Real Dreams - Cover

Real Dreams

by Darlene B. Sweet

Copyright© 2003 by Darlene B. Sweet

Erotica Sex Story: Sandra answers an advertisment for live-in services. But is the job more than she can handle?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   .

Chapter 1

The sound from the alarm clock ringing broke the silence in the bedroom- waking Sandra up from a good nights sleep. Rubbing her eyes sleepily, she reached over to the nightstand beside the bed and pushed the button turning off her alarm waking her up for work. Her eyes caught the rounded tip of the nine-inch vibrator laying on the nightstand that she enjoyed using before falling asleep. Her lips curled into an amusing smile as she remembered masturbating before falling asleep last night. The pleasure she created between her thighs caused such a blissful nights sleep. She loved to masturbate.

Sandra looked at the alarm clock again, pondering the time. She yawned. Could she spare a few minutes before her shower to start her day out right? Unconsciously, her hand picked up her favorite vibrator and twisted the bottom turning on the powerful toy, not allowing her mind the opportunity to deprive her of this personal enjoyment. A pleasing humming sound echoed into the once quiet room.

Sandra lowered the vibrator between her wide-open legs as her long, red fingernails danced across the curls of her pubic hairs. She softly rolled the vibrator between her outer lips and teased her clitoris on each passing by. Feeling the pleasure building, Sandra stretched out her long, tan legs and slightly lifted her shoulder free from the bed and head free from her pillow. She pushed the toy directly onto her protruding nub and held her breath.

"Oh God! Yes! Yes!" Sandra moaned loudly as she brought herself to climax. She closed her eyes as she fell back onto her pillow exhausted trying to catch her breath, savoring the pulsing sensation her body enjoyed.

After a moment rest, happily satisfied, Sandra laid her vibrator back on the nightstand beside her bed. She dipped her index finger inside her folds to feel the wetness she created. She looked down at her finger; it was covered with her own milky, white cream. Bringing her finger up to her mouth and she licked and sucked her finger until it was clean. She tasted so sweet. She smelled her fingers loving her scent and smiled.

Sandra was comfortable with her body and liked to walk around nude in her apartment. She never found a roommate who was at ease enough to share the expenses so she lived alone. The freedom to express her individuality was worth the price, she thought.

Sandra began massaging her left breast in the palm of her hand, and began pinching both nipples, which were already fully erect. She toyed with both breasts, as her mind wondered toward the upcoming evening.

She worried tonight would turn out to be a disaster. Could she handle another relationship disappointment in her life? Her break up with Jeff had devastated her. They had been high school sweethearts, soul mates. Destined to be married, or so everyone had thought, including Sandra. Although Jeff was not her first love, he had been the first to introduce her to S/m.

She remembered the first time he had grabbed her from behind and overpowered her. The excitement that ran through her blood when being taken so roughly; had excited her beyond her dreams. Each sexual encounter Sandra had with Jeff took her deeper and deeper down that dark path. She yearned for more, until just making love... was boring.

She recalled looking back now how demanding she had been on Jeff. Always expecting something new to turn her on, needing more, a new scene to play out. How mad and disappointed she got when he just wanted to be romantic and soft with her.

She should have noticed the wedge she was hammering between them. The difference in their desires, but she didn't take any notice. Jeff would eventually cum and the game would suddenly end. Jeff would be satisfied and happy, while Sandra hungrily wanted more and wished to play longer. She was so wrapped up in her own desires and fantasies.

It shouldn't have been such a surprise to find Jeff and Kate sleeping together when she dropped by his apartment unexpectedly. Jeff had mentioned Kate to Sandra on several occasions. Sandra knew they were friends from work but she never knew anything more was going on between the two of them. Yet, somewhere deep down inside, she knew they were drifting apart. She was changing. She was craving more excitement in her life.

She never saw or heard from Jeff again after running out of his apartment that day. He didn't even try to explain or apologize to her. What was there to say anyway? It was over. It had been over for a while. Even though she wouldn't admit it before seeing the two of them sleeping together, Sandra felt it long ago. Jeff must have felt it too.

That was three years ago. Time has a way of going on. The hurt fades away gradually in time but the empty feeling from ending all of the games they played, grew. Once the games were too short... now they didn't exist. How Sandra missed them.

Sandra dated a lot since then. None of the men she met wanted anything more than a quick fuck. She hinted and teased around about being tied up. None picked up on it or if they had, they didn't have the courage to try.

