Two Women - Cover

Two Women

Copyright© 2003 by Siraj Ahmed

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a story about two married woman sharing their love with their children

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter  

They were so deeply engrossed in their passionate kiss that, they had totally forgotten that they were in the open, exposed. When they felt the cool breeze blowing on them, realization struck them. It was very difficult for them to part their glued lips, which were sealed with each others saliva.

When finally they dislodged from each other, their faces were glowing with a new kind of charisma. Their wet hot lips, their disheveled hair open, and their ruffled dress was a sight by itself. Wiping their wet lips and setting their saris in order, they smiled at each other and started walking back to their homes, each one in her own dreams, unknowing that their activities were closely watched by Prabhu, Hema's husband.

Since the day Latha had come over to their place and Prabhu had first seen her, he was enchanted by her beauty, her elegance and her figure. He had become a silent admirer of her and he had not let an occasion pass through where he could have seen her. He was thrilled whenever he saw her. He had followed her everywhere she went. He had studied her intenary so well that he never failed at it. He was always five minutes ahead of her. He took lot of pains to be unobserved. Today, finally it paid him dividends. Now onwards he need not bother to be so careful. He was very much pleased to be in this position. He felt great and aroused.

On the other hand Hema too had struck the iron while it was hot. She too felt the hard work was over and from here it would be smooth sailing. She was very much delighted with the outcome of the adventure and was walking tall, not knowing what was in store for her at home.

Latha though sexually aroused, was in a bit of a dilemma. Yesterday the things had happened so fast and now the big question was how to face her son. Thinking about it, she was both anxious and also scared a little. Without knowing how to face the consequences she hurried back home.

Hema, after reaching home was quick to notice a few changes. At first she did not find Sunil at his door, which was understandable. The second thing was her husband's behavior. There was a subtle change in him. She could read it from his face that he was up to something. However hard she tried, she was unable to read his mind or his thoughts. She saw him watching her all the time. She could even see him gazing at her body. She could see him comparing herself to someone. His expressions were very lewd. She set herself doing her household routine, but he was always at her back. She wanted him to have his breakfast and out of her way, as she had planned to visit Latha, but he did not move out.

Hema felt very discomfort by her husband's behavior but she took it in her stride as it was time for him to leave for work. When the breakfast was over and yet she did not find him getting ready for office, she did not know how to cope with it. Every second of his being at home was making her impatient. With great difficulty she made up her mind to cool things for sometime. She did not want him to learn about her urgency. She knew her time would come soon. She acted casually and when she went to wash her plate, she was astonished to find him following her. He was there at her back, looking down at her body. She could see him staring at her buttocks. She knew that he was getting aroused by looking at her. This was something which had not happened in years. She did not know how to react to the circumstances. She was taken back when he brushed his body to hers. She could feel his swollen member braze her body for a second. She wanted to move herself away from him, but decided against it. She felt herself getting induced to the passion as she felt warmth beginning to grow inside her body. She forgot about Latha and was keen to welcome this pleasure which she had not felt since ages. She felt shy; she had not dreamt that such a situation will arise. She wanted it but she was not going to start the play. When she had finished cleaning up the plate and about to turn, she could feel him moving forward to wash his hands in the sink. This action of theirs brought both of them still closer to each other. She could feel his hardness plouging into her buttocks. Taking advantage of the situation he grinded himself to her body. He washed his hands and made use of her sari to dry his hands and face. Then still holding the hem of the sari, he brought both his arms in the front and embraced her tightly to him.

Hema could not believe this was happening to her. The last time he had made love to her was some years ago. She wanted to be taken then and there, but also she wanted to have some comfort. She was glad when he dragged her to the living room sofa and laid her on it. Hema was completely drowsed in heat and sweat. Her body was very slippery to his touch. Prabhu started fondling her breasts which were covered with her blouse and wet sari. He started squeezing them softly and playing with them. He brought his face close and snuggled deep between her breasts. Hema could feel the heat of his face on her chest. She could not resist herself and pulled his face deeper to her. Having received an opening Prabhu let himself up and lifting both her arms up he lay down flatly on her plump body, caressing it with his. Hema was tied down with his weight. Her arms were held in his and he was kissing her on the chin and coming up to her lips. Without letting go her arms, he kissed her hard on her lips and started sucking them with vigor. Hema all the time was shivering with pleasure. She wanted him to let go of her hands to embrace him, but Prabhu was grinding his body on hers. She could feel his hard member caressing her midriff and stomach which was bare. She wanted to catch hold of his member by opening his pants, but Prabhu did not let her arms free. He was coming down kissing her face and when he was in between the v of her breasts, he caught hold of her blouse in his teeth and tore them of the hooks. Hema's plump breasts in a black bra were exposed. He showered kisses on her breasts over her bra and even took one of them in his mouth. The bra was totally drenched with his saliva. Sucking each breast in turn he lowered himself still down and started kissing her navel. He was drenching her with his saliva. He dug his face in her belly and started kissing her further down. His face came upon the petticoat and sari which she was wearing. He loosened her sari a little with his teeth and nuzzled his face deep in her thighs. Hema was squirming with pleasure all the time. She could feel his hot breath on her womanhood. She wanted him to discard all the clothes and kiss her there.

Prabhu then let go of her hands and turned himself facing her thighs and letting his body rest on her breasts and face. Hema could feel the hot member near her face. At last her hands were free. She caught hold of his thighs and planted them on her face. She brought her face forward and started rubbing his member with her face. She even opened her mouth and brushed it on his member. She could feel its hardness over the pants and underwear. She brought out her tongue and started circling it over his hardness. She caught hold of his buttocks and brought his member hard to her mouth. Prabhu could feel his member enter her mouth over his clothing. This was making him uncontrollable. He wanted to scream in pleasure; he was on the brink of coming. He pulled himself away from her face a little while he dug his face deeper into her woman hood. He was engulfed in her aroma. He started caressing her thighs with his hands. He brought his hands to her feet and catching hold of her dress, he started pulling up the sari and petticoat with his hands. He could touch her bare legs and inner thighs all the way up while his face nuzzled deep in her. As he drew his hand up he could feel more heat from Hema's body. To touch and caress her plump thighs was giving him immense pleasure. He started squeezing her soft and plump thighs. He lifted his face up and with his hands he loosened her sari and removed it from her body. Now Hema had only a petticoat, a torn blouse and a bra on her body. Her complexion in those black undergarments was immensely sexy to look at. Most of her thighs were exposed. Prabhu wanted to graze his sight on her womanhood. He slowly opened the chord of her petticoat and loosened it. He gradually brought it down. When Hema's black patch of hair were exposed a little, he brought his face down and started inhaling the aroma from it. He pushed her petticoat, further down exposing all the black thatch of hair which was covering her deep cunt in it. This sight brought his cock hard like a rock. He stared at her wet hairy cunt. He let his hand wander over it, touching the wet hair and wet opening of Hema's cunt. Hema was in paradise. Her juices started oozing out from her cunt. It made the surroundings of her cunt more wet and slippery. Prabhu seeing the wetness of her could not resist but bring his tongue and lick it. He was having the best of time, licking, and kissing the moist cunt. He was unable to bring his face out of her womanhood. Kissing her cunt he jabbed in his tongue into her gaping hole. On contact of the hot tongue deep inside her, Hema screamed out in pleasure. Her body started convulsing; her juices started pouring out in streams. She had the greatest come in recent times.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.