Room for a small one - Cover

Room for a small one

by Rose

Copyright© 2003 by Rose

Erotica Sex Story: Fantastic....Young girl

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   .

A young girl answered the ad I had placed in the paper to let my spare bedroom. I had requested that males would be preferred, mainly because I didn't want to waste time interviewing females who would shy away when they realized that they would sharing a smallish flat with a middle-aged, divorced man. However, this delightful, petite blonde appeared at my door, saying she was desperate for accommodation in the area and asking if I would consider allowing her to take the room.

I could feel my cock twitching as I looked into her wide, baby-blue eyes. My gaze traveled slowly down to the just-tight-enough sweater molded to two of the roundest, firmest breast I have ever seen, topped with hard rosebud nipples which threatened to burst through the material any second. I dragged my eyes reluctantly away and invited her in before the twitch in my cock became a full blown hard on.

Her name was Rachel and she sat sedately on the settee opposite me, displaying enough of her firm thighs to make me want to slide my hand between her legs and explore that secret place hidden away beneath her panties. I manage to control myself enough to discuss the details of the rent with her and she obviously didn't mind that I was ogling her at the time.

She arranged to move in that night and I helped her in with her bags and left her to get settled in. I took myself into the living room to pour a large drink and contemplate how I was going control my constantly throbbing cock in the days to come. Before too long the door opened and Rachel asked, in that soft, almost husky voice, if she could join me. Like before, she sat opposite, but this time she was wearing a very short flared skirt and soft silky blouse which barely covered the swell of her beautiful breasts. She crossed her leg and the skirt fell away to reveal the tops of her stockings and the palest pink suspenders. I could feel the saliva in my mouth as I drooled over the sight in front of me. This was exquisite torture. My mind had lost control of my rapidly hardening cock and my balls were aching. I had been alone too long with just my hand for company and the things were going. I was just about to excuse myself to go up and wank off when suddenly she got up and came towards me. She sat on the arm of my chair and that delicious tit was only inches from my mouth. She lightly stroked my face and said, "I think that you should give me some comfort, don't you?" With that she unfastened her blouse and slipped it off.

Rachel's full tits were circled by a wispy piece of lace and I cupped her left one in my hand. She unclipped her bra and guided her red nipple into my gasping mouth. I groaned and sucked like a baby while she unfastened my trousers. She sighed with pleasure at the throbbing wet tool she released, and her small soft hand stroked down its length until she found my balls. I was almost coming with excitement and had stopped her exploration and my sucking. She pouted a little and said, "Please let me play with your cock."

That nearly took me over the top, but with desperate self control I said to her, "Patience, baby, " and slid my hand up between her legs.

She moaned slightly and opened her legs for my searching fingers. Up they slid until I reached where her panties would have been, if she had wearing any. Instead my fingers slid straight to her naked pussy.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.