he replied.

“Good, you can help me move some things in the attic.”

Attic? Jake didn’t know anything about an attic. The house did have dormer windows front and back but Jake thought they were merely decorative. There was no attic access to his knowledge.

Helen led the way up the stairs. Jake admired the way her ass swished side to side within her semi-tight khaki shorts. She had on a loose fitting mans shirt and her hair was in a long pony tail held with a bow. She looked young and she looked good. Jake’s dick snapped to attention like a drill team on parade. Helen knew he was looking and flexed her exercise tightened butt especially for him. She led him into the master suite, uncharted territory for Jake. The master suite was airy and spacious. The bedroom faced the front of the house, Jake noted. Helen led him to a hall way flanked by doors. She opened the door on the right and walked in, Jake followed her and discovered it was a large closet. At the back of it, a small stair case led up to the attic.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.