Dance of a Lifetime - Cover

Dance of a Lifetime

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Chapter 91: Turning Japanese

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 91: Turning Japanese - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

"Here we are in Japan. I hope we have time to get out of the hotel room," giggled Sophia. They were in Nagano, Japan, for the Grand Prix final.

"What day is it, anyhow? We left on Monday the seventh of December. And now it's what, Tuesday? I'm completely discombobulated," Warren joked.

"Forget about that. We don't have practice until tomorrow--or the next day--or something," Sophia laughed. "Get over on this bed and kiss me!"

"Don't have to tell me twice," Warren said, as he tackled her back on the bed.

"Mmmmmmm... I love sex in hotel rooms," Sophia said as they broke the kiss.

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah, but we're supposed to meet Liz for lunch... or supper... or something... in an hour. And we need a shower."

"Hmmmm..." Warren got off the bed and went to the bathroom. He returned with a big smile on his face. "Shower's big enough for two, Pookie."

"Goody!"

They raced each other to the bathroom, and raced each other in getting their clothes off, laughing the whole time. Finally they got in the shower, and washed each other, still laughing.

"Well, with all the attention you paid to them, I can rest assure my breasts are really clean," jokes Sophia.

"Yeah, and I don't think I have to worry about my private parts, either," Warren told her.

"Well, unless you meant worrying about your private parts being all engorged and stuff," Sophia giggled.

"Engorged, but clean."

"Sounds like mine," she admitted.

"I could help you out with that," Warren leered at her.

"In here?"

He moved closer to her, his cock rubbing up against her pubic hair. "Sure," He backed her up against the wall of the shower and guided his cock into her.

"My GOD!" she screamed. He grabbed her hips and started moving into her. The angle was a little off--their four inch difference in height didn't help--but he managed to build up a steady rhythm. She wrapped her arms around his neck and stood up on her toes as he plunged in and out.

"Oh... wow... we've never done it standing up before..." Sophia gasped. "Oh, YEAH..."

Warren felt Sophia's arms around his neck tighten, and she let out a wail. He stopped moving until she finished.

"Was it good for you, too?" he asked jokingly.

"Oh YEAH. You're not done yet?"

"Nope." He started plunging in and out of her again. Not long after, he spurted into her.

"Look at this," she said after they had caught their breath, "we have to clean off those private parts again!"


The worst part about the Grand Prix final is that it was done in two days. This was fine for the singles and pairs skaters, they had two disciplines. Not dancers. They had to do both compulsories on Friday morning, and the original dance Friday night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.