Dance of a Lifetime - Cover

Dance of a Lifetime

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Chapter 80: My Beautiful Reward

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 80: My Beautiful Reward - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

Author's note: this is now the fourth chapter of this epic that has a title that is taken from the title of a Bruce Springsteen song. And that's not including Santa Claus is Coming To Town. Of course, I also have chapters with titles that were taken from titles of Tom Petty songs, Romeo Void songs, Ric Ocasek songs, the Beatles and Paul McCartney songs, and a few others, not to mention whoever it was that did "Just Like Romeo and Juliet." Not that any of this fascinating information is at all relevant to anything important, you understand.

Warren went down to breakfast, and found Caitlin and Papa Bear.

"So, did you ever find Sophia?" Caitlin asked him.

"Yeah." Warren smiled.

"Is she coming down?"

"No, she's kind of busy."

"What about Alexa?" Caitlin asked.

Warren was grinning widely. "Well, she's kind of busy, too."

Papa Bear looked at him. "All right, Warren, what is going on?"

"It seems that Sophia spent the night with Alexa last night."

Caitlin's eyes opened wide. "They didn't."

"They did," said Warren. "In fact, I just got a little look. They let me in the room, and Sophia had her head buried between Alexa's legs."

"MY GOD!" Papa Bear howled. "And you're not mad?"

"Naaah. What's to be mad about? She discovered a bit of a lesbian itch. That's one I can't help her with, you know."

"True," Papa Bear said. "I'm the only one of our little group who hasn't been with Alexa."

Caitlin blushed. "True."

"I'm sure Alexa would fix that, Paul," Warren teased.

"Oh no she won't!" said Caitlin.


Warren spent all day studying. He went down to supper at about 5:30, and then returned. He was kind of studied out for the day. He had tried to call Sophia, but there had been no answer. He was assuming she was still with Alexa.

He wondered what was going on there. He had to admit to a bit of worry. How much did Sophia enjoy it?

While he was mulling that over, the phone rang.

"Hello, Snugglebear!"

"Hi, Pookie."

"Could you come up to Alexa's room? I think the three of us need to have a little talk."

"Sure," he said with feigned cheer. "Be right up." He hung up the phone, and sighed. He was definitely worried. He trudged to the elevator, and took it to the fifteenth floor. He trudged to Alexa's door, and knocked.

"Come in if your name is Warren!" he heard Sophia giggle from behind the door. He walked in, and saw Sophia and Alexa both sitting on the bed. Thankfully, they were sitting on opposite ends of the bed, and they were fully clothed.

"C'mere, sweetheart," Sophia said, patting the bed in between them. "Honey, you look like you just lost your best friend," she said, seeing the expression on his face. "What's wrong?"

"Well, you said you wanted to have a little talk. You spent last night with Alexa. You, from what I saw this morning, enjoyed it. I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop."

Sophia looked at him disbelievingly. "Huh? Oh, God, no, Warren! Not even a little bit." She looked at him. "Snugglebear, I never thought I would say this to you, but I should have seen some signs. How well we did at Worlds cancelled it out a little bit, but I've seen it other ways. Honey, your self-confidence is shot."

"Well, it's been beaten down in more ways than I can count in the last year."

"Yeah. Partially from me. Dammit, I knew I shouldn't have done this."

"The biggest blow did not come from you, and you know that. And you had to do what you felt you needed to do. If you didn't sleep with Alexa, you would have been asking yourself 'what if?' and you know it."

"And I pretty much seduced her," Alexa admitted.

"That much I had figured out all by my lonesome," Warren grinned.

"Warren, I did not call you up here to tell you I like girls better, or to break up with you, or anything like that. I just called you up to talk about what had happened." Sophia said. She looked into his eyes. "I promise."

"OK."

"You know better, or you should know better, after all we've been through. But we'll work on your battered self confidence another time." She sighed. "Now, I think we should have this conversation another time, too."

"No, Pookie, it's all right. As long as I'm not getting a 'Dear Warren' speech, it's OK."

"You'll never get that one again, I promise. Anyhow, we did it, as you know. And I liked it. And if I told you I never wanted to do it again, I'd be lying."

"OK. I can handle that. But, can I ask, what did you like? Is there anything I should be doing, that you like better than what I am doing, or..."

"NO!" Sophia said adamantly. "Well, there is one little trick Alexa pulled, but it's minor, and it's just that I don't think you've thought of it, and we can discuss that later." She looked down. "It wasn't the receiving--though Alexa is good, you're better--it was the giving."

"I don't understand."

Sophia blushed furiously. "Warren, what's your favorite thing to do to me?"

"Eating your pussy, you know that."

"Right." She blushed harder. "Well, I discovered last night exactly why you like it so much."

Warren stared at her, then cracked up laughing. "You liked doing that!"

"Uh-huh," she grinned through her blush. "Listen, I prefer sex with guys, I prefer you, and if you told me right now that you never wanted me to have sex with another woman ever again, I'd go along with that. You are number one, you are the most important thing, and you are the person I want in my bed, permanently." She looked down. "But, yeah, I enjoyed eating Alexa out."

Warren smiled, feeling much better. "So, what I've got here is a girlfriend who wants to stay with me and mostly be faithful, but would like to stick her tongue in another girl's snatch every once in a while, have I got that about right?"

"Well... yeah."

Warren was grinning widely by now. "I suppose I can live with that. I certainly can understand the impulse."

"Oh, and guess what, Warren?" Alexa interjected. "She's good. Real good."

"Really?" Warren was laughing now.

"Well, like I told Alexa, when you've had the best of the best working you over for four years, you're bound to pick up a few things."

"This sounds like a bad headline in Penthouse Forum: 'I taught my girlfriend how to suck pussy!'" Warren joked to laughter all around.

"You OK with this?" Sophia asked him.

"Yeah, I am. As long as you're not going full time..."

"Wouldn't think of it. In fact, we got to one point where I said to Alexa, 'This really is fun, but I'm about to the point where I'm waiting to be impaled on Warren's cock.'"

"I offered to do her with my strap-on, but she said that wouldn't be the same," Alexa joked.

"I really don't believe you two," Warren said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.