Dance of a Lifetime - Cover

Dance of a Lifetime

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Chapter 17: Girl Talk

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17: Girl Talk - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

They played poker for a while, then the party broke up into little knots. Crash and Warren commandeered the boombox, programming an old-school party mix of Beatles and Motown. Some of the other guys joined them as they discussed sports. Sophia joined Mo, Ally, Tina, Kate, Cheryl, Siobhan, and Christine around the picnic table.

"All right, Sophia, spill the beans," Mo demanded. "Have you and Warren really slept together?"

"Yes."

"I could never see Warren taking a girl to bed," commented Siobhan. "He's historically been very shy around girls. In fact, I can't see him asking you out."

Sophia smiled. "He didn't. Both times."

"You scamp!" said Mo. Sophia just grinned.

"I'm trying not to be judgemental, I really am, but I can't see losing my virginity this young." Cheryl said.

"I was twelve," Sophia said.

"TWELVE?" Cheryl asked.

Sophia sighed. "Seeing as I've shared some of my past with you, you can understand that saying 'no' was not one of my strong suits. Especially with a guy declaring undying love in my ears, if only I would do it with him, at a time in my life where I was very vulnerable to that sort of thing."

Cheryl looked at Sophia. "Do you regret it?"

"Oh, yeah." Sophia replied. "I regret a lot of things. I commend you for not giving that up until you're damn good and ready, I really do. Wish I had. Are most of you still virigns?"

Most of the table nodded assent. "Good for you. No sin to wait. Wish I had."

"So do I," commented Siobhan.

Mo looked at her in disbelief. "You're not a virgin?"

"No."

"You never told me this," said Mo. "WHO?"

"Mike Kelly," Mo and Sophia laughed at that one, and tried to stifle it. "Go ahead, laugh, I deserve it. However, since it lasted about seven seconds"-everyone cracked up-"I have forgotten about it and have chosen to reclaim my virginity." General laugher all around, as Siobhan got a wry smile. She looked at Sophia and said, "So, are we the only fallen women at the table?"

Nobody spoke up. Sophia asked, "Ally?"

"Nope, still not deflowered." Everyone laughed. "Crash and I have come awfully damn close, mind you, but I'm not quite ready."

"Good."

Mo asked, "So how do you know that you're ready?"

"Oh, that's easy," said Sophia. "Make sure you want, really want to do it. That you're not doing it to make him happy, or because he begs you to, or because you figure what the hell, or because you think all your friends are doing it and you're falling behind. When you say to yourself, 'I want this, it feels right' with no hesitation, no reservations, then you're ready."

"Have you ever felt that way?" asked Cheryl.

"Yes," Sophia smiled. "With Warren, every time. That's how I know the difference."

"How long were you guys going out the first time?" Cheryl asked.

Sophia looked sheepish. "Three and a half weeks."

"That's ALL?" exclaimed Christine.

Sophia blushed. "Like I said, when you really want it, when it feels right..."

"Does it still feel right?" winked Mo.

Sophia blushed deeper. "Uh-huh," she managed to squeak out.

"All right, Soph, time to spill the beans," demanded Siobhan. "Look, we've all known Warren Kelleher a long time. He's the sweetest guy I know, but let's face it-he's a nerd, a preppy, a geek. And you've been hinting all night that he's some sort of fantastic lover!"

Sophia's blush was purple. "He is."

Mo looked dumbstruck. "You're not kidding, are you? You're not saying this just to get a rise out of someone, are you?"

"No," Sophia said. "Look, you ASKED."

"Yeah, I did," said Siobhan. "I just can't square this with the image I have of Warren. Warren Kelleher, good in bed? Who woulda thunk it?"

"Look," Sophia tried another tack. "Despite that, you're obviously very fond of Warren. You consider him a good friend."

"Yes."

"So, what do you like about Warren? What do you consider some of Warren's better qualities?"

"Let's see," said Siobhan. "He's smart. Imaginative. Very funny, great sense of humor. He's warm, kind and generous to a fault. He's unbearably sweet at times." They all laughed. "And, as an added bonus, he's a good singer."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.