She was left alone with her memories and added to them in her own dreams. It still wasn't enough for Sandra, her life seemed meaningless; she wanted her dream to come to life again. She wanted to feel the ropes tight around her wrists holding her bound, unyielding as she struggled unable to get free.

It was during her lunch period at work, while sitting at the lunchroom table when she spotted it. There on the table was a newspaper open to the classified section. After reading it several times, she ripped out the ad and stuck it in her purse. Sandra was lost; deep in thought the rest of the workday. Did she find what she had been looking for?

She spent several hours that night debating and questioning her desires. She had never come so many times before. It took all of her courage to dial the phone number from the classified ad. Only one-way to find out; she finally convinced herself to make the call.

Chapter 2

Sandra needed to come, as she lay in bed unable to relax after her busy day at work. She reached for her vibrator on her nightstand where it laid from its earlier use that morning, but her eye caught the time on her alarm clock. Disappointed, Sandra knew she needed to get up and get ready to meet Matt. She didn't want to be late and make a bad first impression.

Her phone call to Matt, who placed the ad for a live-in servant, caretaker, lasted several hours that night. At work when Sandra first read the ad, she wasn't sure what it was really implying. Was she reading more into the ad then what was really there?

Sandra realized it was easier to talk over the phone. She never had the courage in person to come right out and share her desires. She was honest and up front with Matt and explained what she was wanting, even though she was inexperienced at bondage. She told him about Jeff and informed Matt that she needed a strong, firm lover. Something she never spoke about or admitted before to anyone else.

Matt was looking for someone to take care of his place and enjoy his company. Marriage was out of the question for him. He wanted a live in female companion. He was intrigued with Sandra. Her ideas, her desires, they excited him. The phone conversation went so well, they had agreed to meet in person at a near by club that Friday night.

Sandra took a deep breath as she opened the door to the club. She was dressed in a short, black jumper with a tight, white, knit tee underneath. Her black high-heeled shoes made her stand 5'5. On her long legs, she wore thigh high hose that showed her soft skin above them now and then as she walked. She had her long brown hair twisted in a bun on her head and just a touch of make-up made her brown eyes light up. Her lips wore dark, red lipstick as she licked then nervously to make them shine.

The waiter led her to a small round table in the far corner of the club. Matt was already sitting there and watched closely as she approached the table. Sandra bent to sit down and Matt whispered firmly, "Don't sit down." Sandra slowly straightened back up and looked down at Matt questioningly.

"Now that you have seen me, if you are still interested in the position, I want you to hand me your panties and promise not to wear any again."

Sandra quickly looked around the room. Thank goodness they met early and the club wasn't busy yet. When she thought no one was paying any attention to her, she quickly slid her panties down past her thighs and sat down. She reached under the table and awkwardly pulled them off of her legs. She wadded them up in a ball in her hand under the table, and then handed them to Matt. They both sat there quiet for a few moments.

"I'm waiting, Matt said finally.

Sandra looked at him blankly, not having a clue what he was waiting for.

"For your promise," Matt reminded her.

"Oh! I promise," Sandra said looking down at the tabletop.

"I'm not sure that's good enough for me but I will let it slid tonight. I just want to look at you for a few minutes," Matt said with a smile.

"You're very pretty," he finally said. "How old are you?"

Feeling her cheeks redden, Sandra lowered her eyes and answered him."22."

"That is remarkably young to know what you want. Are you sure you can commit to a one-year contract? Understanding you will be giving up every right of freedom; to do nothing unless told to do so, to be whipped or punished just for my pleasure even though you did nothing wrong. Can you handle that?" Matt asked.

Before Sandra had a chance to respond to Matt's questions, the waiter approached. They ordered their drinks and sat silently until the waiter had returned with them. Upon his exit Matt spoke again.

"I won't hire you if you have one ounce of doubt. You have to be completely dedicated and willing or you'll never last the year. I want you to be 100% positive this is what you want, or we are both just wasting our time. Do you need some time to think about it? Search your true feelings. What I am asking for is not easy and is not for everyone. It takes a special dedicated, strong person to submit totally to another. Do you think you have that strong of a spirit?"

Matt finished his drink and Sandra sat quietly looking down at the table.

"Well, you think about it for a while, you have my number. Call me with your answer," Matt said.

