Three Wicked Brothers - Cover

Three Wicked Brothers

by Jessy19

Copyright© 2003 by Jessy19

Incest Sex Story: A sexy incest twist to the orignial Cinderella fairytale.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   .

Chandra was so excited to finally be able to go to the prom that year. She was 16 and just a junior but, got asked to go to the prom by senior Daniel Kentwood, who was not only popular but a major babe.

Chandra lived with her elderly father and her three brothers, Mark, Andrew, and Jared. Her mother had passed away when she was just twelve in a car accident. She grown up alone not knowing many things that woman should know.

This was going to be her first date ever. She was nervous and tense. Her brothers would always scare away any guy that wanted to date her. The three brothers were all a little over 6'0" tall. All very muscular and tough.

Mark was the eldest of them. He was 24 and a real womanizer. Andrew was the middle brother being 22, a bit more on the shy side but still a kinky guy. And last but not least it was Jared who was 20 and seemed to be horny all the time.

The three brothers all shared the same dark brown hair and green eyes. They almost looked like triplets at times. They considered Chandra to be their prized possession, and only wanted the best for their little sister. Somehow Chandra had convinced her father that Daniel Kentwood was a great guy and came from a family of money. So sweet daddy let her go out without her brothers interfering.

"I think this guy is just trouble." Jared said to their father as the men sat around eating dinner.

"Yeah, he thinks he's hot shit just cuz he got money that he's going to be able to get some from Chandra." Mark said furiously.

Daddy just nodded. "No. I know my princess she is not like that. She knows what's good and what's bad."

Andrew just chuckled. "Yeah right. If a guy is a smooth talker, someone as naive as Chandra will fall for it."

Daddy was now getting very upset. "Look. I said she can go and that's final. I know how much you all care for Chandra but it's time to let her be a lady."

With that comment, daddy just walked away from the dinner table. The three brothers just looked at each other trying to come up with a plan to keep Chandra home. So many wicked and evil thoughts were running through their minds.

Jared had thought about tying his sister down on his bed all night. Andrew had thought about locking her up in his room. And Mark wanted to get her in the basement and have the three brothers spank her for conning her father to let her go out with this loser guy.

Daddy was going to be going out that night with his new girlfriend. A woman the boys' didn't like either. Some woman who would soon become their stepmother. They didn't want any other woman in the house but their sweet sister.

They loved her so much. She was so beautiful and fragile. Her petite little frame and her divine looks was what the brothers loved the most. They all at one time sat around talking about their fantasies about their little sister. Oh yeah they wanted her badly! Today was going to be that perfect opportunity.

It was now Saturday night and Chandra was upstairs getting ready for her big night out. She put on a stunning short red dress that draped down her shoulders a bit. Along with some red high heels to match the gown as well. She was wearing no bra because the dress was a bit thick in the material, so no need for a bra. She'd made sure to put on her sexiest black silk and lace panties just in case Daniel wanted to get a peep at them.

She felt she was so ready to lose her virginity to Daniel. She'd been having so many feelings of lust lately. She'd heard her friends as well swap stories about their wild sexual encounters. She'd never even kissed a boy before but all that would change tonight. She would let Daniel kiss her tonight.

It was ten minutes before eight o'clock that night and she heard the doorbell ring. She'd let one of her brother's answer the door just as her father had ordered. She looked at herself in the mirror one last time to make sure she looked her best. Her pretty long brown hair was down with big curls and decorated with shiny red barrettes. Her big green eyes just glowed with excitement, as she was ready to head downstairs and see her date all dressed in his tuxedo.

A few minutes later, Chandra was downstairs but saw no one. The house seemed to be gloomy and cold. He walked slowly trying to see if her brothers had played some sort of trick on her as they always did. It was just silent.

"Hello? Guys? Daniel?" She asked loudly.

All of a sudden she felt a strong hand around her covering her mouth. She tried to struggle but the hold was too strong. She still couldn't make out who was the person dragging her down to the basement. She felt her legs weaken and as she was being almost dragged to the basement, she lost her shoes. Now her bare feet were touching the cold floor.

Finally she felt herself being pushed in the basement. It was very dim inside and trying to recover from her arrival, she was trying to make out the faces of the other two people there. She suddenly saw a bright light turn on. No, it couldn't be. But it was. It was her brothers.

She kept wondering what evil trick had they played on her now. It was Andrew holding her from behind and then he let her fall to the floor. She looked up and saw her three big brothers surrounding her.

"Well, I guess you won't be going to prom tonight." Mark said sarcastically.

"Come on now. Dad said I could go." Chandra pleaded.

They guys just laughed wickedly. "Oh little sister, when will you learn that we just want what's best for you." Andrew said as he began to help her up.

Chandra took her brothers hand as he helped her up. Her heart was pounding with fear now. For some reason she knew this was not an evil trick. This was something more.

"OK I know you all care about me, but I have to go. I believe Daniel will be here soon. Please guys." Chanrda continued to plead.

"Oh no little sister. Daniel just left. We told him you got very sick and could not make it." Jared assured Chandra.

Chandra felt her eyes begin to tear. She couldn't believe her brothers were this mean to her. She couldn't wait to get older and move out so she wouldn't have to deal with them any longer. A stream of tears flowed down her rosy cheeks.

"You are all such assholes. Daddy said I could go out. I can't believe you all ruined my date!" Chandra said softly as she sobbed.

"You didn't miss out much Chandra. This guy was just expecting to get you to bed." Andrew said trying to wipe her tears away.

"So what? So what If I was going to have sex with him? You guys have casual sex with different women all the time and I don't say anything about it." Chandra was now raising her voice.

Mark got closer stroking her hair. " No baby sister, we didn't mean you can't have sex. Just have sex with someone you love. And don't tell me that you love that loser?"

Chandra just looked at one brother and then the other and the other. They all looked so concerned for her. She felt their heat all over her. She tried to walk away slowly but it was impossible to get away. They were standing around her in a circle. All of them lusting after their precious little sister.

Mark put his arms around her and held his sister tight and delicately kissed her cheek. Chandra could feel his strong hands glide up and down her arms. He kissed her other cheek now and then softly began to kiss her mouth.

Chandra just stunned didn't open her mouth but just let her brother slobber all over her sultry lips. Mark started to stroke her hair as Andrew began to put his arms around her.

"What the hell do you guys want? This is all wrong. Please stop." Chandra begged as she spoke with a shaky tone.

The brothers had no intentions of stopping. Jared was starting to kiss one side of her neck as Andrew kissed the other side from behind her. Mark wanted more kisses from his sister.

"Chandra, it's not wrong. We love you. We truly care about you." Mark said as he began to put his hands on Chandra's breasts.

Chandra could feel the indecent touches of her brothers all over her body. It was all so astonishing. All three of her brothers wanting her this badly. Chandra knew it was all so forbidden but yet she couldn't move as she was losing herself in this wicked game of theirs.

She felt the warmth of Andrew as he stood behind her with his arms locked tightly around her small body. She watched as Mark leaned down to kiss her once again. His lips met with hers so softly and gracefully. She felt his tongue begin to explore inside her mouth. Soon enough their tongues were linked together in the wetness of their passion.

Chandra began to put her arms around Mark. They were kissing more intense now. Chanrda found herself craving more of her brother's kisses. Mark gently eased himself away from his sister's kiss. He wanted his other brothers to share the same excitement as he had felt kissing his beautiful sister.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.