My Baby

by L.A. Wicker

Copyright© 2003 by L.A. Wicker

Incest Sex Story: Let me tell you about Serena, she is about five feet and eight inches tall. Soft brown eyes that are so sexy, I get hard as hell when she looks at me. She has those kind of lips that looks like she pouting. And the warmest smile. Her hair is also light brown cut just above her shoulders.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   .

© 2003

My wife died ten years ago leaving me to raise our daughter. Serena, was only ten when her mother was killed. So I was on my own raising her.

The only thing that ever worried me was, Serena did not have any friends at all. Her last friend was a girl she knew in high school. It is always just her and I. We did everything together, our favorite thing was working out at the gym.

Let me tell you about Serena, she is about five feet and eight inches tall. Soft brown eyes that are so sexy, I get hard as hell when she looks at me. She has those kind of lips that looks like she pouting. And the warmest smile. Her hair is also light brown cut just above her shoulders.

Now the best part, she has a body that could make a dead mans cock hard. Her breast are a size 38 DD, with big areola circles that are dark brown. The nipples are always puffed up and she loves showing them off to me by wearing small tight blouses.

The rest of her is just as fine, her hips and ass are a size 36. Serena's ass and legs are very strong from all the years we have been working out together. She only wears spandex or small cut off shorts. They really make her look so good.

Things had always been father and daughter between us, I never thought of making love to her even as beautiful as she is until now. The last few weeks she had been wearing very skimpy things around the house. It was nothing her to wear a see through night shirt or just a sexy set of bra and panties.

The night before her 21st birthday, she came out of her room wearing a yellow see through bra and panties. My eyes explored her young body like never before and she saw me and just smiled.

"Does everything look O.K?" She ask with a sexy smile.

"Oh yes, to good." I said.

As she sat down on my lap I could feel the heat coming from her body. She was on fire.

"You O.K. baby? You sure do feel hot." I ask.

"Yes, it's a girl thing." And she looked deep into me eyes like never before.

We sat for a while watching some movie that had some real good love making in it. As the love making went on in the movie I could feel her breathing become deeper and faster.

One part of the movie, a very sexy woman had just undressed and was standing in front of a man. He pulled her to him and they began to kiss, feel, tongue and caress each other like animals.

Serena burst into tears, " Daddy... this movie is killing me."

Holding her tight I ask, " What's wrong baby?"

She stood up and sat back down on my lap facing me. Her body was pressed into mine so nice.

"Don't get mad at me but, " still sobbing, " I have been crazy about you sense I started having my period. I know it's wrong but, you are so handsome and... last week I saw you in your room. "

Oh boy, last week in my room. The poor thing got a good show, I was jerking off my nine inch cock like a wild man. And the bad part is, I was thinking about her wearing a string bikini that day.

I hugged her, " I'm sorry baby, I should have locked the door. You know what you need..."

She cut in, " YES, and I need one bad... !"

Laughing at her, " I meant, you need a boy friend."

"Dad, why is it so wrong for a dad and daughter to make love? Like with us, I love you so bad I hurt 24 hours a day." Serena took a deep breath, " And thinking about us doing it together... wow, I get so... Wet."

She went on, " Did mom get like this? Sometimes I feel like my body is going to just catch on fire."

I caressed her face, " Baby your mom was the same way. She had to take extra panties with her to work just in case she got horny."

Her face got red and she ask, " was sex with her fun?"

I exhaled hard, " Your mom and I would f... make love for hours at a time."

"You can say fuck dad, I'm a big girl now. " With a sexy smile she went on, " Did your... Size ever hurt her, your so big?"

She was getting me horny, " It may have the first few times, we need to change the subject here..."

She hugged me tighter and started crying again, " Daddy, I would love to have you inside me..."

I knew it was wrong but, I had the same feelings about being in her. We hugged and I caressed her beautiful ass. She kissed and sucked on my neck until she felt my cock growing under her pussy.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.