"No!" Sandra said as she reached over and grabbed Matt's wrist as he stood up to leave the club. "I don't have to think about it. It's all I can think about and I know I can do it. Please give me a chance to prove you." Sandra begged Matt.

Matt looked down into her brown pleading eyes full of desire.

"All right Sandra," Matt replied as he sat back down at the table.

"I hope you won't disappoint me. Listen closely to the job terms and if you agree to them, my attorney will draw up the year contract. Salary is $55, 000 payable at the end of the year contract. If you happen to quit before that time, you will forfeit ALL of the salary. You will get one day per month free time. You will tell me which day you prefer on the first of each month so I can make plans of my own on your absence. At first you will be required to stay within the house. In time, your free day may be planned outside when you've proven yourself trust worthy.

Of course, you will quit your current employment and move out of your apartment. You will have an empty room 12 X 12 for all of your personal belongs. The rest of your belongings will be put in storage. I will take care of the storage and the moving of them.

Your main responsibility is to do what you are told, how you are told, when and because I told you, with no questions asked. You will have full charge of the house up keeping and I expect the place to stay tidy. Do you agree to these terms?"

"Yes," Sandra replied eagerly with a smile.

"I will send the contract for you to sign. When you have signed it, return it to me by express mail. You have two weeks of freedom left, enjoy it and start packing." Matt smiled and got up from the table and exited the club.

With shaking hands Sandra finished her drink. She felt numb inside. She replayed Matt's words in her mind for a few moments and then walked out of the club.

Chapter 3

The contract arrived true to his word, the next afternoon. After reading it over so many times Sandra could have memorized it. She signed at the bottom across from Matt's signature. She sent it back to Matt as he requested and sealed her fate for the next year of her life

Monday she gave a one-week notice to her employer. She had a lot to do and besides didn't think it was fair to only be half there, for her mind was far away deep in thought.

She found a card left on her door when she returned home from work. It was from the movers. She called the number and spoke to Jack. He was contracted to deliver her empty boxes daily at 7 PM and pick up any packed boxes. She needed to mark the boxes storage or keep to distinguish their final destination. All big furniture would be moved that Sunday at 10 AM, same day Matt would come to take her.

It was harder for Sandra than she imagined, determining what she would need for the year and what to live without. She could hardly sleep at night and then caught herself dreaming all through the day. Some days she had happy thoughts. She pictured herself tied up, caressed and licked, just spoiled rotten. On other days she worried, what had she done? The thought of being whipped and punished excited her but she was afraid. Not really knowing Matt like she had Jeff, who would never hurt or mark her. How far could Matt take her? She would be his to do with as he pleased. While that thought made her wet, her body also shivered at the thought of it.

Somehow time seemed to go by, Sunday arrived.

Sandra held her breath as she heard the second knock on her apartment door. This was it, her last few moments of freedom. She slowly turned the knob and opened the door. Matt pushed the door open farther and walked in.

"The movers pulled in right behind me, they will be up in a minute. Is everything ready?" he asked.

"Yes," Sandra replied almost in a whisper.

She stood by helplessly as Matt ordered Jack and his helpers around the apartment. The movers left as quickly as they had arrived and Sandra stood in her now empty apartment. She looked around for one last time as Matt grabbed her elbow and said,

"Come on, we have a lot to do." He led her through the door and closed it behind her. Their first stop was at the bank. Sandra looked at Matt oddly.

"Today is Sunday, the bank is closed today. My personal accountant is waiting for us. We have an appointment," he replied as he helped Sandra out of the car.

Sandra followed Matt to a side door and they went inside. A man in a gray suit that matched his hair greeted them.

"Hello Frank," Matt said as he held out his hand. The two men shook hands.

"Frank Taylor this is Sandra Whitley."

"Nice to met you Frank," Sandra replied also shaking his hand politely.

"Sandra needs a $55, 000 certificate of deposit for a one year term," Matt said.

"Have all the paperwork at my desk, right this way," Frank replied.

They followed him to his office and sat in the chairs in front of his desk. The paperwork was complete except for signatures. After they signed the CD, it was placed in a safety deposit box for safe keeping till the end of the year. It had a double lock and both Sandra and Matt each was given a key. They said their good-byes to Frank and left the bank. True to his word again, the salary part was taken care of. They were on the road once again, Sandra not sure where they were headed.

