Dance of a Lifetime - Cover

Dance of a Lifetime

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Chapter 53: Idle Talk

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 53: Idle Talk - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

Sophia was sitting in her bedroom at the beginning of August. With her were Jessie and Kate.

"Last month, I asked Ellen to put me on the pill," Kate revealed. "She arranged it. I've been on it a little longer than a month, now."

Sophia looked at her, surprised. "Have you and Dave done it, yet?"

"No, but I am ready, ready, ready," Kate giggled. "You know that Dave and I have done everything but. Well, it's getting more and more frustrating to stop without finishing, you know? I'm sooo ready."

"As long as you're sure," Sophia smiled at her.

"Sure as the sun coming up in the morning. They say you have to wait two months after starting the pill before you're safe, right? Two months is Labor Day weekend. Dad and Ellen are going away. I have a big surprise for my boyfriend," she giggled. "He doesn't even know I'm on the pill."

"He's gonna be a happy boy. Send him back to the Prep with a smile on his face," quipped Jessie.

"Oh, he won't be the only one smiling," admitted Kate.

"So, what's up with Crash?" Sophia asked Jessie.

Jessie looked at the floor. "We've decided to break up."

"WHAT?"

"Yeah. We've talked about it. Look, I'm going to Umass, and he's going to Northwestern. We'll be a thousand miles apart. I don't want to spend college cooped up in my room. So, we're going to see other people, and see what happens. If Jason is the one, then it will keep. Meantime, we do a little exploring, and figure out if each other really is "it". You're lucky, Soph, you're bringing yours with you. That was not possible for us, for lots of reasons."

"True", Sophia smiled. "I know who I want. Of course, your idea sounds a touch intriguing, but I know that Warren is the guy for me."

"Of course you do," quipped Jessie. "But what do you mean by intriguing?"

"Well, before Warren and I knew we were going to be able to go to the same school, we discussed this, what would we do if we were separated. And we decided that we'd do exactly the same thing that you and Jason are doing. In our case, however, I think we knew it would just be a series of flings, and then we'd come back to each other. Warren is the guy for me, in the long run, and I know that completely. However, four years of variety has a certain... appeal." She giggled.

"Well, ask Warren! Shit, if you want to open up your relationship, I don't think he'd have a problem with that," Jessie said. "Shit, he didn't have a problem with Jason."

"Yeah, that's because he got you in return!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.