The second stop was a jewelry store. Sandra not sure why they were there, swallowed hard and followed Matt inside. There were several customers already inside and two sales ladies. One looked up and smiled.

"Jessica," Matt called as he held out his arms and gave her a tight hug. They walked hand in hand behind the counter and through a short hallway to another room. Sandra followed silently behind them. Jessica closed the door to the small room and turned to face Sandra.

"So this is Sandra," she said. Looking her up and down making Sandra feel very uncomfortable and unsure what was about to happen to her. Matt sat down in the only chair in the room. He looked up at Sandra.

"Strip, everything off."

With Sandra's heart racing she began to undress. Unsure of what was about to happen to her, but she knew she had to obey. Shyly she slid her dress up and over her head. Sandra was confused why her emotions were making her uneasy. She was comfortable with her body and not embarrassed to be seen in the nude. She worked out and kept in shape, she knew she looked good.

She slipped off her shoes and rolled her hose down off of her legs. She was glad she remembered not to wear panties. She smiled as she glanced over at Matt, who approved with a grin. Lastly she removed her bra and stood up straight holding her shoulders back. She had hoped to be alone with Matt the first time he would see her naked.

Jessica reached behind the counter and pulled out a small reel that had a gold link chain wrapped around it. It was small links but looked thick and sturdy. She set it on the counter top and also retrieved a reel of thick cloth.

"Hold out your left wrist Sandra," Jessica ordered.

She took the reel of cloth and wrapped several thick layers around Sandra's left wrists. She reached behind the countertop again and held a spray bottle. She began to spray the cloth until drops was dripping off of Sandra's fingertips. She then took the chain and measured it around Sandra left wrist. It was snug enough not to come off but loose enough not to cut off any circulation. Jessica cut the chain from the reel and Sandra watched as she welded it permanently onto Sandra's wrist. She took the spray bottle and sprayed the chain until it cooled. Next, she got a pair of small scissors and cut the cloth away.

Jessica motioned for Matt to come over. He pulled at the chain several times trying to get it over Sandra's hand. He smiled at Jessica, who began to do the right wrists. After the procedure was finished on the right wrist, Matt once again voiced his approval and pulled roughly at the chain. He pulled a small lock out of his pocket and locked Sandra's wrists together in front of her. He lifted her hands and placed them behind her neck. Sandra trembled as a chill ran through her body. Matt smiled at her as he read the fear in her eyes.

"Don't worry my pet, I'm not going to mark you... yet!" Matt teased.

Jessica laughed as she felt Sandra shiver as she pulled her closer. Jessica began to work again, this time around her waist, like a belt. Sandra hoped she wouldn't ever gain too much weight or the chain would become uncomfortable. She almost laughed out loud wondering why her mind thought such silly thoughts when she was nervous. She would never allow her body to get so far out of shape.

Finally, the third chain was in place and to Sandra relief, it was the last.

"Get dressed Sandra," Matt said. He turned his back to her.

"Thank you Jessica, perfect work as always." Matt said.

Sandra followed Matt out of the building and back to his car. Once inside Matt pulled out a blindfold. "I'm going to put this on you Sandra. Just lay back in your seat and relax," he said as he pushed the lever under her seat and it laid back. He fastened her seat belt around her and then relocked her wrists in front of her, which was through the seat belt.

"Not one word from you until I speak to you," Matt said.

The rest of the trip was silent and Sandra soon lost track of time and where she was. She began to doubt if she should have trusted Matt so fully. She felt scared and alone. Sandra wanted Matt to talk to her or even turn on the radio to comfort her. Dark, black silence was all she had. She was afraid and had to bite her tongue not to cry out wanting to change her mind.

The car finally did come to a stop. She heard Matt close the car door and then he opened hers. He unlocked her wrists and helped her out of the car. He did not take off the blindfold. She wanted to see where she was and what her new home looked like.

Matt helped Sandra to the door and helped her inside. She could feel cool air on her face, she was glad because she was very hot from being so nervous.

He led her into the house then stopped and took off the blindfold. Sandra blinked from the brightness to adjust to the light. She discovered she was standing in her new 12 x 12 rooms that had a full bathroom adjoined it in the back of the room. She saw all of her boxes she had packed and smiled. She felt guilt for having such bad thoughts about Matt.

"You have three hours to unpack and organize this room. Break down all of the boxes and I will return them to the movers. But first, give me your key to the safety deposit box." Matt told her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.